Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 222 223
Echo Fargo
Echo smiled. “Nice to meet you,” she shook his hand. Blitz eyed him carfully puffing out his chest.
Echo Fargo
Echo smiled. “Nice to meet you,” she shook his hand. Blitz eyed him carfully puffing out his chest.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[emoji=dog 2 size=1] "I'm Dr.Spencer Reid, but you can call me Dr. Reid. Now...is this uhm- everyone?"

"I'm Dr.Spencer Reid, but you can call me Dr. Reid. Now...is this uhm- everyone?"
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Echo Fargo

Echo shrugged at the question. “I’m not sure. I just got here not an hour hour ago,” she said, Blitz hopped over to Echo and flapping up onto her shoulder. @Daxcy
Echo Fargo

Echo shrugged at the question. “I’m not sure. I just got here not an hour hour ago,” she said, Blitz hopped over to Echo and flapping up onto her shoulder. @Daxcy
74428082_350.png
[emoji=dog 2 size=1] "Well, I'll just start- if we have anyone else, I can update them on what we've learned..." Here he goes, talking about Criminology.

"Well, I'll just start- if we have anyone else, I can update them on what we've learned..." Here he goes, talking about Criminology.
Echo Fargo

Echo nodded pulling a notebook out and scooting Blitz away who flapped into the air and landed on her bag. Echo sat flipping through her text book studying the pictures and captions. She was curious who might else join her, she was curious about Dr. Reid. She listened carfully as he talked about criminology.
Echo Fargo

Echo nodded pulling a notebook out and scooting Blitz away who flapped into the air and landed on her bag. Echo sat flipping through her text book studying the pictures and captions. She was curious who might else join her, she was curious about Dr. Reid. She listened carfully as he talked about criminology.
74428082_350.png
[emoji=dog 2 size=1] "Now, I have worked in the BAU for years, and I have seen my fair share of crimes. I have every one of them memorized, from every word read, to every splash of blood. It's important to remember everything, or at least write it down."

"Now, I have worked in the BAU for years, and I have seen my fair share of crimes. I have every one of them memorized, from every word read, to every splash of blood. It's important to remember everything, or at least write it down."
At one point, Locke had noticed someone who....... looked like him??? but with wolf ears??? and a tail??? ? ??

Yuffie had gone and knocked on the door of some random dorm (which happened to be Komali's), before Naruto running away and laughing
At one point, Locke had noticed someone who....... looked like him??? but with wolf ears??? and a tail??? ? ??

Yuffie had gone and knocked on the door of some random dorm (which happened to be Komali's), before Naruto running away and laughing
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Echo Fargo

Echo listened tapping her pen on her notebook. She didn’t have photographic memory but she was a quick writer and beyond observant. She could spot someone’s discomfort even when they tried to hide it, she could spot when someone was irritated, when someone was about to lunge or attack, she could find clues or little details most would overlook or disregard. Every little thing she saw had a purpose and a story as to why, how, when, where, who. She wrote down a few things to remind herself later. Blitz busied himself with preening himself before doing the same to Echo combing her hair with his beak affectionately.
Echo Fargo

Echo listened tapping her pen on her notebook. She didn’t have photographic memory but she was a quick writer and beyond observant. She could spot someone’s discomfort even when they tried to hide it, she could spot when someone was irritated, when someone was about to lunge or attack, she could find clues or little details most would overlook or disregard. Every little thing she saw had a purpose and a story as to why, how, when, where, who. She wrote down a few things to remind herself later. Blitz busied himself with preening himself before doing the same to Echo combing her hair with his beak affectionately.
74428082_350.png
Alternate Locke had noticed someone who looked like himself without the wolf ears and tail. He created a small fireball in his right hand. “Who is he...” He’d say softly.
Alternate Locke had noticed someone who looked like himself without the wolf ears and tail. He created a small fireball in his right hand. “Who is he...” He’d say softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=shield size=1] Phoenix was asleep,,,,He had made plans with Miles to get something to eat tonight, at somewhere fancy. They were lawyers, after all. [emoji=dog 2 size=1] "Alright- now, let's look at a case that I was involved in. Not just as an agent, but as a victim." He laid a few files on his desk, so the students could look at them.

Phoenix was asleep,,,,He had made plans with Miles to get something to eat tonight, at somewhere fancy. They were lawyers, after all.

"Alright- now, let's look at a case that I was involved in. Not just as an agent, but as a victim." He laid a few files on his desk, so the students could look at them.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 222 223