Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
Wing
"Sounds useful when she needs to get somewhere fast." Wing says. There seems to be a smile in their eyes, though it's hard to tell with their stiff shell.

(@todithytzance01)
Wing
"Sounds useful when she needs to get somewhere fast." Wing says. There seems to be a smile in their eyes, though it's hard to tell with their stiff shell.

(@todithytzance01)
(ack, I realized I never responded to FRLover’s post! sorry about that! ) [center][emoji=sun size=1] [color=#dab3ff][b]Marx[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] “Gimme gimme gimme!” Marx lunged at the steak with outstretched claws, his pupils slitted… but stumbled over his own feet as the steak was abruptly replaced by [i]vegetarian[/i] alternatives. Marx wrinkled his nose, shooting a glare at Kirby. “Hey hey, what gives?! You little…!” Marx glanced back over the selection of food, his complaints trailing off as he took notice of the sushi platter. Sushi was often more than he could afford, and the last time he pilfered some from the nearest gas station… Marx suppressed a shudder, hastily grabbing the entire plate. “...On second thought, this’ll suffice.” Marx leaned against the wall of the Starcutter, savoring the sushi. He [i]really[/i] didn’t want to assist with the set-up of the pillow fort, and this served as a good excuse not to if the question came up! It was a win-win! Besides, it’s not like he had any intention of joining the group once it was finished in the first place. Marx hummed thoughtfully as he watched everyone squeeze into the small shelter, slowly making his way over until he was right outside the makeshift entryway. “Aww, looks like it’s pretty snug in there, huh?” Marx crouched down, pressing his talons against the floor. “I might not be able to fit in alongside y’all after all! No biggie. I’ll just be [i]riiiiiight[/i] over here with Mags!” Marx peered into the opening of the pillow fort, flashing a menacing grin. “Sleep tiiight, don’t let the bed bugs bite~!” He backed away from the fort with a cackle, tossing the last of the sushi into his mouth and dropping the plate on the floor— a problem for someone other than him to deal with later! Fortunately, it didn’t look like the Doomers had moved in their sleep too much, so Marx was able to carefully squeeze back between the two without much trouble. He shifted onto his side with a soft grunt, pressing his face into Toasty’s side and once again draping his wing over the celestial avian and Magolor, though the latter was more of a deliberate decision this time. At this angle, he couldn’t really wrap his other wing around Sparky, so he settled with pressing the limb up against her in hopes that it would quell the jealousy that had arisen last time around. And with that taken care of, Marx bit back a yawn and shut his eyes with a soft smile, awaiting the next day.
(ack, I realized I never responded to FRLover’s post! sorry about that! )
Marx

“Gimme gimme gimme!” Marx lunged at the steak with outstretched claws, his pupils slitted… but stumbled over his own feet as the steak was abruptly replaced by vegetarian alternatives. Marx wrinkled his nose, shooting a glare at Kirby. “Hey hey, what gives?! You little…!” Marx glanced back over the selection of food, his complaints trailing off as he took notice of the sushi platter. Sushi was often more than he could afford, and the last time he pilfered some from the nearest gas station… Marx suppressed a shudder, hastily grabbing the entire plate. “...On second thought, this’ll suffice.”

Marx leaned against the wall of the Starcutter, savoring the sushi. He really didn’t want to assist with the set-up of the pillow fort, and this served as a good excuse not to if the question came up! It was a win-win! Besides, it’s not like he had any intention of joining the group once it was finished in the first place. Marx hummed thoughtfully as he watched everyone squeeze into the small shelter, slowly making his way over until he was right outside the makeshift entryway. “Aww, looks like it’s pretty snug in there, huh?” Marx crouched down, pressing his talons against the floor. “I might not be able to fit in alongside y’all after all! No biggie. I’ll just be riiiiiight over here with Mags!” Marx peered into the opening of the pillow fort, flashing a menacing grin. “Sleep tiiight, don’t let the bed bugs bite~!” He backed away from the fort with a cackle, tossing the last of the sushi into his mouth and dropping the plate on the floor— a problem for someone other than him to deal with later!

