Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854
Jupiter didnt see the smile but felt it. He smiled back a bit. “Ill try to remember,” He said softly.
What kind of dingus gives their child a name that absurd?
Jupiter didnt see the smile but felt it. He smiled back a bit. “Ill try to remember,” He said softly.
What kind of dingus gives their child a name that absurd?
21cub4.png
Reocordaes nodded thankfully, walking with careful and timed steps, "what brings you to the city?" He asked. He rarely made smalltalk, so this was a shot in the dark for him.
Reocordaes nodded thankfully, walking with careful and timed steps, "what brings you to the city?" He asked. He rarely made smalltalk, so this was a shot in the dark for him.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Jupiter took a moment to answer, a bit too long…
“I am out… just gathering some resources for my father.” He said with long spaces in between words. He was panicking a bit. He couldn’t just say he was out to kidnap someone!
Jupiter took a moment to answer, a bit too long…
“I am out… just gathering some resources for my father.” He said with long spaces in between words. He was panicking a bit. He couldn’t just say he was out to kidnap someone!
21cub4.png
Reocordaes gave him a sideways glance, kindly skipping over the pauses, "I'd be careful. The shade is frequent here, and infects over 50% of the dragons here. I wouldn't want someone so kind being snapped so rudely," it was genuine concern.
Reocordaes gave him a sideways glance, kindly skipping over the pauses, "I'd be careful. The shade is frequent here, and infects over 50% of the dragons here. I wouldn't want someone so kind being snapped so rudely," it was genuine concern.
Jupiter stopped a bit. That was why father was so specific. He wanted a shade touched. He shivered a bit. “Ill just have to be careful. Shade touched doesn’t mean evil… right?”
Jupiter stopped a bit. That was why father was so specific. He wanted a shade touched. He shivered a bit. “Ill just have to be careful. Shade touched doesn’t mean evil… right?”
21cub4.png
Cm felt the shiver and gently, reassuringly nudged him with his wing, "not always. There's a kind few, just hard to find them. I personally know a couple as my guards," the imperial duo, much older than he'd ever live to be.
Cm felt the shiver and gently, reassuringly nudged him with his wing, "not always. There's a kind few, just hard to find them. I personally know a couple as my guards," the imperial duo, much older than he'd ever live to be.
Jupiter hid a look of confusion. Guards? Wait…
“Should i have bowed to you? I’m sorry…” He said with a bit of panic. Some nobles could be funny like that.
Jupiter hid a look of confusion. Guards? Wait…
“Should i have bowed to you? I’m sorry…” He said with a bit of panic. Some nobles could be funny like that.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes tensed and shook his head, "no, no. It's no trouble, usually only my father is bowed to anyways. Heir's don't get as much attention thankfully," he chuckled lightheartedly.
Reocordaes tensed and shook his head, "no, no. It's no trouble, usually only my father is bowed to anyways. Heir's don't get as much attention thankfully," he chuckled lightheartedly.
Jupiter nodded, “I was scared to be exiled on my second day here.” He honestly was. If he didn’t please father…
Jupiter nodded, “I was scared to be exiled on my second day here.” He honestly was. If he didn’t please father…
21cub4.png
Cm laughed, as if jupiter had said a great joke, but calmed remembering he wasn't accustomed to the laws here, "no need to worry, I don't have that power. But do be careful if you hear my father around. He sounds like me, but heavier, more demanding. Just so you know when to kneel if he approaches you,"
Cm laughed, as if jupiter had said a great joke, but calmed remembering he wasn't accustomed to the laws here, "no need to worry, I don't have that power. But do be careful if you hear my father around. He sounds like me, but heavier, more demanding. Just so you know when to kneel if he approaches you,"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854