Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dragon Trials | OOC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Nmrdragon well, I should hope you remember me, we did a 1x1 rp together a while back. :)
@Nmrdragon well, I should hope you remember me, we did a 1x1 rp together a while back. :)
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve a spot? I'm a little slow when making character sheets :")
Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve a spot? I'm a little slow when making character sheets :")
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@Eskria Yes, of course! A spot has been reserved for you! Take your time! ^^
@Eskria Yes, of course! A spot has been reserved for you! Take your time! ^^
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@SkyofStars thinking real hard now, let me check
@SkyofStars thinking real hard now, let me check
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b]Hrafnhildur (Hrafna) Emilsdottir [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 18 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female, any pronouns [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Wise beyond her age, Hrafna is generally the therapist or mother of the group she's in. Calm and sweet, Hrafna is gentle with those around her yet a strong protector of them as well. She's determined, brave, although can be overbearing. The mediator of fights and the one who will hold all of your secrets, yet Hrafna holds many secrets of her own. One of which being that she often forgets to take care of herself, which can cause her to become messy with her work as she overloads and becomes burnt out from the stress. [b][font=Courier New]Appearance:[/font][/b] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/tqcsbz2/695783-Iu-DJ6-NMr.png[/img][/url] [url=https://freeonlinedice.com/]online dice roller[/url] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Lune [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] A dragon so silent that her only traces of her existence are often the faint flickers of light that trail behind her wings for a brief moment, to be observed with awe by the eye before it fades away as soon as it had appeared. A loner that wishes to preserve the natural beauty of the world. While some may describe Lune as a stalker, the term observant would be more fitting, as she is fascinated by life itself, watching the natural events of the world and how life interacts with it. If found, a cloud of gentle mist whose water droplets glitter many colors from the reflecting sunlight can be seen shrouding her at all times. However, it is advised to keep oneself distanced from Lune, as her isolation causes her to be sensitive and skittish, and she may attack anything that makes any sudden movements or noises. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Storm [b][font=Courier New]Appearence: Big enough to carry 5 or 6 people, 10 if they're small enough. [/font][/b] [url=https://ibb.co/TmPVkzh][img]https://i.ibb.co/hD2Pyp8/meteor-dragon-galaxy-cosmos-4k-7r-2880x1800.jpg[/img][/url]
@lr21vb
Character:
Name:Hrafnhildur (Hrafna) Emilsdottir
Gender + Pronouns: Female, any pronouns
Personality:
Wise beyond her age, Hrafna is generally the therapist or mother of the group she's in. Calm and sweet, Hrafna is gentle with those around her yet a strong protector of them as well. She's determined, brave, although can be overbearing. The mediator of fights and the one who will hold all of your secrets, yet Hrafna holds many secrets of her own. One of which being that she often forgets to take care of herself, which can cause her to become messy with her work as she overloads and becomes burnt out from the stress.
Appearance: 695783-Iu-DJ6-NMr.png
online dice roller

Dragon:
Name: Lune
Personality:
A dragon so silent that her only traces of her existence are often the faint flickers of light that trail behind her wings for a brief moment, to be observed with awe by the eye before it fades away as soon as it had appeared. A loner that wishes to preserve the natural beauty of the world. While some may describe Lune as a stalker, the term observant would be more fitting, as she is fascinated by life itself, watching the natural events of the world and how life interacts with it. If found, a cloud of gentle mist whose water droplets glitter many colors from the reflecting sunlight can be seen shrouding her at all times. However, it is advised to keep oneself distanced from Lune, as her isolation causes her to be sensitive and skittish, and she may attack anything that makes any sudden movements or noises.
Element: Storm
Appearence: Big enough to carry 5 or 6 people, 10 if they're small enough.
meteor-dragon-galaxy-cosmos-4k-7r-2880x1800.jpg
[quote name="@Eskria" date="2021-06-30 06:57:01" ] [font=Courier New]@/lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b]Hrafnhildur (Hrafna) Emilsdottir [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 18 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Female, any pronouns [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Wise beyond her age, Hrafna is generally the therapist or mother of the group she's in. Calm and sweet, Hrafna is gentle with those around her yet a strong protector of them as well. She's determined, brave, although can be overbearing. The mediator of fights and the one who will hold all of your secrets, yet Hrafna holds many secrets of her own. One of which being that she often forgets to take care of herself, which can cause her to become messy with her work as she overloads and becomes burnt out from the stress. [b][font=Courier New]Appearance:[/font][/b] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/tqcsbz2/695783-Iu-DJ6-NMr.png[/img][/url] [url=https://freeonlinedice.com/]online dice roller[/url] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Lune [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] A dragon so silent that her only traces of her existence are often the faint flickers of light that trail behind her wings for a brief moment, to be observed with awe by the eye before it fades away as soon as it had appeared. A loner that wishes to preserve the natural beauty of the world. While some may describe Lune as a stalker, the term observant would be more fitting, as she is fascinated by life itself, watching the natural events of the world and how life interacts with it. If found, a cloud of gentle mist whose water droplets glitter many colors from the reflecting sunlight can be seen shrouding her at all times. However, it is advised to keep oneself distanced from Lune, as her isolation causes her to be sensitive and skittish, and she may attack anything that makes any sudden movements or noises. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Storm [b][font=Courier New]Appearence: Big enough to carry 5 or 6 people, 10 if they're small enough. [/font][/b] [url=https://ibb.co/TmPVkzh][img]https://i.ibb.co/hD2Pyp8/meteor-dragon-galaxy-cosmos-4k-7r-2880x1800.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] [font=Courier New]Fun! I love her! She's accepted!
@Eskria wrote on 2021-06-30 06:57:01:
@/lr21vb
Character:
Name:Hrafnhildur (Hrafna) Emilsdottir
Gender + Pronouns: Female, any pronouns
Personality:
Wise beyond her age, Hrafna is generally the therapist or mother of the group she's in. Calm and sweet, Hrafna is gentle with those around her yet a strong protector of them as well. She's determined, brave, although can be overbearing. The mediator of fights and the one who will hold all of your secrets, yet Hrafna holds many secrets of her own. One of which being that she often forgets to take care of herself, which can cause her to become messy with her work as she overloads and becomes burnt out from the stress.
Appearance: 695783-Iu-DJ6-NMr.png
online dice roller

Dragon:
Name: Lune
Personality:
A dragon so silent that her only traces of her existence are often the faint flickers of light that trail behind her wings for a brief moment, to be observed with awe by the eye before it fades away as soon as it had appeared. A loner that wishes to preserve the natural beauty of the world. While some may describe Lune as a stalker, the term observant would be more fitting, as she is fascinated by life itself, watching the natural events of the world and how life interacts with it. If found, a cloud of gentle mist whose water droplets glitter many colors from the reflecting sunlight can be seen shrouding her at all times. However, it is advised to keep oneself distanced from Lune, as her isolation causes her to be sensitive and skittish, and she may attack anything that makes any sudden movements or noises.
Element: Storm
Appearence: Big enough to carry 5 or 6 people, 10 if they're small enough.
meteor-dragon-galaxy-cosmos-4k-7r-2880x1800.jpg
Fun! I love her! She's accepted!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
((Sorry if there are errors. Had to type this on my phone..)) [font=Courier New]@lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Kado Konpaku [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Male He/Him [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Rough and ready, Kado is the type of person to go into a battle without thinking or to let his fist do the talking. As one who is extremely easy to anger and has a habit of getting into fights, Kado's habit of getting into fights has had a rather bad effect on his mental health. Often leading to him having a rather bad memory (forgetting the names and faces of people) and making him just a tad bit paranoid. Surprisingly easy to read, though that might just be because he doesn’t really try to hide his emotions. Kado is extremely protective of those that he deems as his and will do anything in his power to destroy those threats. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R0jdpqj.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Mardark [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Mardark is a surprisingly soft and caring dragon despite their appearance. Often showing great care and protectiveness for smaller and younger dragons or creatures. They often choose to take a more peaceful path if it is available and only goes to more violent means if it’s all that’s left. They are not considered very intelligent in anything that cannot be used in battle and can be easily manipulated or lost in conversations. Past manipulations and abuse of Mardarks good nature had led them into a (very short) life of solitude before starvation for touch and communication dragged them back out once more. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Wind [b][font=Courier New]Appearance:[/font][/b] [img]https://storage.googleapis.com/ygoprodeck.com/pics_artgame/35183584.jpg[/img] Mardark is a large tank of a dragon that is made for the battlefield. With an aura that seems to suck the will to fight out of even the most bloodthirsty of combatants and their command over the air itself it is a nightmare to fight them in both the air and on land. Their massive body is coated in scars of varying age and severity that they often complain about in bad/cold weather. Despite their large size they can only carry around 3-4 people due their back being covered in spikes and sensitive scars.
((Sorry if there are errors. Had to type this on my phone..))

@lr21vb
Character:
Name:
Kado Konpaku

Gender + Pronouns:
Male He/Him

Personality:
Rough and ready, Kado is the type of person to go into a battle without thinking or to let his fist do the talking. As one who is extremely easy to anger and has a habit of getting into fights, Kado's habit of getting into fights has had a rather bad effect on his mental health. Often leading to him having a rather bad memory (forgetting the names and faces of people) and making him just a tad bit paranoid. Surprisingly easy to read, though that might just be because he doesn’t really try to hide his emotions. Kado is extremely protective of those that he deems as his and will do anything in his power to destroy those threats.

Appearence:
R0jdpqj.png

Dragon:
Name:
Mardark

Personality:
Mardark is a surprisingly soft and caring dragon despite their appearance. Often showing great care and protectiveness for smaller and younger dragons or creatures. They often choose to take a more peaceful path if it is available and only goes to more violent means if it’s all that’s left. They are not considered very intelligent in anything that cannot be used in battle and can be easily manipulated or lost in conversations. Past manipulations and abuse of Mardarks good nature had led them into a (very short) life of solitude before starvation for touch and communication dragged them back out once more.

Element:
Wind

Appearance:
35183584.jpg
Mardark is a large tank of a dragon that is made for the battlefield. With an aura that seems to suck the will to fight out of even the most bloodthirsty of combatants and their command over the air itself it is a nightmare to fight them in both the air and on land. Their massive body is coated in scars of varying age and severity that they often complain about in bad/cold weather. Despite their large size they can only carry around 3-4 people due their back being covered in spikes and sensitive scars.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="@FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-06-30 23:21:32" ] ((Sorry if there are errors. Had to type this on my phone..)) [font=Courier New]@/lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Kado Konpaku [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Male He/Him [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Rough and ready, Kado is the type of person to go into a battle without thinking or to let his fist do the talking. As one who is extremely easy to anger and has a habit of getting into fights, Kado's habit of getting into fights has had a rather bad effect on his mental health. Often leading to him having a rather bad memory (forgetting the names and faces of people) and making him just a tad bit paranoid. Surprisingly easy to read, though that might just be because he doesn’t really try to hide his emotions. Kado is extremely protective of those that he deems as his and will do anything in his power to destroy those threats. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R0jdpqj.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Mardark [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Mardark is a surprisingly soft and caring dragon despite their appearance. Often showing great care and protectiveness for smaller and younger dragons or creatures. They often choose to take a more peaceful path if it is available and only goes to more violent means if it’s all that’s left. They are not considered very intelligent in anything that cannot be used in battle and can be easily manipulated or lost in conversations. Past manipulations and abuse of Mardarks good nature had led them into a (very short) life of solitude before starvation for touch and communication dragged them back out once more. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Wind [b][font=Courier New]Appearance:[/font][/b] [img]https://storage.googleapis.com/ygoprodeck.com/pics_artgame/35183584.jpg[/img] Mardark is a large tank of a dragon that is made for the battlefield. With an aura that seems to suck the will to fight out of even the most bloodthirsty of combatants and their command over the air itself it is a nightmare to fight them in both the air and on land. Their massive body is coated in scars of varying age and severity that they often complain about in bad/cold weather. Despite their large size they can only carry around 3-4 people due their back being covered in spikes and sensitive scars. [/quote] [font=Courier New]Ooh wow! Super cool! Kado is accepted and I'll add you to the roster shortly!
@FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-06-30 23:21:32:
((Sorry if there are errors. Had to type this on my phone..))