Fortunately, it didn’t look like the Doomers had moved in their sleep too much, so Marx was able to carefully squeeze back between the two without much trouble. He shifted onto his side with a soft grunt, pressing his face into Toasty’s side and once again draping his wing over the celestial avian and Magolor, though the latter was more of a deliberate decision this time. At this angle, he couldn’t really wrap his other wing around Sparky, so he settled with pressing the limb up against her in hopes that it would quell the jealousy that had arisen last time around. And with that taken care of, Marx bit back a yawn and shut his eyes with a soft smile, awaiting the next day.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[center][b][emoji=blue gem size=1][color=#6b8eee]Pochama[/color][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/b][/center] Pochama digs through the costume box, finding a little pirate hat. He puts it on and jumps out, his voice box emanating a jumping sound and a happy-sounding "[i]Pocha![/i]" [Ta-da!] He keeps digging through it, soon getting to the bottom. When he gets to the bottom, he hears some squeaks, and those squeaks are coming from three different sources. He lifts his left flipper to his face, his voice box emanating a confused-sounding "[i]Pocha?[/i]" [Huh?] ----- [center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#ff9f03]Squeaky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeaky squeaks in confusion upon seeing Pochama, jumping out of the costume box and landing near Aurelius with a loud squeak. He squeaks happily, glad that he's out. ----- [center][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][color=#8b82fb]Squeakers[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeakers also squeaks in confusion upon seeing Pochama. Squeakers follows Squeaky, jumping out of the costume box and landing near Aurelius with a loud squeak. He's glad that he's out, squeaking happily. ----- [center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#fcb71d]Lucky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Lucky hops on the costumes, squeaking a bit. He grabs onto the edge of the costume box with his beak, flinging himself across the stage and landing with a loud squeak. "I hope I can still squeak after that," he says to himself. He hops around a bit, and he squeaks. "Okay. That's good," says Lucky.
Pochama

Pochama digs through the costume box, finding a little pirate hat. He puts it on and jumps out, his voice box emanating a jumping sound and a happy-sounding "Pocha!" [Ta-da!] He keeps digging through it, soon getting to the bottom. When he gets to the bottom, he hears some squeaks, and those squeaks are coming from three different sources. He lifts his left flipper to his face, his voice box emanating a confused-sounding "Pocha?" [Huh?]
Squeaky

Squeaky squeaks in confusion upon seeing Pochama, jumping out of the costume box and landing near Aurelius with a loud squeak. He squeaks happily, glad that he's out.
Squeakers

Squeakers also squeaks in confusion upon seeing Pochama. Squeakers follows Squeaky, jumping out of the costume box and landing near Aurelius with a loud squeak. He's glad that he's out, squeaking happily.
Lucky

Lucky hops on the costumes, squeaking a bit. He grabs onto the edge of the costume box with his beak, flinging himself across the stage and landing with a loud squeak. "I hope I can still squeak after that," he says to himself. He hops around a bit, and he squeaks. "Okay. That's good," says Lucky.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Aurelius

Aurelius is at first confused about the squeaks, and is only more curious when two of the sources emerge. He nudges Squeaky a bit with his nose, trying to figure out what they are.
Aurelius

Aurelius is at first confused about the squeaks, and is only more curious when two of the sources emerge. He nudges Squeaky a bit with his nose, trying to figure out what they are.
[center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#ff9f03]Squeaky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeaky squeaks when Aurelius nudges him, though Squeaky ends up falling over and landing on Squeakers, squishing him. Squeaky squeaks apologetically at Squeakers during the squeaky toy fish's angry squeaking. ----- [center][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][color=#8b82fb]Squeakers[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeakers squeaks happily, but his tune quickly changes when he gets squished when Squeaky lands on him. The squeaky toy fish squeaks angrily at Squeaky, not accepting Squeaky's apologetic squeaks until he gotten all that anger out of his system. Even after a few minutes, Squeakers is still angrily squeaking at Squeaky, squeaking quite loudly.
Squeaky

