Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift of Magic OOC (Hiatus!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ya originally it was going to be a subclass magic but I made it a primary because it was so versatile.
Ya originally it was going to be a subclass magic but I made it a primary because it was so versatile.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
aight its bio time :) [b]Name: [/b] Sasha "Sunbeam" Solignis [b]Gender: [/b] Trans girl! [b]Sexuality:[/b] Lebisab! [b]Role:[/b] Student [b]Race:[/b] Elf [b]Magic type:[/b] Elemental (fire)[emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Theme:[/b] Circus/Theater performer [b]Familiar:[/b] A chonky orange tabby cat named Pierre [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/395214_nzwG04Lf.png[/img][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/22819_2zVBW9vz.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] She’s very outgoing and easily excitable. She can get easily attached to people and sees many kind adults as parental figures. She is oblivious and often doesn’t notice flirting, the mood of the room, or even danger until much later. She often jokes around and loves making friends. She’ll even try to befriend the scariest beasts imagined, she’s that lovably oblivious! She will talk your ear off if given the chance. [b]Backstory:[/b] [INFORMATION DELETED] [b]Schedule:[/b] [quote]1: History of Eloeorion 2: 3:Flying 4:Protection From Demons 5:Intro to Elemental Magic 6: 7:[/quote] [b]Other:[/b] "I eat dirt sometimes," ~Sasha, 2021 Tell me if I messed anything up!
aight its bio time :)
Name: Sasha "Sunbeam" Solignis
Sexuality: Lebisab!
Role: Student
Race: Elf
Magic type: Elemental (fire)
Theme: Circus/Theater performer
Familiar: A chonky orange tabby cat named Pierre
Appearance: 395214_nzwG04Lf.png22819_2zVBW9vz.png
Personality: She’s very outgoing and easily excitable. She can get easily attached to people and sees many kind adults as parental figures. She is oblivious and often doesn’t notice flirting, the mood of the room, or even danger until much later. She often jokes around and loves making friends. She’ll even try to befriend the scariest beasts imagined, she’s that lovably oblivious! She will talk your ear off if given the chance.
Backstory: [INFORMATION DELETED]
Schedule:
Quote:
1: History of Eloeorion
2:
3:Flying
4:Protection From Demons
5:Intro to Elemental Magic
6:
7:
Other: "I eat dirt sometimes," ~Sasha, 2021

Tell me if I messed anything up!
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
@/ShinyAudin0 Looks good :D

Edit: Don't worry about the schedule just yet, need to make a google sheets for it :)
@/ShinyAudin0 Looks good :D

Edit: Don't worry about the schedule just yet, need to make a google sheets for it :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
yoooo @ShinyAudin0 what is that second picrew you used-
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
[quote name="Goldenwolfmidna" date="2021-09-09 15:59:03" ] yoooo @ShinyAudin0 what is that second picrew you used- [/quote] *sneakily opens large coat and throws this in here* https://picrew.me/image_maker/22819
Goldenwolfmidna wrote on 2021-09-09 15:59:03:
*sneakily opens large coat and throws this in here*
https://picrew.me/image_maker/22819
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
salem [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/22819_nRk6E9Nr.png[/img] saup (fey nature witch) [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/22819_fwEajpZW.png[/img] aquila (flying/ balanced teacher) [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/22819_oRBC6PrV.png[/img]
salem
22819_nRk6E9Nr.png

saup (fey nature witch)
22819_fwEajpZW.png

aquila (flying/ balanced teacher)
22819_oRBC6PrV.png
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
SAUP
“Hun, if you want a fight you’ve got one. Now, be a dear and throw the first punch- I won’t”

BASIC
FULL NAME: Saup Rosacede
PRONOUNS: He/they
SPECIES: Fey
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONAL
APPEARANCE: Saup has mid-toned skin, with freckles and dark green eyes, gold specks in them. He has long, dark brown hair with several braids in it. His face is sharp, and his expression is often angry, glaring at all nearby. His build is lean, with a hidden muscle to it and a grace that’s almost odd for the short fey, who stands at 5’3”. His ears point down and Saup can move them enough to make them rather expressive, and of course, the four-fingered hands distinctive of the fey. His skin is covered in scars, most of which are on his torso and arms, though a good amount are also on his face.

Saup’s outfits are often not elaborate. A green jacket thrown over his shoulders, with many stains on it, which covers a tan shirt which is also very stained with dirt and grass. His pants are baggy jeans, covered in grass and mud stains, and he tends to wear practical boots. He usually has gloves somewhere on him.

When he’s in school, the fey changes into something more acceptable. A forest-green sweater, with an array of pins on it. Under that he wears tan or brown shirts, usually not too formal or stained by anything. For pants, he wears jeans, and a different, less mudstained pair of boots.

Saup hates dressing formally. But if he must, he has a grand total of one outfit he wears. A dark green blazer, with shimmery green floral patterns on it and with a bit of a swallowtail flare at the back. Under that is a light green shirt, easily mistaken as white, and his pants are the same dark green. He has black, fancy shoes, which he complains are uncomfortable.

PERSONALITY: Saup’s an angry person. He’s quick to anger and also quick to resort to violence- though he has a strong code of honor. He never throws the first punch, and he doesn’t fight if someone doesn’t fight back. Despite being angry, he cares very deeply for the people who are close to him and is very protective, to a fault perhaps.

Saup’s passionate about many things, though, again, he doesn’t fight if someone doesn’t fight back. He has a soft side, it’s just a challenge to find something that makes the hot-headed fey calm down and show it. He’s bad at comforting people but, like most things in life, gives it his all. Saup’s also very much the sort of person who feels guilt easily, though he’s too stubborn to apologise often- here are exceptions, of course.

