Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dragon Trials | OOC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/210625/826973cb191c8a19fe7553b64486f8f6.png[/img] [center][font=courier new][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3032936#post_3032936][b]IC[/b][/url] [/center] [font=Courier New][b]Dear Diary,[/b] [indent][font=Courier New][b]I did not mean[/b] for it to come this far. I tried to stop them. I tried to steal their powers. Nothing worked. They are waging war against our world and I fear I alone do not have the power to stop them. I can only hope that whoever finds this entry will take it to heart and come to my island. To come find and rescue me and my people. You will be tested, and it will not be easy. Only the worthy shall survive. I have attached special instructions magically to this letter, all you must do is utter the spell...[/indent] [center][font=Courier New][b]dóse mou órama[/b] Give me vision . . .[/center] [center][font=Courier New][b]Storyline[/b][/center] [font=Courier New]This roleplay takes place in modern times (excluding the pandemic). It follows a group of teens who recieve the letter above and follow it's unfinished instructions from none other than King Darius Roy. Along the way, they meet these mysterious creature, as if the myths had come to life. Dragons. This journey, to the meet point, and to the island to save King Roy and his people, will not be easy, but will – hopefully – be worth it. The games they must play with their enemy to rescue the king and his island and people are known as The Dragon Trials, and with their new companions by their side, hopefully they will be able to complete it. [center][font=Courier New][b]Notes[/b][/center] [font=Courier New]- Everyone will be human in this roleplay. - Dragons are [i]not[/i] FR dragons [indent][font=Courier New]- Use google/a search engine to find a sufficient picture - Draw the dragon - Describe it with words[/indent] [font=Courier New]- Age range for characters is 17-19 [center][font=Courier New][b]Rules/Guidlines[/b][/center] [font=Courier New]- Hate the character, not the player. - LGBTQ+ welcome! - You [i]must[/i] use propper grammar and spelling. [indent][font=Courier New]- A few accidental spelling mistakes are fine, please, however, try to do your very best. - Propper grammar as in spaces after commas and ["] instead of [``].[/indent] [font=Courier New]- Two characters per person, please. [indent][font=Courier New]- If needed, I will allow more, but two per person, max, right now, please.[/indent] [font=Courier New]- Overpowered dragons and/or characters will be removed immediately from the roleplay after two notices. - Stay on topic – Do [i]not[/i] try to change the storyline or control everyone's characters to get what you want. - Use the OOC to talk out of character. - Have fun! Feel free to ask questions if you have any! [center][font=Courier New][b]Character Sign Up Sheet[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3030076/10#post_48293701]Character Descriptions thanks to GhostWolf522 <3[/center] [code][font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b][/code]
826973cb191c8a19fe7553b64486f8f6.png
IC
Dear Diary,
I did not mean for it to come this far. I tried to stop them. I tried to steal their powers. Nothing worked. They are waging war against our world and I fear I alone do not have the power to stop them. I can only hope that whoever finds this entry will take it to heart and come to my island. To come find and rescue me and my people.
You will be tested, and it will not be easy. Only the worthy shall survive.
I have attached special instructions magically to this letter, all you must do is utter the spell...
dóse mou órama
Give me vision

. . .
Storyline
This roleplay takes place in modern times (excluding the pandemic). It follows a group of teens who recieve the letter above and follow it's unfinished instructions from none other than King Darius Roy. Along the way, they meet these mysterious creature, as if the myths had come to life. Dragons.
This journey, to the meet point, and to the island to save King Roy and his people, will not be easy, but will – hopefully – be worth it.
The games they must play with their enemy to rescue the king and his island and people are known as The Dragon Trials, and with their new companions by their side, hopefully they will be able to complete it.

Notes
- Everyone will be human in this roleplay.
- Dragons are not FR dragons
- Use google/a search engine to find a sufficient picture
- Draw the dragon
- Describe it with words
- Age range for characters is 17-19

Rules/Guidlines
- Hate the character, not the player.
- LGBTQ+ welcome!
- You must use propper grammar and spelling.
- A few accidental spelling mistakes are fine, please, however, try to do your very best.
- Propper grammar as in spaces after commas and ["] instead of [``].
- Two characters per person, please.
- If needed, I will allow more, but two per person, max, right now, please.
- Overpowered dragons and/or characters will be removed immediately from the roleplay after two notices.
- Stay on topic – Do not try to change the storyline or control everyone's characters to get what you want.
- Use the OOC to talk out of character.
- Have fun! Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Code:
[font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b]
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Character Roster
- Lorelai + Loki
- Sammy + Libra
- Iris + Chia
- Lupa + Nightmare
- Hrafnhildur + Lune
- Kado + Mardark
- William + Alto
- Ruben + Leonidas
- Matthew + Hordiir
- Phade + Echo
- Holly + Phoenix
- Fritz + __
- Dawson + Aurelia
- Lupe + Hex
Spots Available
• 14/14 •
NPC's
- King Darius Roy
- More to come...
Character Roster
- Lorelai + Loki
- Sammy + Libra
- Iris + Chia
- Lupa + Nightmare
- Hrafnhildur + Lune
- Kado + Mardark
- William + Alto
- Ruben + Leonidas
- Matthew + Hordiir
- Phade + Echo
- Holly + Phoenix
- Fritz + __
- Dawson + Aurelia
- Lupe + Hex
Spots Available
• 14/14 •
NPC's
- King Darius Roy
- More to come...
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[font=Courier New]@/FluffyPillows [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Lorelai Ramon [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female; She/Her [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Lorelai is quick on her feet, clever, and very intelligent. She's observant, has a great memory, and she is always analyzing things. She's a strategic thinker, and tends to look at the facts and information rather than the feelings of others. She holds grudges, though. And she holds them for a [i]long[/i] time. Lorelai hasn't recovered from her many traumatic experiences, so she drifts off into those memories sometimes, and it causes her to freeze. Most of the time, she's unreadable, and she likes to stay that way. She is, however, freakishly good at reading others. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] She stands at about 5'6" with a slim, athletic build. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gbg8uug.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Loki [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Protective, clever, curious, and intelligent, Loki tends to be a bit egotistical at times. He is a tricky, mischievous dragon, but he is fiercely loyal, and very determined. Loki is a silent, sneaky dragon. He is normally very hard to see as his scales can be transparent during the day when he wants them to be, and he blends into the darkness at night. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Sleep [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tkYGmw3.jpeg[/img]
@/FluffyPillows
Character:
Name: Lorelai Ramon
Gender + Pronouns: Female; She/Her
Personality: Lorelai is quick on her feet, clever, and very intelligent. She's observant, has a great memory, and she is always analyzing things. She's a strategic thinker, and tends to look at the facts and information rather than the feelings of others.
She holds grudges, though. And she holds them for a long time.
Lorelai hasn't recovered from her many traumatic experiences, so she drifts off into those memories sometimes, and it causes her to freeze.
Most of the time, she's unreadable, and she likes to stay that way. She is, however, freakishly good at reading others.
Appearence: She stands at about 5'6" with a slim, athletic build.
Gbg8uug.png

Dragon:
Name: Loki
Personality: Protective, clever, curious, and intelligent, Loki tends to be a bit egotistical at times. He is a tricky, mischievous dragon, but he is fiercely loyal, and very determined.
Loki is a silent, sneaky dragon. He is normally very hard to see as his scales can be transparent during the day when he wants them to be, and he blends into the darkness at night.
Element: Sleep
Appearence:
tkYGmw3.jpeg
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font]Sammy/Sam[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font]17[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font]Female/Genderfluid[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font]A funky, funny, upbeat kind of person that's stubborn and won't give up. She's really odd and weird, but she has so little friends. She keeps scaring everyone by slipping into the shadows and re-appearing. [/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font]She be 5" 4[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/43383_gDZ0hR35.png[/img][/b] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font]Libra[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font]A smart, kind dragon that makes sure everyone is comfy before checking in on themself. Even though they change colors, the normal don't use it to blend into the shadows. They try to stop discord, but when the need arrises, they will push everyone within 10 feet away with a powerful roar. They tend to be a smaller dragon and can only carry 1-2 people, 1 with supplies[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font]Water[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearance: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/cf/f6/78cff66b63166de349aa870e10c8a821.jpg[/img][/font][/b]
@lr21vb
Character:
Name:Sammy/Sam
Gender + Pronouns:Female/Genderfluid
Personality:A funky, funny, upbeat kind of person that's stubborn and won't give up. She's really odd and weird, but she has so little friends. She keeps scaring everyone by slipping into the shadows and re-appearing.
Appearence:She be 5" 443383_gDZ0hR35.png

Dragon:
Name:Libra
Personality:A smart, kind dragon that makes sure everyone is comfy before checking in on themself. Even though they change colors, the normal don't use it to blend into the shadows. They try to stop discord, but when the need arrises, they will push everyone within 10 feet away with a powerful roar. They tend to be a smaller dragon and can only carry 1-2 people, 1 with supplies
Element:Water
Appearance: 78cff66b63166de349aa870e10c8a821.jpg
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[quote name="@Nmrdragon" date="2021-06-26 18:52:20" ] [font=Courier New]@/lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font]Sammy/Sam[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font]17[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font]Female/Genderfluid[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font]A funky, funny, upbeat kind of person that's stubborn and won't give up. She's really odd and weird, but she has so little friends. She keeps scaring everyone by slipping into the shadows and re-appearing. [/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/43383_gDZ0hR35.png[/img][/b] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font]Libra[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font]A smart, kind dragon that makes sure everyone is comfy before checking in on themself. Even though they change colors, the normal don't use it to blend into the shadows. They try to stop discord, but when the need arrises, they will push everyone within 10 feet away with a powerful roar. They tend to be a smaller dragon and can only carry 1-2 people, 1 with supplies[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font]Water[/b] [b][font=Courier New]Appearance: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/cf/f6/78cff66b63166de349aa870e10c8a821.jpg[/img][/font][/b] [/quote] [font=Courier New]Accepted! Adding her to the roster now! :)
@Nmrdragon wrote on 2021-06-26 18:52:20:
@/lr21vb
Character:
Name:Sammy/Sam
Gender + Pronouns:Female/Genderfluid
Personality:A funky, funny, upbeat kind of person that's stubborn and won't give up. She's really odd and weird, but she has so little friends. She keeps scaring everyone by slipping into the shadows and re-appearing.
Appearence:43383_gDZ0hR35.png

Dragon:
Name:Libra
Personality:A smart, kind dragon that makes sure everyone is comfy before checking in on themself. Even though they change colors, the normal don't use it to blend into the shadows. They try to stop discord, but when the need arrises, they will push everyone within 10 feet away with a powerful roar. They tend to be a smaller dragon and can only carry 1-2 people, 1 with supplies
Element:Water
Appearance: 78cff66b63166de349aa870e10c8a821.jpg
Accepted! Adding her to the roster now! :)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Iris [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 18 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female, she/her [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Shy, but sweet. People think she's odd, because she is always in her own mind. She is very trustworthy, and loyal, and will always put others before her self. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834845417707143179/858580100856676372/114808_zPVYGWiw.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Chia [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] They/Them They are are not evil or bad, but they relish in chaos. Otherwise they are very quiet, and prefer to watch than to engage. They are also very loyal once you earn their.trust. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Mind/ illusions [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] They are big enough to carry 1 or 2 people. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834845417707143179/858575974400655370/2531533-FKKQGGWV-7.jpg[/img]
@lr21vb
Character:
Name: Iris
Gender + Pronouns: Female, she/her
Personality: Shy, but sweet. People think she's odd, because she is always in her own mind. She is very trustworthy, and loyal, and will always put others before her self.
Appearence:
114808_zPVYGWiw.png

Dragon:
Name: Chia
Personality: They/Them
They are are not evil or bad, but they relish in chaos. Otherwise they are very quiet, and prefer to watch than to engage. They are also very loyal once you earn their.trust.
Element: Mind/ illusions
Appearence:
They are big enough to carry 1 or 2 people.
2531533-FKKQGGWV-7.jpg
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
[quote name="@ViperidaeX" date="2021-06-26 22:31:33" ] [font=Courier New]@/lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Iris [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 18 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female, she/her [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Shy, but sweet. People think she's odd, because she is always in her own mind. She is very trustworthy, and loyal, and will always put others before her self. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834845417707143179/858580100856676372/114808_zPVYGWiw.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Chia [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] They/Them They are are not evil or bad, but they relish in chaos. Otherwise they are very quiet, and prefer to watch than to engage. They are also very loyal once you earn their.trust. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Mind/ illusions [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] They are big enough to carry 1 or 2 people. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834845417707143179/858575974400655370/2531533-FKKQGGWV-7.jpg[/img] [/quote] [font=Courier New]Umm I love her?? Like?? So much?? Iris is accepted!
@ViperidaeX wrote on 2021-06-26 22:31:33:
@/lr21vb
Character:
Name: Iris
Gender + Pronouns: Female, she/her
Personality: Shy, but sweet. People think she's odd, because she is always in her own mind. She is very trustworthy, and loyal, and will always put others before her self.
Appearence:
114808_zPVYGWiw.png

Dragon:
Name: Chia
Personality: They/Them
They are are not evil or bad, but they relish in chaos. Otherwise they are very quiet, and prefer to watch than to engage. They are also very loyal once you earn their.trust.
Element: Mind/ illusions
Appearence:
They are big enough to carry 1 or 2 people.
2531533-FKKQGGWV-7.jpg
Umm I love her?? Like?? So much?? Iris is accepted!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Lupa [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female She/her [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Lupa is... complicated. She's scarily intelligent and doesn't trust easily. She's gotten good at reading people, out of necessity, but she's better at reading situations, unraveling motives, and finding clues where others wouldn't think to look. Also out of necessity, she's gotten good at being stealthy. Her tendency towards dark clothing only helps her to melt into the shadows. When she was young, she wanted to be a detective. But she trusted the wrong person once and it nearly cost her her life, not to mention her sanity. She is scarred, both mentally and physically, and as a result of the incident has put up almost insurmountable walls. As such, she is cold to those who have yet to gain her trust. Her sarcasm is just as much her defense mechanism as making jokes about her mental state and near death experience. Lupa isn't actually her real name, but if you ask her, she'll simply tell you that the person she was died that day. She always wears long sleeves and jeans to hide the scars. She wears a mask most of the time, both literally and metaphorically. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/152762_JWJ3eIU4.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Nightmare [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Nightmare is cold, ruthless. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. There's no line she won't cross to achieve her goal, though she looks down on those who cause needless death and destruction. Her heart seems to be like ice, but that's only due to the walls she put up. She does however enjoy chaos. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Nightmare isn't one of them, though she does enjoy some relatively harmless chaos. Nightmare's element may be dreams, but that coin has two sides. When her trust was broken, Nightmare stopped dealing in dreams. Now her magic revolves around nightmares. Her name used to be Daydream. But broken trust and a broken heart have a way of changing you. For better, or for worse. She's a large dragon, and can carry 4-5 people at once, 6 without the added weight of supplies. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Dream [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://blog.tutorming.com/hs-fs/hubfs/western_dragon.jpg?width=415&name=western_dragon.jpg[/img]
@lr21vb
Character:
Name: Lupa
Gender + Pronouns: Female She/her
Personality: Lupa is... complicated. She's scarily intelligent and doesn't trust easily. She's gotten good at reading people, out of necessity, but she's better at reading situations, unraveling motives, and finding clues where others wouldn't think to look. Also out of necessity, she's gotten good at being stealthy. Her tendency towards dark clothing only helps her to melt into the shadows. When she was young, she wanted to be a detective. But she trusted the wrong person once and it nearly cost her her life, not to mention her sanity. She is scarred, both mentally and physically, and as a result of the incident has put up almost insurmountable walls. As such, she is cold to those who have yet to gain her trust. Her sarcasm is just as much her defense mechanism as making jokes about her mental state and near death experience. Lupa isn't actually her real name, but if you ask her, she'll simply tell you that the person she was died that day. She always wears long sleeves and jeans to hide the scars. She wears a mask most of the time, both literally and metaphorically.
Appearence:
152762_JWJ3eIU4.png

