Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MHA: A New Generation OOC [Closed]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
immediately

whats weirder, your funky uncle knowing exactly when you get in your dorm or himbs waiting 24 hrs
immediately

whats weirder, your funky uncle knowing exactly when you get in your dorm or himbs waiting 24 hrs
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-08-24 13:35:38" ] immediately whats weirder, your funky uncle knowing exactly when you get in your dorm or himbs waiting 24 hrs [/quote] waiting 24 hours and 37 seconds
fattycatty wrote on 2021-08-24 13:35:38:
immediately

waiting 24 hours and 37 seconds
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-08-24 13:35:38" ] immediately whats weirder, your funky uncle knowing exactly when you get in your dorm or himbs waiting 24 hrs [/quote] I mean it's not that weird... As I'd assume the dorms have an address that's not hard to get a hold of and Luther's not oblivious to Lance's accomplishments/power either. Just b/c he's a nasty villain dosen't mean that he dosen't occasionally and weirdly stalk members of his own family... With various intentions behind it that differ for each person.
fattycatty wrote on 2021-08-24 13:35:38:
immediately

I mean it's not that weird... As I'd assume the dorms have an address that's not hard to get a hold of and Luther's not oblivious to Lance's accomplishments/power either. Just b/c he's a nasty villain dosen't mean that he dosen't occasionally and weirdly stalk members of his own family... With various intentions behind it that differ for each person.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-24 12:51:10" ] I have a dead a*s question Timing of disturbing package A>After at least one person that is not me dose a dorm post B>The next morning (in RP) It works either way and no it's not harmful in any way to any characters aside from wishing you could unsee it. [/quote] Its whatever you want but B might be a better option because I wanna do the time skip in hopefully the next post. Just as a warning due to missing days of school to be with family and go to the memorial I have a crap ton of school work to do like a crap ton and am kinda in anxiety overdrive so who knows when I’ll post, I’m really sorry guys. I feel like I’m constantly unable to make posts on here and I feel bad :(
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-24 12:51:10:
I have a dead a*s question

Timing of disturbing package

A>After at least one person that is not me dose a dorm post

B>The next morning (in RP)

It works either way and no it's not harmful in any way to any characters aside from wishing you could unsee it.
Its whatever you want but B might be a better option because I wanna do the time skip in hopefully the next post. Just as a warning due to missing days of school to be with family and go to the memorial I have a crap ton of school work to do like a crap ton and am kinda in anxiety overdrive so who knows when I’ll post, I’m really sorry guys.

I feel like I’m constantly unable to make posts on here and I feel bad :(
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2021-08-24 16:35:56" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-24 12:51:10" ] I have a dead a*s question Timing of disturbing package A>After at least one person that is not me dose a dorm post B>The next morning (in RP) It works either way and no it's not harmful in any way to any characters aside from wishing you could unsee it. [/quote] Its whatever you want but B might be a better option because I wanna do the time skip in hopefully the next post. Just as a warning due to missing days of school to be with family and go to the memorial I have a crap ton of school work to do like a crap ton and am kinda in anxiety overdrive so who knows when I’ll post, I’m really sorry guys. I feel like I’m constantly unable to make posts on here and I feel bad :( [/quote] Noted! And you're fine Tangerine, as there's not much you can really do about it or the fact that you're the person who posted last anyways. I was just jotting down the thought branch my slightly sun baked brain had in the 15mins before math class started. (I have to make a 10min walk between buildings on campus and it's unholy outside where I live)
TangerineFruit wrote on 2021-08-24 16:35:56:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-24 12:51:10:
I have a dead a*s question

Timing of disturbing package

A>After at least one person that is not me dose a dorm post

B>The next morning (in RP)

It works either way and no it's not harmful in any way to any characters aside from wishing you could unsee it.
Its whatever you want but B might be a better option because I wanna do the time skip in hopefully the next post. Just as a warning due to missing days of school to be with family and go to the memorial I have a crap ton of school work to do like a crap ton and am kinda in anxiety overdrive so who knows when I’ll post, I’m really sorry guys.

I feel like I’m constantly unable to make posts on here and I feel bad :(

Noted!
And you're fine Tangerine, as there's not much you can really do about it or the fact that you're the person who posted last anyways.
I was just jotting down the thought branch my slightly sun baked brain had in the 15mins before math class started. (I have to make a 10min walk between buildings on campus and it's unholy outside where I live)
slXRG.gif

You’re doing great fren! I’ll get a post out soon :)

*throws tangerine confetti*
You’re doing great fren! I’ll get a post out soon :)

*throws tangerine confetti*
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Thanks for the understanding and support guys ;w; <3
Thanks for the understanding and support guys ;w; <3

You know what?
Have a dumb as hell curiosity fill in the blank for ye characters

*In a horror movie situation*
___: I've got no service in my phone here.
___: Shoot, my battery just died.
___: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer.
___: Guys, my phone is a book.

For me, it'd be:
Adara/Ari: I've got no service in my phone here.
Lance: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer. fighting with the whatever tried to kill me
Neira: Shoot, my battery just died.
You know what?
Have a dumb as hell curiosity fill in the blank for ye characters

*In a horror movie situation*
___: I've got no service in my phone here.
___: Shoot, my battery just died.
___: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer.
___: Guys, my phone is a book.

For me, it'd be:
Adara/Ari: I've got no service in my phone here.
Lance: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer. fighting with the whatever tried to kill me
Neira: Shoot, my battery just died.
slXRG.gif

Simon: I’ve got no service for my phone in here
Mistress Mayhem: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer
Bolt: Shoot my phone just died

Simon: I’ve got no service for my phone in here
Mistress Mayhem: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer
Bolt: Shoot my phone just died

Lillian: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer
Akito: Guys, my phone is a book
Kazuko: Shoot my phone just died