Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*Chuckles in murdered by his best friend*

"No, sir." Issac could only recall a feminine face, a distressed feminine face, but he didn't voice his confusion about the memories.
*Chuckles in murdered by his best friend*

"No, sir." Issac could only recall a feminine face, a distressed feminine face, but he didn't voice his confusion about the memories.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor gave a gentle smile, “Oh, I’m sorry about that.” he spoke with a slightly saddened tone of voice. Even though he was never had a god relationship with his family, he still had loved them to death. He turn one of the corner and continued on his way.

SHEEEEEESH—
Connor gave a gentle smile, “Oh, I’m sorry about that.” he spoke with a slightly saddened tone of voice. Even though he was never had a god relationship with his family, he still had loved them to death. He turn one of the corner and continued on his way.

SHEEEEEESH—
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Whoops, I revealed too much~

Issac kept pace with Connor, "Nothing to be sorry about, sir." he replied calmly, seemingly not bothered at all.
Whoops, I revealed too much~

Issac kept pace with Connor, "Nothing to be sorry about, sir." he replied calmly, seemingly not bothered at all.
JkpHEfN.jpg
*sad noise*

Connor raised a slight brow, but just let it be for now. “Alright.” He hummed and looked forward. He quietly observed the other people walking past him.
*sad noise*

Connor raised a slight brow, but just let it be for now. “Alright.” He hummed and looked forward. He quietly observed the other people walking past him.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
:)

Issac decided to ask a logical question, "Are you single, sir?" to him, this seemed perfectly normal, he wanted to be prepared in case someone that Connor was in a relationship with showed up and he'd have to cook for someone else. Issac never thought about how this might sound without the context.
:)

Issac decided to ask a logical question, "Are you single, sir?" to him, this seemed perfectly normal, he wanted to be prepared in case someone that Connor was in a relationship with showed up and he'd have to cook for someone else. Issac never thought about how this might sound without the context.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor halted for a second turning to look at him with a flushed face. He cleared his throat, “Yes I currently am, though I’m not ready for another one just yet. My recent ex was..something.” He answered while he continued to look at him. For some reason, he was instantly drawn to his eyes. “Are those contacts?” He asked while pointing to his own eye do Issac knew what he was talking about.
Connor halted for a second turning to look at him with a flushed face. He cleared his throat, “Yes I currently am, though I’m not ready for another one just yet. My recent ex was..something.” He answered while he continued to look at him. For some reason, he was instantly drawn to his eyes. “Are those contacts?” He asked while pointing to his own eye do Issac knew what he was talking about.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac, a little confused by his flushed face, Issac paused, "Ah...Contacts...? No, I don't think so...sir." he replied quietly. His eyes were strange, yes, but Issac had never really pondered this, heck, he had hardly ever really looked in a mirror from what he could recall.
Issac, a little confused by his flushed face, Issac paused, "Ah...Contacts...? No, I don't think so...sir." he replied quietly. His eyes were strange, yes, but Issac had never really pondered this, heck, he had hardly ever really looked in a mirror from what he could recall.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Huh, those kind of eyes must be pretty rare with how light they are.” Connor commented before he rolled his shoulders back. “Anyway, we should be on our way now.” He said and started to walk again.
“Huh, those kind of eyes must be pretty rare with how light they are.” Connor commented before he rolled his shoulders back. “Anyway, we should be on our way now.” He said and started to walk again.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac looked down at the ground l, thinking as he walked, his gloved hands delicately held the bags, his grip on them tightening just a bit, "Yes sir."
Issac looked down at the ground l, thinking as he walked, his gloved hands delicately held the bags, his grip on them tightening just a bit, "Yes sir."
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/47154_whTMQB5U.png[/img] >:)
47154_whTMQB5U.png

>:)
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8