Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854
(Yeeeee. It shouldn’t take long for him to nab a child or a fae)
(Yeeeee. It shouldn’t take long for him to nab a child or a fae)
21cub4.png
(next meeting then? I'm slowaf today I'm just making sure--(
(next meeting then? I'm slowaf today I'm just making sure--(
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
(Yeah. We can skip, unless u wanna watch him steal a child and see what that white cloth was for)
(Yeah. We can skip, unless u wanna watch him steal a child and see what that white cloth was for)
21cub4.png
(n o o e it was one of those knockout cloths)

The sun sat in the middle of the sky as Reocordaes sulks down the hall, more badly beaten than last time. Father had been told about his rest in the Infirmary, making him miss his studies. He wasn't to the point of needing q medic, like choking on his own blood, but he certainly was black and blue.
(n o o e it was one of those knockout cloths)

The sun sat in the middle of the sky as Reocordaes sulks down the hall, more badly beaten than last time. Father had been told about his rest in the Infirmary, making him miss his studies. He wasn't to the point of needing q medic, like choking on his own blood, but he certainly was black and blue.
(Y E P. C L O R O F O R M)
Jupiter took a moment to stop in the river, letting the blood and chemicals wash from his mane and scales. He sighed as he took a moment to tie the bag by his side tighter, keeping the asleep fae in there. It would be impossible to get out from the inside, he just hoped the gag held. He stuffed the bag into a hollowed out tree, before covering it with a small amount of fallen leaves.
He spread his wings and flapped out of the forest. He landed near one of the outer gates of the castle. He was nervous to go in, but if Reocordaes saw him he might not have to enter.
(Y E P. C L O R O F O R M)
Jupiter took a moment to stop in the river, letting the blood and chemicals wash from his mane and scales. He sighed as he took a moment to tie the bag by his side tighter, keeping the asleep fae in there. It would be impossible to get out from the inside, he just hoped the gag held. He stuffed the bag into a hollowed out tree, before covering it with a small amount of fallen leaves.
He spread his wings and flapped out of the forest. He landed near one of the outer gates of the castle. He was nervous to go in, but if Reocordaes saw him he might not have to enter.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes lifted his head, hearing wingbeats. His ears perked despite the Aching pain, and he smiled, "Jupiter!" He called. He made his way to the gate, cringing every few steps, "so you could make it!" He was as cheerful as ever
Reocordaes lifted his head, hearing wingbeats. His ears perked despite the Aching pain, and he smiled, "Jupiter!" He called. He made his way to the gate, cringing every few steps, "so you could make it!" He was as cheerful as ever
Jupiter flinched. “I managed to finish errands early. I thought i would stop by.” He said with a half smile.
He felt terrible. He was trying not to break down. He had stopped wishing that Pandora had this task. He just wished father could do it himself.
Jupiter flinched. “I managed to finish errands early. I thought i would stop by.” He said with a half smile.
He felt terrible. He was trying not to break down. He had stopped wishing that Pandora had this task. He just wished father could do it himself.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes joy faltered, and he lowered his head, "what's the matter? You can't- you can't see me can you? Is it something else?" He was concerned, and a bit fretful. He knew it probably wasn't his current state, but he still didn't want jupiter to worry.
Reocordaes joy faltered, and he lowered his head, "what's the matter? You can't- you can't see me can you? Is it something else?" He was concerned, and a bit fretful. He knew it probably wasn't his current state, but he still didn't want jupiter to worry.
Jupiter tried to lighten the mood, “i never could see you really.” His tail shook a bit, and he stomped on it with a hind leg to stop it. “My day just hasn’t been going good.”
Jupiter tried to lighten the mood, “i never could see you really.” His tail shook a bit, and he stomped on it with a hind leg to stop it. “My day just hasn’t been going good.”
21cub4.png
Reocordaes worried more, sighing, "well... How about a joke? To make it better?" He asked. He'd help as best he could..
Reocordaes worried more, sighing, "well... How about a joke? To make it better?" He asked. He'd help as best he could..
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854