Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 853 854
Jupiter nodded. “That would be lovely.” He smiled.
He dug his talons into the ground, trying to stop shaking.
Jupiter nodded. “That would be lovely.” He smiled.
He dug his talons into the ground, trying to stop shaking.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes thought for a moment, tapping his claws, "oh! What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" He asked. His tail thumped through the gate bars.
Reocordaes thought for a moment, tapping his claws, "oh! What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" He asked. His tail thumped through the gate bars.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Jupiter shrugged, “I don’t know. What do you call a fish wearing a bow tie?”
Jupiter shrugged, “I don’t know. What do you call a fish wearing a bow tie?”
21cub4.png
"sofishticated," he finished, laughing quietly with his paw over his muzzle.
"sofishticated," he finished, laughing quietly with his paw over his muzzle.
Jupiter let out a small laugh as well. “That was the worst joke i have heard in a long time.” He said as he still chuckled.
Jupiter let out a small laugh as well. “That was the worst joke i have heard in a long time.” He said as he still chuckled.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes laughed more, "I probably have worse if I think hard enough," he grinned. This was nice!
Reocordaes laughed more, "I probably have worse if I think hard enough," he grinned. This was nice!
Somehow the imperial laughing made him laugh even more. “Please do. But also please do not.” He said as he wheezed.
Somehow the imperial laughing made him laugh even more. “Please do. But also please do not.” He said as he wheezed.
21cub4.png
That's it, the laugh was contagious. Reocordaes laughed to the point his bruises ached, even snorting here and there, "more jokes it is!" He cheered
That's it, the laugh was contagious. Reocordaes laughed to the point his bruises ached, even snorting here and there, "more jokes it is!" He cheered
Jupiter was snorting, “No… *Wheeze* my lungs cant take it *Wheeze*” he had sat down, and begun covering his face, trying to stop.
Jupiter was snorting, “No… *Wheeze* my lungs cant take it *Wheeze*” he had sat down, and begun covering his face, trying to stop.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes plopped on the ground, wheezing as well, "I can't even- *wheeze* even get one out!!" He laughed his tail off, forgetting his pain.
Reocordaes plopped on the ground, wheezing as well, "I can't even- *wheeze* even get one out!!" He laughed his tail off, forgetting his pain.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 853 854