Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223
No answer, but a cockroach scuttled out from under the door.

And Komali was still struggling with his bags.
No answer, but a cockroach scuttled out from under the door.

And Komali was still struggling with his bags.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
"Is... anyone in there..?"
"Is... anyone in there..?"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Gaia-dammit, not even a little reaction? You're no fun at all..."
"Gaia-dammit, not even a little reaction? You're no fun at all..."
"...... Sorry... I'm just.... I need some help..."
"...... Sorry... I'm just.... I need some help..."
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Alternate Vaan and Alternate Locke eventually found their dorms. They entered their dorm rooms and both ended up yawning.

Tidus was able to find his dorm room and settled down into it.

Ace had also found his dorm room and entered it.

Firion, Bartz and Vaan had found their dorm rooms and entered their rooms all at the same time.
Alternate Vaan and Alternate Locke eventually found their dorms. They entered their dorm rooms and both ended up yawning.

Tidus was able to find his dorm room and settled down into it.

Ace had also found his dorm room and entered it.

Firion, Bartz and Vaan had found their dorm rooms and entered their rooms all at the same time.
LIo8D8G.gif
Zu pulled up her map, before heading to her dorm and setting up.

~{}~

Kira started heading for the dorms too, muttering to herself.
"No one seems hostile..." It took her a moment to realize this will be the first time she's had a room to herself. She's fairly jumpy right now.
Zu pulled up her map, before heading to her dorm and setting up.

~{}~

Kira started heading for the dorms too, muttering to herself.
"No one seems hostile..." It took her a moment to realize this will be the first time she's had a room to herself. She's fairly jumpy right now.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
[center][emoji=red star size=1] [b][color=blue]Magolor[/color][/b] [emoji=red star size=1][/center] Magolor was just finishing up setting up his classroom, currently in the middle of stocking the bookshelf full of books of engineering and science across the multiverse. They weren't his [i]exact[/i] books, he copied them all before the year started. He didn't trust kids' grubby hands on his [i]real[/i] books. He slid the last copy of the Elements of the Multiverse into its place. Behind him, he heard an unearthly whine, turning to be face to face with a Sphere Doomer. "Aw, are you hungry Crackle?" He spoke to the Fire Doomer in the same manner one might speak to their dog. His gloved hand ruffled the fur atop Crackle's head. "Don't worry, you'll get fed soon." Crackle did not seem happy, but didn't have time to snap at Magolor's hand before the teacher retreated to the whiteboard to write "Astrodynamics" in purple dry erase marker.
Magolor
Magolor was just finishing up setting up his classroom, currently in the middle of stocking the bookshelf full of books of engineering and science across the multiverse. They weren't his exact books, he copied them all before the year started. He didn't trust kids' grubby hands on his real books. He slid the last copy of the Elements of the Multiverse into its place. Behind him, he heard an unearthly whine, turning to be face to face with a Sphere Doomer.

"Aw, are you hungry Crackle?" He spoke to the Fire Doomer in the same manner one might speak to their dog. His gloved hand ruffled the fur atop Crackle's head. "Don't worry, you'll get fed soon." Crackle did not seem happy, but didn't have time to snap at Magolor's hand before the teacher retreated to the whiteboard to write "Astrodynamics" in purple dry erase marker.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
...aaaaand Komali had finally dragged all his stuff to his dorm and was now making a pillow nest out of all the pillows he had brought.

Zidane opened the door. "You probably didn't even notice the cockroach, did yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

He barely even finished his sentence when he saw how beautiful Terra was. All he could do was stare at her, dumbstruck.
...aaaaand Komali had finally dragged all his stuff to his dorm and was now making a pillow nest out of all the pillows he had brought.

Zidane opened the door. "You probably didn't even notice the cockroach, did yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

He barely even finished his sentence when he saw how beautiful Terra was. All he could do was stare at her, dumbstruck.
confusion.kiwi

"Are... are you... ok..?"

And Yuffie had eventually found her dorm
confusion.kiwi

"Are... are you... ok..?"

And Yuffie had eventually found her dorm
“I wonder if there’s anyone that I recognize who’s here.” Alternate Locke said softly. He looked at the ceiling of his dorm room and ended up yawning. He was slightly tired.
“I wonder if there’s anyone that I recognize who’s here.” Alternate Locke said softly. He looked at the ceiling of his dorm room and ended up yawning. He was slightly tired.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223