Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plague {One more 1x1 with tumble}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
“Chicken,” Florien scoffed, “Do you have anything better in mind Mr. party fowl?” She asked. She decided that she would not rest until Hayden saw her as an equal in everything.
“Chicken,” Florien scoffed, “Do you have anything better in mind Mr. party fowl?” She asked. She decided that she would not rest until Hayden saw her as an equal in everything.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
"Not really, no." Hayden shrugged, finishing his drink and getting back up to get another one.
"Not really, no." Hayden shrugged, finishing his drink and getting back up to get another one.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien laid her head down on the table. This guy is impossible, what was she doing wrong? What was she even doing- does she have a goal? She’d have to go snooping for some dirt on Hayden later. She needs to find out what makes him tick.
Florien laid her head down on the table. This guy is impossible, what was she doing wrong? What was she even doing- does she have a goal? She’d have to go snooping for some dirt on Hayden later. She needs to find out what makes him tick.
1bGY4da.gif
A loud commotion came from the other side of the room, Hayden had got caught up in a fight between two drunk guys, and now they were pushing him around, accusing him of stealing their money.

Hayden seemed to be taking it.
A loud commotion came from the other side of the room, Hayden had got caught up in a fight between two drunk guys, and now they were pushing him around, accusing him of stealing their money.

Hayden seemed to be taking it.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien lifted her head and jumped out of her seat to try and defuse the thought interrupting situation. “Woah woah woah, what’s going on here?” She asked the two men. She did not seen Hayden nab the dough.
Florien lifted her head and jumped out of her seat to try and defuse the thought interrupting situation. “Woah woah woah, what’s going on here?” She asked the two men. She did not seen Hayden nab the dough.
1bGY4da.gif
"This b*stard stole my money!" One of them yelled, shaking Hayden a bit. The bartender watched, Hayden was a regular, actually, he had been here since the wandering wolf had opened, and he knew what happened in situations like this.

"Hey, let's go outside and talk about this, hm?" he asked the more aggressive one, beginning to lead him out.
"This b*stard stole my money!" One of them yelled, shaking Hayden a bit. The bartender watched, Hayden was a regular, actually, he had been here since the wandering wolf had opened, and he knew what happened in situations like this.

"Hey, let's go outside and talk about this, hm?" he asked the more aggressive one, beginning to lead him out.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien followed them outside, looking completely confounded. Did Hayden steal from them. We’re they about to brawl? A brawl without her involved, what a strange concept.
Florien followed them outside, looking completely confounded. Did Hayden steal from them. We’re they about to brawl? A brawl without her involved, what a strange concept.
1bGY4da.gif
Once they had walked far, and deep into the allies, Hayden pinned the man against the wall once they had walked far enough, he used one hand to hold the guy in place and used his sharpened fangs to pull his glove off, his hands were covered in scars, but they looked like someone had runes into his skin, he tucked his glove into his pocket and smiled, his eyes flashed, "I dont appreciate being pushed around in such a way....so...Ill give you ten seconds to run."

He let the man go and the guy took off.

Hayden boredly watched and then hummed quietly, "Sorry, did I say ten? I meant two~" a suspicious red liquid dripped out of his sleeves, miraculously not soaking them, and with a flick of his wrist it suddenly turned into a solid spike and flew after the man, hitting him in the back of his neck and killing him.

Once they had walked far, and deep into the allies, Hayden pinned the man against the wall once they had walked far enough, he used one hand to hold the guy in place and used his sharpened fangs to pull his glove off, his hands were covered in scars, but they looked like someone had runes into his skin, he tucked his glove into his pocket and smiled, his eyes flashed, "I dont appreciate being pushed around in such a way....so...Ill give you ten seconds to run."

He let the man go and the guy took off.

Hayden boredly watched and then hummed quietly, "Sorry, did I say ten? I meant two~" a suspicious red liquid dripped out of his sleeves, miraculously not soaking them, and with a flick of his wrist it suddenly turned into a solid spike and flew after the man, hitting him in the back of his neck and killing him.

JkpHEfN.jpg
M u r d e r
M u r d e r
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien watched as Hayden brutally murdered that poor sap. This wasn’t the first time she saw someone’s lifeless body drop to the floor but this was the first time she saw whatever that blood magic thing was.
She couldn’t move for a second but after a moment her shocked face turned to an angry glare directed at Hayden.
Florien watched as Hayden brutally murdered that poor sap. This wasn’t the first time she saw someone’s lifeless body drop to the floor but this was the first time she saw whatever that blood magic thing was.
She couldn’t move for a second but after a moment her shocked face turned to an angry glare directed at Hayden.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13