Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223
Alternate Locke left his dorm room after a while. He had a lot on his mind so he decided that walking around would be the best thing to do in order to clear his mind.
Alternate Locke left his dorm room after a while. He had a lot on his mind so he decided that walking around would be the best thing to do in order to clear his mind.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=shield size=1] Phoenix was sitting in his class, waiting for kids to arrive. He pulled out his phone, and started texting Edgeworth. [emoji=dog 2 size=1] Eventually, Reid decided to go back to his room.

Phoenix was sitting in his class, waiting for kids to arrive. He pulled out his phone, and started texting Edgeworth.

Eventually, Reid decided to go back to his room.
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Terra looked at her schedule. "It looks like..... I have English next..."

Yuffie was sitting in her dorm, considering maybe pranking some people

Aaaaand Locke had just begun making his way to his dorm after eating breakfast a while ago, his hair and clothes covered in leaves. He probably came out of a bush again.

Marianne was still unpacking her stuff and deciding where everything should go. She had parked her mech suit by the back of the dorm building (with a paper taped to it that read "DO NOT TOUCH"), mostly because she figured it wouldn't be able to fit inside her dorm.
Terra looked at her schedule. "It looks like..... I have English next..."

Yuffie was sitting in her dorm, considering maybe pranking some people

Aaaaand Locke had just begun making his way to his dorm after eating breakfast a while ago, his hair and clothes covered in leaves. He probably came out of a bush again.

Marianne was still unpacking her stuff and deciding where everything should go. She had parked her mech suit by the back of the dorm building (with a paper taped to it that read "DO NOT TOUCH"), mostly because she figured it wouldn't be able to fit inside her dorm.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Echo Fargo
Echo moved around the person apologizing again before making her way to criminology. She checked her scheduel as Blitz flew next to her. She went back to her room quickly and grabbed her books for class and hurried off to class.
Echo Fargo
Echo moved around the person apologizing again before making her way to criminology. She checked her scheduel as Blitz flew next to her. She went back to her room quickly and grabbed her books for class and hurried off to class.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Oh! Looks like we have class together." Zidane fished through his bag for a map. "Mr. Nanaki, right?"

There was no sign of Komali; only a large mass of pillows and blankets that beeped occasionally.
"Oh! Looks like we have class together." Zidane fished through his bag for a map. "Mr. Nanaki, right?"

There was no sign of Komali; only a large mass of pillows and blankets that beeped occasionally.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Alternate Locke was wandering around for a little bit. He was trying to clear his mind and ended up sighing. “Why can’t I shake this strange feeling that I have.” He’d say.

Ace ran up to his bed and then jumped onto it. He liked how soft it was and started to close his eyes.

Alternate Vaan had gone out of his dorm room. He ended up yawning since he was slightly tired.

Vaan stayed in his dorm room. He was considering what to do next.

Tidus yawned loudly. His yawn was so loud that it could be heard from outside of his dorm room.

Bartz decided to exit his dorm room. He couldn’t speak for some reason however he seemed to be a little sleepy.

Firion was pondering about what to do. He looked at his schedule to try and figure out what his first class was.
Alternate Locke was wandering around for a little bit. He was trying to clear his mind and ended up sighing. “Why can’t I shake this strange feeling that I have.” He’d say.

Ace ran up to his bed and then jumped onto it. He liked how soft it was and started to close his eyes.

Alternate Vaan had gone out of his dorm room. He ended up yawning since he was slightly tired.

Vaan stayed in his dorm room. He was considering what to do next.

Tidus yawned loudly. His yawn was so loud that it could be heard from outside of his dorm room.

Bartz decided to exit his dorm room. He couldn’t speak for some reason however he seemed to be a little sleepy.

Firion was pondering about what to do. He looked at his schedule to try and figure out what his first class was.
LIo8D8G.gif
"I think so..?"
"I think so..?"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Echo Fargo
Echo made her way to the criminology classroom and quietly entered the room Blitz landing on the edge of the desk his talons clicking on the table. Echo checked her scheduel to make sure she was were she was supposed to be.
Echo Fargo
Echo made her way to the criminology classroom and quietly entered the room Blitz landing on the edge of the desk his talons clicking on the table. Echo checked her scheduel to make sure she was were she was supposed to be.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[emoji=dog 2 size=1] "Ah! Hello! You're Echo, if I remember correctly. I never forget, of course. Photographic memory." Reid walked over, and put out his hand, waiting for a handshake. @GhostWolf522

"Ah! Hello! You're Echo, if I remember correctly. I never forget, of course. Photographic memory." Reid walked over, and put out his hand, waiting for a handshake.

@GhostWolf522
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Kira:

"Wait- oh." She was going to ask their name, but they left. Might have to find them later. She shrugged and went in the cafeteria.
Kira:

"Wait- oh." She was going to ask their name, but they left. Might have to find them later. She shrugged and went in the cafeteria.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223