Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Connor smiled softly and closed the door behind him, then began to walk toward the elevator. “So, what were you thinking of grabbing?” he asked.
Connor smiled softly and closed the door behind him, then began to walk toward the elevator. “So, what were you thinking of grabbing?” he asked.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Issac still held the pad of paper and a pen in his hands, "Whatever you like I suppose." he replied, walking after him.
Issac still held the pad of paper and a pen in his hands, "Whatever you like I suppose." he replied, walking after him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Well, I usually have been eating take out or whatever Mrs. Joans has as leftovers so I’m not much help exactly.” Connor said before he tapped the elevator button to send it to their floor. He waited for a few seconds before the door opened up. He walked inside and looked back to Issac.
“Well, I usually have been eating take out or whatever Mrs. Joans has as leftovers so I’m not much help exactly.” Connor said before he tapped the elevator button to send it to their floor. He waited for a few seconds before the door opened up. He walked inside and looked back to Issac.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac walked after Connor tentatively, "Sir, that could be dangerous, who knows if this Mrs. Joans is going to poison you or not." he argued.
Issac walked after Connor tentatively, "Sir, that could be dangerous, who knows if this Mrs. Joans is going to poison you or not." he argued.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/560574_OTFZALaM.png[/img] <3
560574_OTFZALaM.png

<3
JkpHEfN.jpg
Y e s )

Connor chuckled nervously, “Mrs. Joans would never Issac, that poor woman would more likely poison those tomcats outside than me.” He said before tapping the floor button,
Y e s )

Connor chuckled nervously, “Mrs. Joans would never Issac, that poor woman would more likely poison those tomcats outside than me.” He said before tapping the floor button,
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
H E H-//

Issac nodded, "Whatever you say, sir. So, what should I write on the list?" he asked quietly.
H E H-//

Issac nodded, "Whatever you say, sir. So, what should I write on the list?" he asked quietly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor rubbed the back of his neck as his foot tapped against the ground, “Well probably eggs and bread for starters, that’s what I am lowest on. Maybe we can try to make tacos? That sounds easy enough.”
Connor rubbed the back of his neck as his foot tapped against the ground, “Well probably eggs and bread for starters, that’s what I am lowest on. Maybe we can try to make tacos? That sounds easy enough.”
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
The pan made a quiet scratching sound as Issac started the list, "Yes sir."
The pan made a quiet scratching sound as Issac started the list, "Yes sir."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor nodded his head and glanced up when the elevator dinged open, “Alrighty~“ he hummed to himself before he walked out. He waved to someone sitting back in a rocking chair as he quickly walked toward the door.
Connor nodded his head and glanced up when the elevator dinged open, “Alrighty~“ he hummed to himself before he walked out. He waved to someone sitting back in a rocking chair as he quickly walked toward the door.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8