Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plague {One more 1x1 with tumble}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Florien took a seat across from the one Hayden chose. She was on edge but hid it well behind a curious facade. Silently she hoped what Hayden order for her wasn’t strong.
Florien took a seat across from the one Hayden chose. She was on edge but hid it well behind a curious facade. Silently she hoped what Hayden order for her wasn’t strong.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Hayden walked back over and placed a mug of something orange in front of her, "Go on then." he encouraged, sitting down opposite of him and taking a drink from the mug he was holding.
Hayden walked back over and placed a mug of something orange in front of her, "Go on then." he encouraged, sitting down opposite of him and taking a drink from the mug he was holding.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien picked up the mug and watched the swishing liquid for a second. Please be orange juice. In one smooth movement she brought the drink to her lips and took a few gulps.
Florien picked up the mug and watched the swishing liquid for a second. Please be orange juice. In one smooth movement she brought the drink to her lips and took a few gulps.
1bGY4da.gif
It was floral....but at the same time...Citrus....

Yep, orange juice.

Hayden leaned back in his chair, watching the people around them as he quietly drank.
It was floral....but at the same time...Citrus....

Yep, orange juice.

Hayden leaned back in his chair, watching the people around them as he quietly drank.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Thank the stars it was just juice. But also cmon, she doesn’t come off as that childish does she? She placed the mug back on the table and eyed Hayden with a look that said ‘What kind of wuss do you take me for?’
Thank the stars it was just juice. But also cmon, she doesn’t come off as that childish does she? She placed the mug back on the table and eyed Hayden with a look that said ‘What kind of wuss do you take me for?’
1bGY4da.gif
”A lightweight wuss.” Hayden replied with a smirk as he continued to drink.
”A lightweight wuss.” Hayden replied with a smirk as he continued to drink.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien grumbled. She wasn’t gonna let him get away with that. “I am not.” She said in a low tone as she stood up and leaned closer to him. “How about a little competition to prove it?” That would be fun. Competitions are always fun, especially since she never loses.
Florien grumbled. She wasn’t gonna let him get away with that. “I am not.” She said in a low tone as she stood up and leaned closer to him. “How about a little competition to prove it?” That would be fun. Competitions are always fun, especially since she never loses.
1bGY4da.gif
Hayden shrugged, ”What do you have in mind?” Hayden asked curuously.
Hayden shrugged, ”What do you have in mind?” Hayden asked curuously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“We drink till one of us, that’s you, gives up. Loser pays.” Florien said with a sly smirk. She crossed her arms, looking more confident than ever. There was only one problem with her plan, she had no money. If she doesn’t win something is bound to go horribly wrong.
“We drink till one of us, that’s you, gives up. Loser pays.” Florien said with a sly smirk. She crossed her arms, looking more confident than ever. There was only one problem with her plan, she had no money. If she doesn’t win something is bound to go horribly wrong.
1bGY4da.gif
Hayden chuckled, ”Mmmmm nah~ I came here to relax, not watch you get drunk.” he replied calmly.
Hayden chuckled, ”Mmmmm nah~ I came here to relax, not watch you get drunk.” he replied calmly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13