Squeaky squeaks when Aurelius nudges him, though Squeaky ends up falling over and landing on Squeakers, squishing him. Squeaky squeaks apologetically at Squeakers during the squeaky toy fish's angry squeaking.
Squeakers

Squeakers squeaks happily, but his tune quickly changes when he gets squished when Squeaky lands on him. The squeaky toy fish squeaks angrily at Squeaky, not accepting Squeaky's apologetic squeaks until he gotten all that anger out of his system. Even after a few minutes, Squeakers is still angrily squeaking at Squeaky, squeaking quite loudly.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Aurelius
Being a fox, Squeakers's loud squeaking was very loud to him. He whined and laid down, trying to cover his ears with his paws to try and block the noise.
Aurelius
Being a fox, Squeakers's loud squeaking was very loud to him. He whined and laid down, trying to cover his ears with his paws to try and block the noise.
[center][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][color=#8b82fb]Squeakers[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeakers stops squeaking upon hearing Aurelius whine at the loud sounds, though he does squeak a few times at the fox, sounding like there's an apologetic tone to his squeaks. He hops back into the costume box, looking upset. ----- [center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#fcb71d]Lucky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Lucky also hears Aurelius whine, wondering what's wrong. The rubber ducky hops towards the fox, squeaking a bit. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks, a worried expression on his face.
Squeakers

Squeakers stops squeaking upon hearing Aurelius whine at the loud sounds, though he does squeak a few times at the fox, sounding like there's an apologetic tone to his squeaks. He hops back into the costume box, looking upset.
Lucky

Lucky also hears Aurelius whine, wondering what's wrong. The rubber ducky hops towards the fox, squeaking a bit. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks, a worried expression on his face.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Aurelius
Once the loud squeaking stopped, Aurelius uncovered his ears, looking relieved. When Lucky asks him something, he responds with a happy sounding fox bark.
Aurelius
Once the loud squeaking stopped, Aurelius uncovered his ears, looking relieved. When Lucky asks him something, he responds with a happy sounding fox bark.
[center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#fcb71d]Lucky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] "That's good," Lucky says. He doesn't understand Aurelius when he barks, but he does see the fox's relieved expression. The rubber ducky smiles, glad Aurelius is okay. ----- [center][b][emoji=yellow gem size=1][color=#ff9f03]Squeaky[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeaky squeaks happily, glad Aurelius is okay. He hops back towards the costume box, checking on Squeakers to make sure he's okay. Squeaky squeaks questioningly at Squeakers, asking him if he's okay. ----- [center][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][color=#8b82fb]Squeakers[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][/b][/center] Squeakers squeaks at Squeaky, a sad tone to his squeaks. He's upset that he caused Aurelius pain, even if it was because he was upset earlier. ----- [center][b][emoji=fire rune size=1][color=red]Blaze[/color][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/b][/center] Blaze enters from backstage, walking towards the group. "Hello," he says, greeting everyone. "What's going on?" he asks upon seeing Squeaky, Squeakers, and Lucky.
Lucky

"That's good," Lucky says. He doesn't understand Aurelius when he barks, but he does see the fox's relieved expression. The rubber ducky smiles, glad Aurelius is okay.
Squeaky

Squeaky squeaks happily, glad Aurelius is okay. He hops back towards the costume box, checking on Squeakers to make sure he's okay. Squeaky squeaks questioningly at Squeakers, asking him if he's okay.
Squeakers

Squeakers squeaks at Squeaky, a sad tone to his squeaks. He's upset that he caused Aurelius pain, even if it was because he was upset earlier.
Blaze

Blaze enters from backstage, walking towards the group. "Hello," he says, greeting everyone. "What's going on?" he asks upon seeing Squeaky, Squeakers, and Lucky.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Aurelius
Completely oblivious to Squeaky and Squeakers being upset, Aurelius looked over at Blaze as he came in and did a happy bark in greeting.
Aurelius
Completely oblivious to Squeaky and Squeakers being upset, Aurelius looked over at Blaze as he came in and did a happy bark in greeting.
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223