Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Revolutionary OOC (Open)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43
I also wanna spoil who avo is but I can't cause I need to do it in the original rp
I also wanna spoil who avo is but I can't cause I need to do it in the original rp
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Okay, I feel like some of y'all are curious about why me and Moon seem to have the running joke that Ombre is Lance and Adara's illegitimate adult child.

It stems from the Docs RP Dancing Shadows that Lance and Sarah (Adara's original incarnation) and the fact that Sarah is just a very motherly person if she thinks you need a mom. Since Lance is in a relationship with Sarah/Adara and has a bit of an inclination to agree with her... And ya'know, they want to have kids at some point so might as well practice on adoptive adult ones.

The joke about Ombre being partly related to Lance comes from a different Docs RP (Dying Legends) where Ombre's creator sourced the Blood Wyvern DNA from Lance... And the thing it started as a joke, but if you think about it there's sound reasoning behind it. (Given that at the time of Ombre's creation, Lance was rather dead to the world and would be for 17~18 more years due to a deep hibernation)

And the only reason Ombre came out straight is b/c I made Zain and Moon then made Ombre and wanted to ship the two of them... And I was cool with it since Zain is an interesting character, as I'll blatantly spill his parentage that's usually thinly veiled buuut would be a fun reveal to RP.
Okay, I feel like some of y'all are curious about why me and Moon seem to have the running joke that Ombre is Lance and Adara's illegitimate adult child.

It stems from the Docs RP Dancing Shadows that Lance and Sarah (Adara's original incarnation) and the fact that Sarah is just a very motherly person if she thinks you need a mom. Since Lance is in a relationship with Sarah/Adara and has a bit of an inclination to agree with her... And ya'know, they want to have kids at some point so might as well practice on adoptive adult ones.

The joke about Ombre being partly related to Lance comes from a different Docs RP (Dying Legends) where Ombre's creator sourced the Blood Wyvern DNA from Lance... And the thing it started as a joke, but if you think about it there's sound reasoning behind it. (Given that at the time of Ombre's creation, Lance was rather dead to the world and would be for 17~18 more years due to a deep hibernation)

