Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Issac dipped his head, "Yes sir." and he walked away, holding his list and reading it as he walked, pausing to look around for the right things.

He was quite the sight, that's for sure, the calm look never leaving his face as he collected the things Connor wanted, he handled things delicately, like he could accidently break them if he made the wrong move.
Issac dipped his head, "Yes sir." and he walked away, holding his list and reading it as he walked, pausing to look around for the right things.

He was quite the sight, that's for sure, the calm look never leaving his face as he collected the things Connor wanted, he handled things delicately, like he could accidently break them if he made the wrong move.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/473153_tEAX335Y.png[/img]
473153_tEAX335Y.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Bro I’m going to steal this man I swear-/

Connor watched him walk away before he looked around at the items nearby. It was mainly junk food so he didn’t have a whole lot of interest in it. He whistled to himself as he waited.

Bro I’m going to steal this man I swear-/

Connor watched him walk away before he looked around at the items nearby. It was mainly junk food so he didn’t have a whole lot of interest in it. He whistled to himself as he waited.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
you can have him-//

Issac soon returned carrying everything Connor had told him, "Is this everything?" he asked, tilting his head at Connor curiously. His white/grey eyes were gentle, a stark contrast to his seemingly cold and robot-like obedient personality.
you can have him-//

Issac soon returned carrying everything Connor had told him, "Is this everything?" he asked, tilting his head at Connor curiously. His white/grey eyes were gentle, a stark contrast to his seemingly cold and robot-like obedient personality.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor blinked, taken out of his thoughts. “Oh yes! Let’s go pay for it.” He said with a hearty smile.
Connor blinked, taken out of his thoughts. “Oh yes! Let’s go pay for it.” He said with a hearty smile.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac nodded, "Yes master Connor." he murmured, waning to smile back...but.....it wasn't what servants did, they obeyed...

Issac shifted his weight, a bit uncomfortable because of the weight of the items, but he didn't complain or look Connor in his eyes.
Issac nodded, "Yes master Connor." he murmured, waning to smile back...but.....it wasn't what servants did, they obeyed...

Issac shifted his weight, a bit uncomfortable because of the weight of the items, but he didn't complain or look Connor in his eyes.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor made his way over to the register, humming the same tune he was just a bit early. He looked back to Issac and extended a hand out. “Let me help you with that.” he suggested lightly.
Connor made his way over to the register, humming the same tune he was just a bit early. He looked back to Issac and extended a hand out. “Let me help you with that.” he suggested lightly.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac followed after Connor and shook his head, "I can't have you taking my job, sir." he replied, there was a tiny bit of....sass? In his voice, it was hardly detectable...
Issac followed after Connor and shook his head, "I can't have you taking my job, sir." he replied, there was a tiny bit of....sass? In his voice, it was hardly detectable...
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor blinked and took a step to the side, “Alright then just place them up on the counter then.” He said with a gentle look.
Connor blinked and took a step to the side, “Alright then just place them up on the counter then.” He said with a gentle look.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac nodded and then did as he was told, stepping away so Connor could do what he wanted. He looked over Connor's shoulder curiously.
Issac nodded and then did as he was told, stepping away so Connor could do what he wanted. He looked over Connor's shoulder curiously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8