Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Issac looked at the person in the rocking chair curiously before quickly following along, "I insist that you stay close to me sir, there are dangers everywhere."
Issac looked at the person in the rocking chair curiously before quickly following along, "I insist that you stay close to me sir, there are dangers everywhere."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor coughed lightly, “Issac, these people are easygoing, okay? There’s noting that we should be worried about.” he hummed as he turned the corner.
Connor coughed lightly, “Issac, these people are easygoing, okay? There’s noting that we should be worried about.” he hummed as he turned the corner.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Issac wasn't programmed for...trust, "I dont...understand sir, there's always danger...right?" he ake sounding unsure.
Issac wasn't programmed for...trust, "I dont...understand sir, there's always danger...right?" he ake sounding unsure.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor nodded slightly, “That true but when you surround yourself with people that truly care about you then you should be fine.” he said with an easing smile.
Connor nodded slightly, “That true but when you surround yourself with people that truly care about you then you should be fine.” he said with an easing smile.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
"No one truly cares, they always have an ulterior motive..." Issac muttered, he stopped walking, a sharp pain in his head causing him to stop what he was saying and replace it with, "Yes sir."
"No one truly cares, they always have an ulterior motive..." Issac muttered, he stopped walking, a sharp pain in his head causing him to stop what he was saying and replace it with, "Yes sir."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor looked back when he had suddenly stopped, causing him to raise a brow. He lightly placed a hand on his shoulder. “Are you okay?”
Connor looked back when he had suddenly stopped, causing him to raise a brow. He lightly placed a hand on his shoulder. “Are you okay?”
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac flinched, "Ah...I'm alright." he replied, starting to walk again, pretending like he knew where he was going.
Issac flinched, "Ah...I'm alright." he replied, starting to walk again, pretending like he knew where he was going.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor dipped his head and quietly came up beside him, turning another corner before he headed toward the grocery store. He pulled the door open and made his way inside.
Connor dipped his head and quietly came up beside him, turning another corner before he headed toward the grocery store. He pulled the door open and made his way inside.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac pressured Connor, he leaned down and spoke softly to him, "Master Connor...er...Connor, should I go find what you want?" he asked.
Issac pressured Connor, he leaned down and spoke softly to him, "Master Connor...er...Connor, should I go find what you want?" he asked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor blinked, his face becoming flushed slightly. “That would be nice if you Issac, thank you.” He whispered back.
Connor blinked, his face becoming flushed slightly. “That would be nice if you Issac, thank you.” He whispered back.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8