And the only reason Ombre came out straight is b/c I made Zain and Moon then made Ombre and wanted to ship the two of them... And I was cool with it since Zain is an interesting character, as I'll blatantly spill his parentage that's usually thinly veiled buuut would be a fun reveal to RP.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[b]Username[/b]: Moon [b]Character Name[/b]: Ombre Savage [b]Age(18+)[/b]: 115 [b]Gender[/b]: Female, uses she/her [b]Resistance/Agent[/b]: Resistance [b]Image/Description[/b]: As Ombre matured, she slowly developed to have more human like features. She suspects it might have something to do with her genetics, but it might also have to do with her magic. She still has the same tail, but her mouth has changed as well as her ears. She has let her hair grow since her academy days and typically wears it back in a braid. [img]https://i.imgflip.com/5hmmmk.jpg[/img] (When she’s fancy XD) [img]https://i.imgflip.com/5hmn1w.jpg[/img] (What she typically wears and full body. Her tail is thicker and has black and white splotches on it) (ALL IMAGES ARE BY katterbox_ ON INSTAGRAM. I WILL REMOVE THEM IF THEY VIOLATE ANY RULES OR ANYTHING ELSE) [b]Height[/b]: 6’3 [b]Weight[/b]: Average [b]Eye Color[/b]: Red and green [b]Hair Color[/b]: Half black, half white. [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: Genetically created hybrid of multiple different magical creatures. Knows she’s part human and Blood Wyvern. Her human form has Adara’s build, face shape, and height along with Lance’s eyes and hair. It’s kinda a running joke that she’s their illegitimate child. [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*]Dragon Shifting: Shifts into a black-white dragon, the markings are the same as her normal form. Resembles the build of a Blood Wyvern but it’s wings come from its back and its legs are more under its body. This power also gives her wings in her normal form, fangs, the ability to climb up vertical surfaces, and some really cursed hissing. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Fire: She is able to produce intense fire blasts from her hands. While Ombre used to be terrified of this power and had little control over it, she has embraced this power and honed it. She can now control it very well and has got it firmly under control. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Paralyzing Gaze: By holding eye contact while using this, Ombre causes whoever she’s looking at to completely freeze up and not be able to move. The effect lasts until she blinks(which can take up to 5 minutes with ease), and you can only blink during this time. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Teleportation and Telekinesis: Ombre can teleport anywhere in around a 150 foot radius. She has expanded the range of items she can teleport with her, her current limit is a group of 30 individuals. She also has telekinesis and has found it to be extremely powerful. She is compatible of lifting a small house, and then dropping it on a platoon of Templar(don’t ask why it’s so specific). [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Human Disguise: Ombre is able to disguise herself as a human. When in this form, she is 5’3 with a notable resemblance to a certain person, and not to mention the eyes and hair color of a certain vamp. Her hair becomes wavy as well, a sad reminder of an old friend… [/LIST] [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: +Incredibly strong and agile +Very sneaky for their large size, she can squeeze herself into many places she shouldn’t be able to, kinda like a cat +Very, very, very intelligent. She was able to learn to speak and read from the few conversations she heard and books left for her. +Tall af +Her blood is acidic, so vamps are in for a surprise +Can’t be mind controlled =Loves her kids with the love only a mother has. This can be taken advantage of since she’ll do anything to keep her family safe. -Still has a severe fear of needles -Still has trauma from the Templar and still has nightmares about it -Emotion magic/magical hallucinations have a severe effect on her -Doesn’t trust new people/things easily and can still be a little skittish [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: +Shiny things. Has grown a little more used to them, but is still fascinated by them. +Yarn/knitting +Reading and books(books are still one of her main comforts) +Quiet, comfortable spaces +Her family and friends +Has found a love of cooking -Sudden loud noises -Needles -The Mors Unitarum -Getting poked or touched with something that isn’t part of someone(for example, a stick) [b]Personality[/b]: The years since escaping the clutches of the Templar have certainly been an adventure, but it has allowed for Ombre’s true personality to grow and flourish. Despite having escaped scared, confused, and feeling out of control of her own life, her years at Clayton helped her come out of her shell. She’s now confident, kind, and adventurous with a thirst for knowledge. She maintains loyal to those she has deep bonds to and continues to strive to get better every day. While having no prior knowledge of romance, one day she met a boy who for some reason caught her interest. His fiery personality helped boost her confidence and he made her even happier. She loves Zain and has remained loyal throughout the years, though she misses him greatly and worries about him constantly. After having her twins, Ombre’s maternal side come out in full force. She loves those two, and always tries to do the best for them. While she often doubts if her decision to put them into hibernation was a good idea, she constantly missed them and her husband and looks forward to the day they can be together again. [i]Other[/i]: Wholesome mom friend supreme Both of her children are slightly scared of her, but she’s a pretty good mom Married to Zain and the mother of Ghost and Whisper So, story time. Sometime after Clayton fell, Ombre was targeting by the Mors Unitarum due to her past association with the Templar. Worried for her children’s safety and having a feeling they would be needed in the future, she used a spell to put them into hibernation inside an old tree. She guarded the woods with Zain to help keep the Mors Unitarum away. When the resistance was formed, she felt that her help was needed there. After a tearful goodbye, she left her husband to guard their children as she helped grow the resistance. It’s been many years since she’s seen them, but doesn’t dare try to visit out of fear of leading bad people to her family. She can only pray her family tries to find the resistance when her kids wake up…
Username: Moon

Character Name: Ombre Savage
Age(18+): 115

Resistance/Agent: Resistance

Image/Description: As Ombre matured, she slowly developed to have more human like features. She suspects it might have something to do with her genetics, but it might also have to do with her magic. She still has the same tail, but her mouth has changed as well as her ears. She has let her hair grow since her academy days and typically wears it back in a braid.
5hmmmk.jpg
(When she’s fancy XD)
5hmn1w.jpg
(What she typically wears and full body. Her tail is thicker and has black and white splotches on it)
(ALL IMAGES ARE BY katterbox_ ON INSTAGRAM. I WILL REMOVE THEM IF THEY VIOLATE ANY RULES OR ANYTHING ELSE)

Height: 6’3
Weight: Average

Eye Color: Red and green
Hair Color: Half black, half white.

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Genetically created hybrid of multiple different magical creatures. Knows she’s part human and Blood Wyvern. Her human form has Adara’s build, face shape, and height along with Lance’s eyes and hair. It’s kinda a running joke that she’s their illegitimate child.

Powers:
  • Dragon Shifting: Shifts into a black-white dragon, the markings are the same as her normal form. Resembles the build of a Blood Wyvern but it’s wings come from its back and its legs are more under its body. This power also gives her wings in her normal form, fangs, the ability to climb up vertical surfaces, and some really cursed hissing.
  • Fire: She is able to produce intense fire blasts from her hands. While Ombre used to be terrified of this power and had little control over it, she has embraced this power and honed it. She can now control it very well and has got it firmly under control.
  • Paralyzing Gaze: By holding eye contact while using this, Ombre causes whoever she’s looking at to completely freeze up and not be able to move. The effect lasts until she blinks(which can take up to 5 minutes with ease), and you can only blink during this time.
  • Teleportation and Telekinesis: Ombre can teleport anywhere in around a 150 foot radius. She has expanded the range of items she can teleport with her, her current limit is a group of 30 individuals. She also has telekinesis and has found it to be extremely powerful. She is compatible of lifting a small house, and then dropping it on a platoon of Templar(don’t ask why it’s so specific).
  • Human Disguise: Ombre is able to disguise herself as a human. When in this form, she is 5’3 with a notable resemblance to a certain person, and not to mention the eyes and hair color of a certain vamp. Her hair becomes wavy as well, a sad reminder of an old friend…

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Incredibly strong and agile
+Very sneaky for their large size, she can squeeze herself into many places she shouldn’t be able to, kinda like a cat
+Very, very, very intelligent. She was able to learn to speak and read from the few conversations she heard and books left for her.
+Tall af
+Her blood is acidic, so vamps are in for a surprise
+Can’t be mind controlled

=Loves her kids with the love only a mother has. This can be taken advantage of since she’ll do anything to keep her family safe.

-Still has a severe fear of needles
-Still has trauma from the Templar and still has nightmares about it
-Emotion magic/magical hallucinations have a severe effect on her
-Doesn’t trust new people/things easily and can still be a little skittish

Likes/Dislikes:
+Shiny things. Has grown a little more used to them, but is still fascinated by them.
+Yarn/knitting
+Reading and books(books are still one of her main comforts)
+Quiet, comfortable spaces
+Her family and friends
+Has found a love of cooking
-Sudden loud noises
-Needles
-The Mors Unitarum
-Getting poked or touched with something that isn’t part of someone(for example, a stick)

Personality: The years since escaping the clutches of the Templar have certainly been an adventure, but it has allowed for Ombre’s true personality to grow and flourish. Despite having escaped scared, confused, and feeling out of control of her own life, her years at Clayton helped her come out of her shell. She’s now confident, kind, and adventurous with a thirst for knowledge. She maintains loyal to those she has deep bonds to and continues to strive to get better every day.

While having no prior knowledge of romance, one day she met a boy who for some reason caught her interest. His fiery personality helped boost her confidence and he made her even happier. She loves Zain and has remained loyal throughout the years, though she misses him greatly and worries about him constantly.

After having her twins, Ombre’s maternal side come out in full force. She loves those two, and always tries to do the best for them. While she often doubts if her decision to put them into hibernation was a good idea, she constantly missed them and her husband and looks forward to the day they can be together again.

Other:
Wholesome mom friend supreme
Both of her children are slightly scared of her, but she’s a pretty good mom
Married to Zain and the mother of Ghost and Whisper

So, story time. Sometime after Clayton fell, Ombre was targeting by the Mors Unitarum due to her past association with the Templar. Worried for her children’s safety and having a feeling they would be needed in the future, she used a spell to put them into hibernation inside an old tree. She guarded the woods with Zain to help keep the Mors Unitarum away. When the resistance was formed, she felt that her help was needed there. After a tearful goodbye, she left her husband to guard their children as she helped grow the resistance. It’s been many years since she’s seen them, but doesn’t dare try to visit out of fear of leading bad people to her family. She can only pray her family tries to find the resistance when her kids wake up…
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Pspspsps wake up sleepy heads it's time to gossip about our character's significant others

I'll go first
Avo's had two bfs, ones Ciaran and one was this weird dude with a goose head n neck
That's it
Hes over 100 and he's only dated someone twice
Pspspsps wake up sleepy heads it's time to gossip about our character's significant others

I'll go first
Avo's had two bfs, ones Ciaran and one was this weird dude with a goose head n neck
That's it
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-07-26 17:09:41" ] Pspspsps wake up sleepy heads it's time to gossip about our character's significant others I'll go first Avo's had two bfs, ones Ciaran and one was this weird dude with a goose head n neck That's it Hes over 100 and he's only dated someone twice [/quote] The conversation in which Avo revealed that would have been interesting… Ciaran: So, did you date anyone before me? Avo: Yes, a goose guy Ciaran:… Avo what the f-
fattycatty wrote on 2021-07-26 17:09:41:

I'll go first
That's it
The conversation in which Avo revealed that would have been interesting…

Ciaran: So, did you date anyone before me?

Avo: Yes, a goose guy

Ciaran:… Avo what the f-
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-07-26 17:09:41" ] Pspspsps wake up sleepy heads it's time to gossip about our character's significant others I'll go first Avo's had two bfs, ones Ciaran and one was this weird dude with a goose head n neck That's it Hes over 100 and he's only dated someone twice [/quote] The conversation in which Avo revealed that would have been interesting… Ciaran: So, did you date anyone before me? Avo: Yes, a goose guy Ciaran:… Avo what the f-

I'll go first
That's it

kZjIfse.gif
hello!

Aranea has never dated anyone, noor been involved with anyone in that way. She might be 100 years old, but shes not really had a lot of chances to have any kind of relatiionship. She was imprisoned and used by the agency for quite a while about 70 or so years before she managed to get free... and shes not really been in any situations with nice people. To be honest, im not sure if she's really anyone's type because she's not traditionally physically attractive. We will see what happens to this poor 100 something year old child in the rp XD

Gigi.. oh geeegs.. she actually was married quite some time ago. Back before she was an agent or knew about magic very much. She and her wife lived pretty happily together before oops magic and her wife died woop. Afterwards, Gigi has kinda been all over the place. She dated around people of every gender or lack thereof.. and hasn't really found anyone she likes as much. She tends to kinda get into short, meaningless little flings atm.. because shes getting frustrated she wont be able to find someone like her deceased wifiie. ^.^
hello!

Aranea has never dated anyone, noor been involved with anyone in that way. She might be 100 years old, but shes not really had a lot of chances to have any kind of relatiionship. She was imprisoned and used by the agency for quite a while about 70 or so years before she managed to get free... and shes not really been in any situations with nice people. To be honest, im not sure if she's really anyone's type because she's not traditionally physically attractive. We will see what happens to this poor 100 something year old child in the rp XD

Gigi.. oh geeegs.. she actually was married quite some time ago. Back before she was an agent or knew about magic very much. She and her wife lived pretty happily together before oops magic and her wife died woop. Afterwards, Gigi has kinda been all over the place. She dated around people of every gender or lack thereof.. and hasn't really found anyone she likes as much. She tends to kinda get into short, meaningless little flings atm.. because shes getting frustrated she wont be able to find someone like her deceased wifiie. ^.^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[quote name="MoonyLoony" date="2021-07-26 17:20:01" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-07-26 17:09:41" ] Pspspsps wake up sleepy heads it's time to gossip about our character's significant others I'll go first Avo's had two bfs, ones Ciaran and one was this weird dude with a goose head n neck That's it Hes over 100 and he's only dated someone twice [/quote] The conversation in which Avo revealed that would have been interesting… Ciaran: So, did you date anyone before me? Avo: Yes, a goose guy Ciaran:… Avo what the f- [/quote] GDGDHSGSGSGSHAHA YES BZGSSGAG
MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-07-26 17:20:01:

I'll go first
That's it

GDGDHSGSGSGSHAHA YES BZGSSGAG
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[quote name="Draconequis" date="2021-07-26 17:31:28" ] hello! Aranea has never dated anyone, noor been involved with anyone in that way. She might be 100 years old, but shes not really had a lot of chances to have any kind of relatiionship. She was imprisoned and used by the agency for quite a while about 70 or so years before she managed to get free... and shes not really been in any situations with nice people. To be honest, im not sure if she's really anyone's type because she's not traditionally physically attractive. We will see what happens to this poor 100 something year old child in the rp XD Gigi.. oh geeegs.. she actually was married quite some time ago. Back before she was an agent or knew about magic very much. She and her wife lived pretty happily together before oops magic and her wife died woop. Afterwards, Gigi has kinda been all over the place. She dated around people of every gender or lack thereof.. and hasn't really found anyone she likes as much. She tends to kinda get into short, meaningless little flings atm.. because shes getting frustrated she wont be able to find someone like her deceased wifiie. ^.^ [/quote] Babies, both of them, I sentence them to gay baby jail /j
Draconequis wrote on 2021-07-26 17:31:28:
hello!

Babies, both of them, I sentence them to gay baby jail /j
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Jazmine never dated anyone, despite how she gets intensely close with people, but Rick (even with an inherent distrust of people) has had a few serious relationships (before he had to go into hiding,) but broke them off because of fears over the draconic council.

On mobile, so forgive typos. This post is immune to out of context quotes due to this. No making fun of me, nosirree
Jazmine never dated anyone, despite how she gets intensely close with people, but Rick (even with an inherent distrust of people) has had a few serious relationships (before he had to go into hiding,) but broke them off because of fears over the draconic council.

On mobile, so forgive typos. This post is immune to out of context quotes due to this. No making fun of me, nosirree
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43