MAGIC
MAGIC TYPE: Nature
THEME: Roses - while one may think Saup’s theme is roses for the thorns, they’re more for the flowers. The fey’s prickly exterior hides the flowers. The magic appears as rose-thorn vines or the flowers themselves.
ABILITIES: Saup’s style of magic consists mostly of practical things. He prefers mixing hand-to-hand combat with his magic, raising thorns as he punches his opponent. When not fighting, though, he likes just gardening and taking care of his plants. He’s working on his transformation magic- his other form is a cougar, which he has a lot of issue shifting into. He’s getting better though, he’s just better at the plant aspects of nature magic.
FAMILIAR: Saup’s familiar is a raven he calls Worthy. Worthy’s mostly the distinctive shade of purple-black ravens are, and the bird always seems aloof and proud. Worthy’s a bit on the smaller side as far as ravens go, and seems to like watching all of the goings-on with a keen eye. When people aren't around, Saup likes to talk to Worthy.

SUBCLASS MAGICS
GLAMOR: Saup’s not too bad at glamor magic, though he doesn’t use it much.
FLYING: One of Saup’s fears is heights. He’s absolute trash at flying because of this, and the few times he’s gone, he’s ended up terrified and nearly crashing.
ENCHANTING: Almost surprisingly, Saup’s great at enchantment. He likes enchanting random things for fun, and has an assortment of gardening tools that never get dirty, along with other things that he enchanted once and forgot about. He does keep a feather on him that’s enchanted to change its appearance based on the birds nearby.

BACKSTORY
wip wip will be up soon
SAUP
“Hun, if you want a fight you’ve got one. Now, be a dear and throw the first punch- I won’t”

BASIC
FULL NAME: Saup Rosacede
PRONOUNS: He/they
SPECIES: Fey
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONAL
APPEARANCE: Saup has mid-toned skin, with freckles and dark green eyes, gold specks in them. He has long, dark brown hair with several braids in it. His face is sharp, and his expression is often angry, glaring at all nearby. His build is lean, with a hidden muscle to it and a grace that’s almost odd for the short fey, who stands at 5’3”. His ears point down and Saup can move them enough to make them rather expressive, and of course, the four-fingered hands distinctive of the fey. His skin is covered in scars, most of which are on his torso and arms, though a good amount are also on his face.

Saup’s outfits are often not elaborate. A green jacket thrown over his shoulders, with many stains on it, which covers a tan shirt which is also very stained with dirt and grass. His pants are baggy jeans, covered in grass and mud stains, and he tends to wear practical boots. He usually has gloves somewhere on him.

When he’s in school, the fey changes into something more acceptable. A forest-green sweater, with an array of pins on it. Under that he wears tan or brown shirts, usually not too formal or stained by anything. For pants, he wears jeans, and a different, less mudstained pair of boots.

Saup hates dressing formally. But if he must, he has a grand total of one outfit he wears. A dark green blazer, with shimmery green floral patterns on it and with a bit of a swallowtail flare at the back. Under that is a light green shirt, easily mistaken as white, and his pants are the same dark green. He has black, fancy shoes, which he complains are uncomfortable.

PERSONALITY: Saup’s an angry person. He’s quick to anger and also quick to resort to violence- though he has a strong code of honor. He never throws the first punch, and he doesn’t fight if someone doesn’t fight back. Despite being angry, he cares very deeply for the people who are close to him and is very protective, to a fault perhaps.

Saup’s passionate about many things, though, again, he doesn’t fight if someone doesn’t fight back. He has a soft side, it’s just a challenge to find something that makes the hot-headed fey calm down and show it. He’s bad at comforting people but, like most things in life, gives it his all. Saup’s also very much the sort of person who feels guilt easily, though he’s too stubborn to apologise often- here are exceptions, of course.

MAGIC
MAGIC TYPE: Nature
THEME: Roses - while one may think Saup’s theme is roses for the thorns, they’re more for the flowers. The fey’s prickly exterior hides the flowers. The magic appears as rose-thorn vines or the flowers themselves.
ABILITIES: Saup’s style of magic consists mostly of practical things. He prefers mixing hand-to-hand combat with his magic, raising thorns as he punches his opponent. When not fighting, though, he likes just gardening and taking care of his plants. He’s working on his transformation magic- his other form is a cougar, which he has a lot of issue shifting into. He’s getting better though, he’s just better at the plant aspects of nature magic.
FAMILIAR: Saup’s familiar is a raven he calls Worthy. Worthy’s mostly the distinctive shade of purple-black ravens are, and the bird always seems aloof and proud. Worthy’s a bit on the smaller side as far as ravens go, and seems to like watching all of the goings-on with a keen eye. When people aren't around, Saup likes to talk to Worthy.

SUBCLASS MAGICS
GLAMOR: Saup’s not too bad at glamor magic, though he doesn’t use it much.
FLYING: One of Saup’s fears is heights. He’s absolute trash at flying because of this, and the few times he’s gone, he’s ended up terrified and nearly crashing.
ENCHANTING: Almost surprisingly, Saup’s great at enchantment. He likes enchanting random things for fun, and has an assortment of gardening tools that never get dirty, along with other things that he enchanted once and forgot about. He does keep a feather on him that’s enchanted to change its appearance based on the birds nearby.

BACKSTORY
wip wip will be up soon
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@/Goldenwolfmidna

You still up for the whole "my witch lad and your enby demon" thing?
Because if so, I can start

Planning
@/Goldenwolfmidna

You still up for the whole "my witch lad and your enby demon" thing?
Because if so, I can start

Planning
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
hell yeah! super down for that
hell yeah! super down for that
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden