Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rebooting soon- Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129 130
My new job: In a restaurant during the holidays, what do you think? ((Actually not as bad as other people because I'm only Dishwasher and I usually work close so I just finish up from the day rather than dealing with the stress of all the orders and stuff. I chose it knowing how I get in high-stress environments so it's not super hoirrible. Anyways.))
My new job: In a restaurant during the holidays, what do you think? ((Actually not as bad as other people because I'm only Dishwasher and I usually work close so I just finish up from the day rather than dealing with the stress of all the orders and stuff. I chose it knowing how I get in high-stress environments so it's not super hoirrible. Anyways.))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-11-29 10:56:18" ] Im sorrrryyy I've been gone because of my new job aaaaaaaaaaa [/quote] Ayyyyyy, congrats on the job! And I’m back b*tches
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-11-29 10:56:18:
Im sorrrryyy I've been gone because of my new job aaaaaaaaaaa
Ayyyyyy, congrats on the job! And I’m back b*tches
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="MoonyLoony" date="2021-11-30 09:05:38" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-11-29 10:56:18" ] Im sorrrryyy I've been gone because of my new job aaaaaaaaaaa [/quote] Ayyyyyy, congrats on the job! And I’m back b*tches [/quote] :eyes:
MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-11-30 09:05:38:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-11-29 10:56:18:
Im sorrrryyy I've been gone because of my new job aaaaaaaaaaa
Ayyyyyy, congrats on the job! And I’m back b*tches

:eyes:
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="GrimdarkRoxy" date="2021-11-29 07:49:14" ] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7bc87aea4c5a0acb3539d4b1bc7b1df1/tumblr_pmfbj8tibW1y6r7cuo1_1280.jpg[/img] [/quote] I used to have pet rats and one time i smuggled them into a little caesar’s under my hoodie
GrimdarkRoxy wrote on 2021-11-29 07:49:14:
tumblr_pmfbj8tibW1y6r7cuo1_1280.jpg

I used to have pet rats and one time i smuggled them into a little caesar’s under my hoodie
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

((Anyways, odd question, but does anyone here play 7 Days to Die? I'm playing it currently and, despite reading the entirety of the wiki, I still suck at SP lol. Wondering if any of y'all knew the game at least))
Oh, wait, I did just post ooofff

((Anyways, odd question, but does anyone here play 7 Days to Die? I'm playing it currently and, despite reading the entirety of the wiki, I still suck at SP lol. Wondering if any of y'all knew the game at least))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Wait...
Y'all waiting on me to post?
Wait...
Y'all waiting on me to post?
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I’m waiting on moony to post so I unno :]
I’m waiting on moony to post so I unno :]
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
*me unsure if to post or not*

Hhfurhruhf *gay conflicted screeching* ok I’ll get a post out tomorrow or the day after

bingo please post in Revolutionary, I want to see Peaches run screaming from Triangle
*me unsure if to post or not*

Hhfurhruhf *gay conflicted screeching* ok I’ll get a post out tomorrow or the day after

bingo please post in Revolutionary, I want to see Peaches run screaming from Triangle
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
ok im sorry it’s triangle time but not yet cause it’s nearly 12am and I require sleep

It’ll happen tomorrow I promise
ok im sorry it’s triangle time but not yet cause it’s nearly 12am and I require sleep

It’ll happen tomorrow I promise
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Sketching Az and why is it so hard to make the face short enought to look like a lizard rather than a dragon
Sketching Az and why is it so hard to make the face short enought to look like a lizard rather than a dragon
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here