@/lr21vb
Character:
Name:
Kado Konpaku

Gender + Pronouns:
Male He/Him

Personality:
Rough and ready, Kado is the type of person to go into a battle without thinking or to let his fist do the talking. As one who is extremely easy to anger and has a habit of getting into fights, Kado's habit of getting into fights has had a rather bad effect on his mental health. Often leading to him having a rather bad memory (forgetting the names and faces of people) and making him just a tad bit paranoid. Surprisingly easy to read, though that might just be because he doesn’t really try to hide his emotions. Kado is extremely protective of those that he deems as his and will do anything in his power to destroy those threats.

Appearence:
R0jdpqj.png

Dragon:
Name:
Mardark

Personality:
Mardark is a surprisingly soft and caring dragon despite their appearance. Often showing great care and protectiveness for smaller and younger dragons or creatures. They often choose to take a more peaceful path if it is available and only goes to more violent means if it’s all that’s left. They are not considered very intelligent in anything that cannot be used in battle and can be easily manipulated or lost in conversations. Past manipulations and abuse of Mardarks good nature had led them into a (very short) life of solitude before starvation for touch and communication dragged them back out once more.

Element:
Wind

Appearance:
35183584.jpg
Mardark is a large tank of a dragon that is made for the battlefield. With an aura that seems to suck the will to fight out of even the most bloodthirsty of combatants and their command over the air itself it is a nightmare to fight them in both the air and on land. Their massive body is coated in scars of varying age and severity that they often complain about in bad/cold weather. Despite their large size they can only carry around 3-4 people due their back being covered in spikes and sensitive scars.
Ooh wow! Super cool! Kado is accepted and I'll add you to the roster shortly!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[font=Courier New]@/lr21vb [b][font=Courier New][u]Character[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] William (Will) Holmes [b][font=Courier New]Age:[/font][/b] 19 [b][font=Courier New]Gender + Pronouns:[/font][/b] Male; He/Him [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Will keeps his good traits hidden behind arrogance and sarcasm. He's funny, and a wise guy. That said, he is freakishly smart and very clever. He's loyal and trustworthy. However, it is difficult to earn his trust due to past events in his life. He's not easy to read, normally keeping his face expressionless or covered by a smile. [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846519464426209330/846520236000804894/Screen_Shot_2021-05-24_at_3.48.59_PM.png[/img] [b][font=Courier New][u]Dragon[/u]:[/font][/b] [b][font=Courier New]Name:[/font][/b] Alto [b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b] Clever, protective, mischievous, and full of attitude, Alto is a very loyal dragon. He is silent when he moves, but he leaves wet footprints sometimes. Alto can be a creepy dragon -- he normally lurks in dark spaces and loves deep, dark waters. [b][font=Courier New]Element:[/font][/b] Water [b][font=Courier New]Appearence:[/font][/b] Strong, skinny, lanky, and long. Big enough to carry about three people, maybe four. His wings are transparent, crystal-like, like water. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iiEqSxu.png[/img]
@/lr21vb
Character:
Name: William (Will) Holmes
Gender + Pronouns: Male; He/Him
Personality: Will keeps his good traits hidden behind arrogance and sarcasm. He's funny, and a wise guy. That said, he is freakishly smart and very clever. He's loyal and trustworthy. However, it is difficult to earn his trust due to past events in his life.
He's not easy to read, normally keeping his face expressionless or covered by a smile.
Appearence:
Screen_Shot_2021-05-24_at_3.48.59_PM.png

Dragon:
Name: Alto
Personality: Clever, protective, mischievous, and full of attitude, Alto is a very loyal dragon.
He is silent when he moves, but he leaves wet footprints sometimes.
Alto can be a creepy dragon -- he normally lurks in dark spaces and loves deep, dark waters.
Element: Water
Appearence: Strong, skinny, lanky, and long. Big enough to carry about three people, maybe four.
His wings are transparent, crystal-like, like water.
iiEqSxu.png
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35