Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift of Magic OOC (Hiatus!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Goldenwolfmidna" date="2021-09-08 17:10:06" ] sdghkdsfagfeuk so true i write a Lot [/quote] good, at least you'll provide good rp [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Goldenwolfmidna wrote on 2021-09-08 17:10:06:
sdghkdsfagfeuk so true

i write a Lot
good, at least you'll provide good rp
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
The update posts continue! This post will focus on how the rp will start and where everyone's magic will/should be :D

So first the first day or so classes will not be normal like the schedule I made. Instead, everyone will go to each of the primary magic classes to get their primary magic assigned. Like I explained to Tumble, the way primary magic alignment works is the soul analyses the magic it is exposed to when a person can temporarily use all primary magics in a very weak state and will then choose the one that’s best suited for the person. People can feel a pull by primary magics as a child, especially from parents, but overall the main connection happens when being exposed to magic in school.

Basically, everyone will start out with only knowing subclass magics and maybe some sort of idea of what primary magic they think they might be aligned to. Classes will be only primary magic classes for the first day or so but then they will be normal :)
The update posts continue! This post will focus on how the rp will start and where everyone's magic will/should be :D

So first the first day or so classes will not be normal like the schedule I made. Instead, everyone will go to each of the primary magic classes to get their primary magic assigned. Like I explained to Tumble, the way primary magic alignment works is the soul analyses the magic it is exposed to when a person can temporarily use all primary magics in a very weak state and will then choose the one that’s best suited for the person. People can feel a pull by primary magics as a child, especially from parents, but overall the main connection happens when being exposed to magic in school.

Basically, everyone will start out with only knowing subclass magics and maybe some sort of idea of what primary magic they think they might be aligned to. Classes will be only primary magic classes for the first day or so but then they will be normal :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
oh pog!

also dhsjsdf phi i don't usually write a goddamn essay for a post just. be aware
oh pog!

also dhsjsdf phi i don't usually write a goddamn essay for a post just. be aware
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
hahahah fair !
hahahah fair !
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
so im still a little confused over glamour magic because of the demons innate ability to disguise oneself. However they don't need to constantly play music, right? so how does that work
so im still a little confused over glamour magic because of the demons innate ability to disguise oneself. However they don't need to constantly play music, right? so how does that work
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
Unfortunately, I think I’ll have to drop out. I’ve lost interest, sorry.
Unfortunately, I think I’ll have to drop out. I’ve lost interest, sorry.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@Phisan
Ok so glamour magic is a subclass magic meaning that it, like other types of subclass Magic’s, is not tied to any primary magic. It’s an additional thing that people can learn besides their primary magic and in no way is tied to music magic or any of the other primary magics. Demon have their magic unlocked at a young age and learn glamour magic at a young age meaning that they have more mana to use and can keep a glamoured appearance up while still preforming primary magic.

@SilencedRose
That’s alright, I hope you have a great day :)
@Phisan
Ok so glamour magic is a subclass magic meaning that it, like other types of subclass Magic’s, is not tied to any primary magic. It’s an additional thing that people can learn besides their primary magic and in no way is tied to music magic or any of the other primary magics. Demon have their magic unlocked at a young age and learn glamour magic at a young age meaning that they have more mana to use and can keep a glamoured appearance up while still preforming primary magic.

@SilencedRose
That’s alright, I hope you have a great day :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oh, I guess i got it all confused and mixed up. Also I noticed that you put alchemy in as a separate teacher, so i was wondering if my one teacher character can teach all three-
If not then its fine and i'll drop alchemy since im not making another teacher character
Oh, I guess i got it all confused and mixed up. Also I noticed that you put alchemy in as a separate teacher, so i was wondering if my one teacher character can teach all three-
If not then its fine and i'll drop alchemy since im not making another teacher character
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
Because characters can only be aligned to one primary magic the you wouldn't be able to teach all three, sorry :(
Because characters can only be aligned to one primary magic the you wouldn't be able to teach all three, sorry :(
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i could argue that alchemy could also not be linked to the soul since its combination of elements - though its your world, so I'm not gonna tell you how to run it :p

Makes sense tho xP
i could argue that alchemy could also not be linked to the soul since its combination of elements - though its your world, so I'm not gonna tell you how to run it :p

Makes sense tho xP
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7