Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854
The pearlcatcher stepped closer. A silk blindfold covered his eyes, blocking any body language from getting into his head. With a gentle voice he asked, “Sir… are you alright?”
The pearlcatcher stepped closer. A silk blindfold covered his eyes, blocking any body language from getting into his head. With a gentle voice he asked, “Sir… are you alright?”
21cub4.png
The imperial almost nodded, but halted seeing the blindfold. He inhaled with a wheeze, "better than I usually am, I'm afraid. My apologies if I'm a disturbance-" he coughed and wheezed, his throat going sore. At least he couldn't see who he was...
The imperial almost nodded, but halted seeing the blindfold. He inhaled with a wheeze, "better than I usually am, I'm afraid. My apologies if I'm a disturbance-" he coughed and wheezed, his throat going sore. At least he couldn't see who he was...
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Jupiter flattened his ears, “Of course not…” he pulled out a white cloth from a bag. He patted around till he found one of the wounds, then pressed the cloth on it. It wasnt much…
Jupiter flattened his ears, “Of course not…” he pulled out a white cloth from a bag. He patted around till he found one of the wounds, then pressed the cloth on it. It wasnt much…
21cub4.png
Reocordaes gasped, tensing and cringing. He wasn't expecting a helping cloth... Usually anyone who caught him woul run. He coughed again, clearing his aching throat, "thank you... Again I must apologize, I understand my *cough*, blabbering is noisy..." That's what father called it. Blabbering and useless nonsense.
Reocordaes gasped, tensing and cringing. He wasn't expecting a helping cloth... Usually anyone who caught him woul run. He coughed again, clearing his aching throat, "thank you... Again I must apologize, I understand my *cough*, blabbering is noisy..." That's what father called it. Blabbering and useless nonsense.
Jupiter continued pressing the drenched cloth on the wound. “I’m sorry I don’t have more…” He was about to throw up… the smell of blood was so strong. Surely someone would come soon and help them.
Jupiter continued pressing the drenched cloth on the wound. “I’m sorry I don’t have more…” He was about to throw up… the smell of blood was so strong. Surely someone would come soon and help them.
21cub4.png
Cm couldn't help but let out a gentle, honeyed chuckle, before choking on his own lifeblood again. He sighed, "it's something to be grateful for. Much more than what I usually get..." He grunted, forcing himself upward on wobbly legs, "I could possibly make it to the infirmary, now that I've taken a short rest," he coughed again.
Cm couldn't help but let out a gentle, honeyed chuckle, before choking on his own lifeblood again. He sighed, "it's something to be grateful for. Much more than what I usually get..." He grunted, forcing himself upward on wobbly legs, "I could possibly make it to the infirmary, now that I've taken a short rest," he coughed again.
Jupiter spread a wing out, brushing it against the other dragons own as a sort of crutch. “are you sure? I might be able to call someone over…”
Jupiter spread a wing out, brushing it against the other dragons own as a sort of crutch. “are you sure? I might be able to call someone over…”
21cub4.png
He chuckled again, breathing a little better, "You aren't an average passer by are you? They'd run at the sight of me, I hate to inform you. May I ask the name of my aid?" He didn't argue with the small crutch.
He chuckled again, breathing a little better, "You aren't an average passer by are you? They'd run at the sight of me, I hate to inform you. May I ask the name of my aid?" He didn't argue with the small crutch.
Jupiter panicked a bit. He shouldn’t have helped this dragon…
“I cant really see.” He said with a nervous chuckle, “But my name is… Jupiter.”
Jupiter panicked a bit. He shouldn’t have helped this dragon…
“I cant really see.” He said with a nervous chuckle, “But my name is… Jupiter.”
21cub4.png
Reocordaes gave a soft smile, despite the Pearlcatcher being blind to it. His name would probably mean nothing to a traveling stranger... "Reocordaes. It's a relieving pleasure, Jupiter" he didn't sound like an intimidating dragon
Reocordaes gave a soft smile, despite the Pearlcatcher being blind to it. His name would probably mean nothing to a traveling stranger... "Reocordaes. It's a relieving pleasure, Jupiter" he didn't sound like an intimidating dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854