Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift of Magic OOC (Hiatus!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Eskria

I'm going to make a google sheets to list classes so don't worry about schedule just yet :D
@Eskria

I'm going to make a google sheets to list classes so don't worry about schedule just yet :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Alright, thanks! Going to post the WIPs just so I can double-check everything with you before I complete them ^.^
Alright, thanks! Going to post the WIPs just so I can double-check everything with you before I complete them ^.^
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
preview of my creeter ;3 [img]https://i.gyazo.com/342304885caeb1eca2a4ab6e30139061.png[/img]
preview of my creeter ;3 342304885caeb1eca2a4ab6e30139061.png
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
:O

That's a really good looking sketch whoa
:O

That's a really good looking sketch whoa
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Yoooo, that's cool!
Yoooo, that's cool!
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
heh the opacity is lowered quite a bit but ty! Im gonna refine them more. They play a Hurdy Gurdy as their music instrument of choice [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvNZeh6f8vE&ab_channel=AndreyVinogradov][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Hurdyparts.png/220px-Hurdyparts.png[/img] Hurdy Gurdy[/url]
heh the opacity is lowered quite a bit but ty! Im gonna refine them more. They play a Hurdy Gurdy as their music instrument of choice

220px-Hurdyparts.png Hurdy Gurdy
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
I did not know that a Hurdy Gurdy was an instrument but it looks cool. Stan string instruments >:3

Also, turns out all teacher slots have been filled so that's great :D
I did not know that a Hurdy Gurdy was an instrument but it looks cool. Stan string instruments >:3

mU3UPIq.jpeg
Ayyy it's all open and looking good! Need to finish up my sheets soon^^
Ayyy it's all open and looking good! Need to finish up my sheets soon^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
[quote name="Scales25" date="2021-09-08 12:16:56" ] I did not know that a Hurdy Gurdy was an instrument but it looks cool. Stan string instruments >:3 Also, turns out all teacher slots have been filled so that's great :D [/quote] yea, its like a drum, organ, and violin in one ! "The hurdy-gurdy is a mechanical string instrument that produces sound by a hand-crank-turned, rosined wheel rubbing against the strings. The wheel functions much like a violin bow, and single notes played on the instrument sound similar to those of a violin. Melodies are played on a keyboard that presses tangents—small wedges, typically made of wood—against one or more of the strings to change their pitch. Like most other acoustic stringed instruments, it has a sound board and hollow cavity to make the vibration of the strings audible. Most hurdy-gurdies have multiple drone strings, which give a constant pitch accompaniment to the melody, resulting in a sound similar to that of bagpipes. For this reason, the hurdy-gurdy is often used interchangeably or along with bagpipes, particularly in Occitan, Aragon, Cajun French and contemporary Asturian, Cantabric, Galician, Hungarian and Slavic folk music. " [size=2][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurdy-gurdy]source - wikipedia[/url][/size]
Scales25 wrote on 2021-09-08 12:16:56:

yea, its like a drum, organ, and violin in one !

"The hurdy-gurdy is a mechanical string instrument that produces sound by a hand-crank-turned, rosined wheel rubbing against the strings. The wheel functions much like a violin bow, and single notes played on the instrument sound similar to those of a violin. Melodies are played on a keyboard that presses tangents—small wedges, typically made of wood—against one or more of the strings to change their pitch. Like most other acoustic stringed instruments, it has a sound board and hollow cavity to make the vibration of the strings audible.

Most hurdy-gurdies have multiple drone strings, which give a constant pitch accompaniment to the melody, resulting in a sound similar to that of bagpipes. For this reason, the hurdy-gurdy is often used interchangeably or along with bagpipes, particularly in Occitan, Aragon, Cajun French and contemporary Asturian, Cantabric, Galician, Hungarian and Slavic folk music. "
source - wikipedia
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
vjSPo.gif
It looks awesome, wish my orchestra had those in it lol
It looks awesome, wish my orchestra had those in it lol
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7