Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854
The young PC flattened his ears a bit, before realizing Reocordaes wasn’t mocking him. “I will try. Let’s just hope i end up bowing to him, not a wall.”
The young PC flattened his ears a bit, before realizing Reocordaes wasn’t mocking him. “I will try. Let’s just hope i end up bowing to him, not a wall.”
21cub4.png
Cm laughed a little, still not very mocking. The pc was funny! They reach a door with a glass window, the smell of medication oozing from it, "seems we've arrived... Pity, I was actually enjoying the chat!" He smiled
Cm laughed a little, still not very mocking. The pc was funny! They reach a door with a glass window, the smell of medication oozing from it, "seems we've arrived... Pity, I was actually enjoying the chat!" He smiled
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Jupiter couldn’t help but frown a bit. “Maybe we will cross paths again? I should be in the city for a bit.”
A stray thought flew through his mind,His laugh is cute… He quickly stomped it out.
Jupiter couldn’t help but frown a bit. “Maybe we will cross paths again? I should be in the city for a bit.”
A stray thought flew through his mind,His laugh is cute… He quickly stomped it out.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes perked up with hopefulness, "oh! Well, I come through here the same time every evening. It's my only free time... Would you mind coming through here around then?" He asked, purely. (Fuc/ for an overgrown killer he sounds precious)
Reocordaes perked up with hopefulness, "oh! Well, I come through here the same time every evening. It's my only free time... Would you mind coming through here around then?" He asked, purely. (Fuc/ for an overgrown killer he sounds precious)
(YES HE DOES. ALSO SORRY COULDNT WAIT TO MAKE MY BOI BE GAE)
Jupiter didnt want to promise, but he smiled, “ill try! I should be allowed to stay for a bit.”
Jupiter needed to stop getting sidetracked. Father needed the dragon, and he didnt want to spend any longer in the tanks… he shuddered a bit at the thought.
(YES HE DOES. ALSO SORRY COULDNT WAIT TO MAKE MY BOI BE GAE)
Jupiter didnt want to promise, but he smiled, “ill try! I should be allowed to stay for a bit.”
Jupiter needed to stop getting sidetracked. Father needed the dragon, and he didnt want to spend any longer in the tanks… he shuddered a bit at the thought.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes beamed, "wonderful! Hopefully I'll see you there- here-- uh... You know," he laughed. He headed inside, "and thank you again!"
Reocordaes beamed, "wonderful! Hopefully I'll see you there- here-- uh... You know," he laughed. He headed inside, "and thank you again!"
Jupiter waved goodbye. “I got you!” He beamed before turning back. Once he was out of sight he broke into a bit of a dash. He panted as he spoke to himself, “What are you thinking?” He sloughed down in the corner he had found, trying to think of what to do.
Jupiter waved goodbye. “I got you!” He beamed before turning back. Once he was out of sight he broke into a bit of a dash. He panted as he spoke to himself, “What are you thinking?” He sloughed down in the corner he had found, trying to think of what to do.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes was immediately tended to, being directed to a medic nest and having his wounds wrapped thoroughly. He was so exhausted he passed out in the infirmary
Reocordaes was immediately tended to, being directed to a medic nest and having his wounds wrapped thoroughly. He was so exhausted he passed out in the infirmary
Jupiter sighed. Why not Pandora? She is good at this stuff.
He shook himself, before standing back up. He spread his wings before closing them. he went back to wandering the halls off the palace, looking for someone tiny, so he could get his mission over with.
Jupiter sighed. Why not Pandora? She is good at this stuff.
He shook himself, before standing back up. He spread his wings before closing them. he went back to wandering the halls off the palace, looking for someone tiny, so he could get his mission over with.
21cub4.png
(aight- want me to give him something to catch or timeskip to the next meeting?)
(aight- want me to give him something to catch or timeskip to the next meeting?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854