Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Revolutionary OOC (Open)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
:eyes:? This is pretty dead so hopefully it livens up a little with someone new [emoji=skull size=1]
:eyes:? This is pretty dead so hopefully it livens up a little with someone new
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@RBG

Wait it’s basically dead?? That sucks- uh was trying to get into an active community but all the rp forums are 1x1 :’)
@RBG

Wait it’s basically dead?? That sucks- uh was trying to get into an active community but all the rp forums are 1x1 :’)
[quote name="@Saintess" date="2021-12-12 14:53:08" ] @/RBG Wait it’s basically dead?? That sucks- uh was trying to get into an active community but all the rp forums are 1x1 :’) [/quote] Yea,,,,, HOWEVER. I’ll bug all of the people I can into posting, cause I have like *counts on fingers* 4 story arcs planned and if they all go to waste Ill cry /hj also there’s my best OC here and I don’t want that to go to waste hahaha (Note: my ‘best OC’ is a flesh pyramid with perfect legs, of which is carnivorous)
@Saintess wrote on 2021-12-12 14:53:08:
@/RBG

Yea,,,,, HOWEVER. I’ll bug all of the people I can into posting, cause I have like *counts on fingers* 4 story arcs planned and if they all go to waste Ill cry /hj also there’s my best OC here and I don’t want that to go to waste hahaha

(Note: my ‘best OC’ is a flesh pyramid with perfect legs, of which is carnivorous)
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
@RBG

…flesh pyramid?? All I have is egotistic sassy people who can save the world but don’t want to just because
@RBG

…flesh pyramid?? All I have is egotistic sassy people who can save the world but don’t want to just because
[quote name="@Saintess" date="2021-12-12 15:06:26" ] @/RBG …flesh pyramid?? All I have is egotistic sassy people who can save the world but don’t want to just because [/quote] Flesh pyramid my beloved <3 And who doesn’t love egotistical people who are lowkey powerful but either too stupid/not bothered to use their powers for good Literally half of my total OCs be like /hj /acc srs
@Saintess wrote on 2021-12-12 15:06:26:
@/RBG

Flesh pyramid my beloved <3
And who doesn’t love egotistical people who are lowkey powerful but either too stupid/not bothered to use their powers for good
Literally half of my total OCs be like /hj /acc srs
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
I thought I did a fairly recent post? Please do add in a character form @Saintess! ((Also I was hoping to get the RPs I'm in back up but with my job I'm drained of motivation and currently stuck :( ))
I thought I did a fairly recent post? Please do add in a character form @Saintess! ((Also I was hoping to get the RPs I'm in back up but with my job I'm drained of motivation and currently stuck :( ))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[img] https://i.imgur.com/AvO2D0F.jpg[/img] This is how I believe ciaran flies (and cries) Why? Because old man back and tiny wings
AvO2D0F.jpg

This is how I believe ciaran flies (and cries)
Why?
Because old man back and tiny wings
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
*shakes ooc*

I have like 50 roleplays to catch up on but wakey wakey eggs and bakey
*shakes ooc*

I have like 50 roleplays to catch up on but wakey wakey eggs and bakey
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Can I join?

Username: Ruatani

Character Name: Thyme
Age(18+): 24

Resistance/Agent: Resistance

Image/Description: Thyme is a chestnut with a white sock on her left hindleg. Her human half is naturally pale, but tanned and toned from days of working outside and traveling with her nomadic herd. She has strawberry hair and dark brown eyes.

Height: 5 feet at the waist, 7 feet total
Weight: 937 lbs

Eye Color: Dark Brown Eyes
Hair Color: Strawberry/Light Brown

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Centaur

Powers:
  • Naturally magical
  • Magic can be used to enhance aspects of the body, but only one thing at a time. Example, she can enhance her strength, but she can't enhance her strength and speed at the same time. In times of extreme distress, it becomes instinctual.
(Add more bullets as needed)

Strengths/Weaknesses:
[*] Loyal to family
[*] Eager to please, but quick to anger

Likes/Dislikes:
[*] Likes being outdoors
[*] Dislikes being indoors and being away from windows or in cramped spaces

Personality: Unknown. Will come with roleplay

Other: I'm not very punny LOL
Can I join?

Username: Ruatani

Character Name: Thyme
Age(18+): 24

Resistance/Agent: Resistance

Image/Description: Thyme is a chestnut with a white sock on her left hindleg. Her human half is naturally pale, but tanned and toned from days of working outside and traveling with her nomadic herd. She has strawberry hair and dark brown eyes.

Height: 5 feet at the waist, 7 feet total
Weight: 937 lbs

Eye Color: Dark Brown Eyes
Hair Color: Strawberry/Light Brown

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Centaur

Powers:
  • Naturally magical
  • Magic can be used to enhance aspects of the body, but only one thing at a time. Example, she can enhance her strength, but she can't enhance her strength and speed at the same time. In times of extreme distress, it becomes instinctual.
(Add more bullets as needed)

Strengths/Weaknesses:
[*] Loyal to family
[*] Eager to please, but quick to anger

Likes/Dislikes:
[*] Likes being outdoors
[*] Dislikes being indoors and being away from windows or in cramped spaces

Personality: Unknown. Will come with roleplay

Other: I'm not very punny LOL
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@Rutaji looks good! Jump in whenever
@Rutaji looks good! Jump in whenever
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43