Dragon:
Name: Nightmare
Personality: Nightmare is cold, ruthless. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. There's no line she won't cross to achieve her goal, though she looks down on those who cause needless death and destruction. Her heart seems to be like ice, but that's only due to the walls she put up. She does however enjoy chaos. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Nightmare isn't one of them, though she does enjoy some relatively harmless chaos. Nightmare's element may be dreams, but that coin has two sides. When her trust was broken, Nightmare stopped dealing in dreams. Now her magic revolves around nightmares. Her name used to be Daydream. But broken trust and a broken heart have a way of changing you. For better, or for worse. She's a large dragon, and can carry 4-5 people at once, 6 without the added weight of supplies.
Element: Dream
Appearence:
western_dragon.jpg?width=415&name=western_dragon.jpg
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[quote name="@SkyofStars" date="2021-06-28 13:58:53" ] [font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Lupa [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female She/her [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Lupa is... complicated. She's scarily intelligent and doesn't trust easily. She trusted the wrong person once and it nearly cost her her life, not to mention her sanity. She is scarred, both mentally and physically, and as a result of the incident has put up almost insurmountable walls. As such, she is cold to those who have yet to gain her trust. Her sarcasm is just as much her defense mechanism as making jokes about her mental state and near death experience. Lupa isn't actually her real name, but if you ask her, she'll simply tell you that the person she was died that day. She always wears long sleeves and jeans to hide the scars. She wears a mask most of the time, both literally and metaphorically. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/152762_JWJ3eIU4.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Nightmare [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Nightmare is cold, ruthless. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. There's no line she won't cross to achieve her goal, though she looks down on those who cause needless death and destruction. Her heart seems to be like ice, but that's only due to the walls she put up. She does however enjoy chaos. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Nightmare isn't one of them, though she does enjoy some relatively harmless chaos. Nightmare's element may be dreams, but that coin has two sides. When her trust was broken, Nightmare stopped dealing in dreams. Now her magic revolves around nightmares. Her name used to be Daydream. But broken trust and a broken heart have a way of changing you. For better, or for worse. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Dream [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://blog.tutorming.com/hs-fs/hubfs/western_dragon.jpg?width=415&name=western_dragon.jpg[/img] [/quote] May I just say that you write beautifully? Very descriptive! Miss Lupa is accepted and has been added to the roster! ^^
@SkyofStars wrote on 2021-06-28 13:58:53:
@lr21vb
Character:
Name: Lupa
Gender + Pronouns: Female She/her
Personality: Lupa is... complicated. She's scarily intelligent and doesn't trust easily. She trusted the wrong person once and it nearly cost her her life, not to mention her sanity. She is scarred, both mentally and physically, and as a result of the incident has put up almost insurmountable walls. As such, she is cold to those who have yet to gain her trust. Her sarcasm is just as much her defense mechanism as making jokes about her mental state and near death experience. Lupa isn't actually her real name, but if you ask her, she'll simply tell you that the person she was died that day. She always wears long sleeves and jeans to hide the scars. She wears a mask most of the time, both literally and metaphorically.
Appearence:
152762_JWJ3eIU4.png

Dragon:
Name: Nightmare
Personality: Nightmare is cold, ruthless. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. There's no line she won't cross to achieve her goal, though she looks down on those who cause needless death and destruction. Her heart seems to be like ice, but that's only due to the walls she put up. She does however enjoy chaos. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Nightmare isn't one of them, though she does enjoy some relatively harmless chaos. Nightmare's element may be dreams, but that coin has two sides. When her trust was broken, Nightmare stopped dealing in dreams. Now her magic revolves around nightmares. Her name used to be Daydream. But broken trust and a broken heart have a way of changing you. For better, or for worse.
Element: Dream
Appearence:
western_dragon.jpg?width=415&name=western_dragon.jpg
May I just say that you write beautifully? Very descriptive!
Miss Lupa is accepted and has been added to the roster! ^^
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@SkyofStars I kinda remember you, or am I just being weird?
@SkyofStars I kinda remember you, or am I just being weird?
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35