Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plague {One more 1x1 with tumble}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
“And why is that?” Florien asked. As she spoke she closed her eyes for just a second only to open them to a missing Hayden. She turned quickly but she couldn’t see him anywhere on the main road.
“Get back here!” She called as she ran into the alley.
“And why is that?” Florien asked. As she spoke she closed her eyes for just a second only to open them to a missing Hayden. She turned quickly but she couldn’t see him anywhere on the main road.
“Get back here!” She called as she ran into the alley.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Hayden grabbed Florien and put a hand over his mouth, "Will you be quiet?" he hissed, pointing towards the entrance of the ally, where some guards were walking by, the blackness of his cloak hid Hayden, and he quickly dragged Florien down deeper into the ally.
Hayden grabbed Florien and put a hand over his mouth, "Will you be quiet?" he hissed, pointing towards the entrance of the ally, where some guards were walking by, the blackness of his cloak hid Hayden, and he quickly dragged Florien down deeper into the ally.
JkpHEfN.jpg
After being forced into the shadows Florien pried Hayden’s hand from her face. “What’s your problem? You’re not wanted are you?” She angrily whispered. She stayed up against the wall as she took a step away from the increasingly suspicious person.
After being forced into the shadows Florien pried Hayden’s hand from her face. “What’s your problem? You’re not wanted are you?” She angrily whispered. She stayed up against the wall as she took a step away from the increasingly suspicious person.
1bGY4da.gif
Hayden blinked at him, ”Wanted....? Me? Never~” he replied with a smirk before he turned around and started to walk off again.
Hayden blinked at him, ”Wanted....? Me? Never~” he replied with a smirk before he turned around and started to walk off again.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Mhmm, that doesn’t raise any questions at all.” Florien mumbled. She quickly followed behind him, this time her head swiveled to look out for more guards. She wasn’t helping a criminal right?
“Mhmm, that doesn’t raise any questions at all.” Florien mumbled. She quickly followed behind him, this time her head swiveled to look out for more guards. She wasn’t helping a criminal right?
1bGY4da.gif
Hayden finally turned a corner and the sound of laughter filled the air, there was a sign hanging down from the wall, 'the Wandering Wolf' "Ah, finally." he said, pulling the hood off and walking in.
Hayden finally turned a corner and the sound of laughter filled the air, there was a sign hanging down from the wall, 'the Wandering Wolf' "Ah, finally." he said, pulling the hood off and walking in.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Florien eyed the sign and connected building with a raised brow. “Really? You couldn’t have just told me this is where you wanted to go?” She said as she walked in behind him. She crossed her arms in a protective manner. This was not the sort of place she preferred to be in.
Florien eyed the sign and connected building with a raised brow. “Really? You couldn’t have just told me this is where you wanted to go?” She said as she walked in behind him. She crossed her arms in a protective manner. This was not the sort of place she preferred to be in.
1bGY4da.gif
"I told you, you should have stayed at the castle." Hayden replied before he walked in, "How about I buy you a drink?" he called over his shoulder.
"I told you, you should have stayed at the castle." Hayden replied before he walked in, "How about I buy you a drink?" he called over his shoulder.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Free stuff? How could I refuse!” Florien said cheerily even though she despised that sort of thing. She was too much of a lightweight to handle anything more than a glass of water.
“Free stuff? How could I refuse!” Florien said cheerily even though she despised that sort of thing. She was too much of a lightweight to handle anything more than a glass of water.
1bGY4da.gif
Hayden suspected this, he walked up to the bar and ordered a drink for himself, and something else for Florien, as he waited he looked around, it was a lively place, with a group of old men playing chess in one corner, some men sitting near the fire, warming up.... There was an empty table in a corner, and he decided that the table was now his.
Hayden suspected this, he walked up to the bar and ordered a drink for himself, and something else for Florien, as he waited he looked around, it was a lively place, with a group of old men playing chess in one corner, some men sitting near the fire, warming up.... There was an empty table in a corner, and he decided that the table was now his.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13