Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
AAAAAAAAA òwó

Connor smiled and turned the last corner before he came at the apartment building’s front door. He opened the door and walked through, holding it open for Issac
AAAAAAAAA òwó

Connor smiled and turned the last corner before he came at the apartment building’s front door. He opened the door and walked through, holding it open for Issac
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Issac walked through, "Thank you....sir." he added after a moment. He looked around, does everyone here mind their own business? He expected some stares or questions.
Issac walked through, "Thank you....sir." he added after a moment. He looked around, does everyone here mind their own business? He expected some stares or questions.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor smiled and walked beside him up to the elevator. As he pushed the button to send the machine down, he saw Issac looking around the ground floor at everyone. “Something the matter?” He asked.
Connor smiled and walked beside him up to the elevator. As he pushed the button to send the machine down, he saw Issac looking around the ground floor at everyone. “Something the matter?” He asked.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac was pulled out of his thoughts, ”Hm? No sir, just thinking, my apologies.”
Issac was pulled out of his thoughts, ”Hm? No sir, just thinking, my apologies.”
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Alright.” Connor hummed and moved inside when the elevator finally had opened up. He pressed the 3 button and went to one of the corners. A few other people mingled their way inside.
“Alright.” Connor hummed and moved inside when the elevator finally had opened up. He pressed the 3 button and went to one of the corners. A few other people mingled their way inside.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac stayed close to Connor, the other people made him a little uncomfortable actually.
Issac stayed close to Connor, the other people made him a little uncomfortable actually.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor gently ruffled his hair end turned toward him, “Hey are you okay?” he questioned.

When you wanna make an RP but have no idea what to make it about:

;-;
Connor gently ruffled his hair end turned toward him, “Hey are you okay?” he questioned.

When you wanna make an RP but have no idea what to make it about:

;-;
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8