Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 853 854
(Just imagine any of the passerby’s. “Isn’t that the guy who killed your mom?” “Yeah…” “Why is he laughing on the streets with a blind child?”)
Jupiter tried to hold his breath and stop, but that just made it even worse. He was tearing up under his blindfold.
(Just imagine any of the passerby’s. “Isn’t that the guy who killed your mom?” “Yeah…” “Why is he laughing on the streets with a blind child?”)
Jupiter tried to hold his breath and stop, but that just made it even worse. He was tearing up under his blindfold.
21cub4.png
(OH G O D S PFF)

he laughed harder seeing Jupiter trying to stop. He himself started coughing, patting his chest to try and get air through. His ribs were crumbling and he was still laughing his lungs apart!
(OH G O D S PFF)

he laughed harder seeing Jupiter trying to stop. He himself started coughing, patting his chest to try and get air through. His ribs were crumbling and he was still laughing his lungs apart!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
(OH NO DAD SEES)
Jupiter was hanging his head low, trying to get air in. He was still wheezing. His lungs hurt at this moment, and would for weeks it felt like.
(OH NO DAD SEES)
Jupiter was hanging his head low, trying to get air in. He was still wheezing. His lungs hurt at this moment, and would for weeks it felt like.
21cub4.png
(I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DO THAT)

Reocordaes inhaled deeply, laughing, "this is the best laugh I've had in ages!" He coughed out.he was about to add on, maybe another joke to keep it going, but the castle behind him roared with the voice of a titan

"REOCORDAES KORIDAL" it shrieked, making reocordaes shut right up and whip around. He sat upright, using his wings to hide Jupiter from whatever was coming out.
(I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DO THAT)

Reocordaes inhaled deeply, laughing, "this is the best laugh I've had in ages!" He coughed out.he was about to add on, maybe another joke to keep it going, but the castle behind him roared with the voice of a titan

"REOCORDAES KORIDAL" it shrieked, making reocordaes shut right up and whip around. He sat upright, using his wings to hide Jupiter from whatever was coming out.
Jupiter instantly stopped laughing. Jupiter tested up, pressed his wings close and pulled his tail close. His ears pressed too the side of his face, making it seem as if he could be deaf and blind.
Jupiter instantly stopped laughing. Jupiter tested up, pressed his wings close and pulled his tail close. His ears pressed too the side of his face, making it seem as if he could be deaf and blind.
21cub4.png
Cm nudged him with his tail, trying to get him to move.he was as stiff as a statues (wenie). I giant imperial, just barely larger than reocordaes, stormed out. He couldn't see the lower half of the gate past reocordaes, "Where have you been!? Your studies should have started, and you were not in your chambers!" He barked, intimidating the younger imperial
Cm nudged him with his tail, trying to get him to move.he was as stiff as a statues (wenie). I giant imperial, just barely larger than reocordaes, stormed out. He couldn't see the lower half of the gate past reocordaes, "Where have you been!? Your studies should have started, and you were not in your chambers!" He barked, intimidating the younger imperial
Jupiter dashed off quickly, but not before letting out a whimper. as he ran, his tail had gotten tangled up with a back leg, causing him to tumble over.
Jupiter dashed off quickly, but not before letting out a whimper. as he ran, his tail had gotten tangled up with a back leg, causing him to tumble over.
21cub4.png
The imperial snarled, gripping reocordaes by the antler, "WHY WERE YOU HERE!?"
Reocordaes was emotionless, unresponsive except for a few lines, "I heard a noise, Crovet sire..." He was purely monotone. The road covered up the whimper, and was giving Jupiter time to get away.
Crovet threw reocordaes to the inner gate, shoving him along, "Sorry excuse for a king's son you are" he hissed
The imperial snarled, gripping reocordaes by the antler, "WHY WERE YOU HERE!?"
Reocordaes was emotionless, unresponsive except for a few lines, "I heard a noise, Crovet sire..." He was purely monotone. The road covered up the whimper, and was giving Jupiter time to get away.
Crovet threw reocordaes to the inner gate, shoving him along, "Sorry excuse for a king's son you are" he hissed
Jupiter stood back up. He dashed (this time not tripping) and ran back into the woods. His heart was beating in his his ears, and he was scared the entire kingdom could hear.
Jupiter stood back up. He dashed (this time not tripping) and ran back into the woods. His heart was beating in his his ears, and he was scared the entire kingdom could hear.
21cub4.png
Reocordaes was relieved Jupiter got away, a small part of his heart aching for what the Pearlcatcher just saw. Reocordaes would be confined to an airsealed room for the rest of the day...
Reocordaes was relieved Jupiter got away, a small part of his heart aching for what the Pearlcatcher just saw. Reocordaes would be confined to an airsealed room for the rest of the day...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 853 854