Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "emperor camp" rp pitch?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784
I'm not the greatest at formatting a forum post, so my apologies if this is confusing or just irritating! Plus, this is my first rp pitch ever so again, sorry for any issues-

Come to Emperor Camp we have:

trauma
Assassination attempts
Big three headed mama zombie
babies with too much power

I recently found myself interested with emperors. I haven't read the official lore for them yet, but i do currently know that 1, plenty of heads (2-6 i believe?) 2, undead imperials, and 3, can't breed. like at all.

So using their size and most likely ancient age, i came up with a story that is basically improv. But! I'd very much like to turn this into a roleplay, while i continue with my own version elsewhere.

I'll throw out the main beginning idea! i'd really like to know if anyone is interested in this! also note, this is a very rough summary. If the Rp reaches these points, i will be much more descriptive with details!

A traveling clan of traders and "unwanted" dragons. Led by a large, mighty clanmaster, they find their way to an abandoned den for temporary shelter, just inside the canopy of the shrieking wilds. After a clan member accidentally breaks an already crumbling wall, the preserved remains of an emperor are found. Unfortunately for the clan, the clanmaster decides to settle camp right below it...

(an organized chart was made here)

just feel free to ask about a role, lmk if you're interested!
(also, these are for story reference, but i have scries of the very few original lore members)

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

the rest are just optional lore bits!

1, it would be cool if the clanmaster hated their real name to be spoken, so they just go by clanmaster (ooooh eerie~)

2, if we get any imperials, i thought it would be interesting if they treated this thing like the satan of their culture- all twitchy and off around it
I'm not the greatest at formatting a forum post, so my apologies if this is confusing or just irritating! Plus, this is my first rp pitch ever so again, sorry for any issues-

Come to Emperor Camp we have:

trauma
Assassination attempts
Big three headed mama zombie
babies with too much power

I recently found myself interested with emperors. I haven't read the official lore for them yet, but i do currently know that 1, plenty of heads (2-6 i believe?) 2, undead imperials, and 3, can't breed. like at all.

So using their size and most likely ancient age, i came up with a story that is basically improv. But! I'd very much like to turn this into a roleplay, while i continue with my own version elsewhere.

I'll throw out the main beginning idea! i'd really like to know if anyone is interested in this! also note, this is a very rough summary. If the Rp reaches these points, i will be much more descriptive with details!

A traveling clan of traders and "unwanted" dragons. Led by a large, mighty clanmaster, they find their way to an abandoned den for temporary shelter, just inside the canopy of the shrieking wilds. After a clan member accidentally breaks an already crumbling wall, the preserved remains of an emperor are found. Unfortunately for the clan, the clanmaster decides to settle camp right below it...

(an organized chart was made here)

just feel free to ask about a role, lmk if you're interested!
(also, these are for story reference, but i have scries of the very few original lore members)

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

the rest are just optional lore bits!

1, it would be cool if the clanmaster hated their real name to be spoken, so they just go by clanmaster (ooooh eerie~)

2, if we get any imperials, i thought it would be interesting if they treated this thing like the satan of their culture- all twitchy and off around it
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist I am also interested in the legends about emperors and I think I would like to join! May I reserve a warrior spot? Also, if you want, I can ping some good roleplayers that I know
@dartist I am also interested in the legends about emperors and I think I would like to join! May I reserve a warrior spot? Also, if you want, I can ping some good roleplayers that I know
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Sounds interesting! Can I get a navigator spot? Also just a little question, can I have a bit of magic? I have a pitch for a character with a ~Magical cloak~ that can turn them into a perfectly normal raven.
@dartist
Sounds interesting! Can I get a navigator spot? Also just a little question, can I have a bit of magic? I have a pitch for a character with a ~Magical cloak~ that can turn them into a perfectly normal raven.
@dartist
21cub4.png
@dartist
I’m super interested in this!! I’d probably play a pearlless Pearlcatcher, since “unwanted dragons” is the clan theme. A digger, probably! This seems so fun!!
@dartist
I’m super interested in this!! I’d probably play a pearlless Pearlcatcher, since “unwanted dragons” is the clan theme. A digger, probably! This seems so fun!!
image0.gif
@Glorfindel1 absolutely! i can list you as a warrior rn- what derg are you using? (also the rp ping would be great! TY!)

@VovaTheBoss yep totally! i'll list you down as navigator~ Also i'm perfectly open to magics of any kind! which kid are you using?

@TacoTequila that would be splendid! i'll list you down, which lad are you using?
@Glorfindel1 absolutely! i can list you as a warrior rn- what derg are you using? (also the rp ping would be great! TY!)

@VovaTheBoss yep totally! i'll list you down as navigator~ Also i'm perfectly open to magics of any kind! which kid are you using?

@TacoTequila that would be splendid! i'll list you down, which lad are you using?
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist I'll use this boy [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1431972&skin=0&apparel=18821,18797,18773,12268,18813,18789,26889,345,13859&xt=dressing.png[/img] His name is Popo
@dartist I'll use this boy

scry?sdid=1431972&skin=0&apparel=18821,18797,18773,12268,18813,18789,26889,345,13859&xt=dressing.png

His name is Popo
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@lr21vb
@Darkmoon9

Come join in the fun guys!
@lr21vb
@Darkmoon9

Come join in the fun guys!
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
I’ll be using Asher! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66972375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669724/66972375_350.png[/img][/url] I don’t have a ~magical raven cape~ yet so just use the [i]Imagination[/i]!
I’ll be using Asher!
66972375_350.png
I don’t have a ~magical raven cape~ yet so just use the Imagination!
21cub4.png
@dartist I will create my character now! May I reserve a hunter spot?
@dartist I will create my character now! May I reserve a hunter spot?
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@lr21vb absolutely! i'll add you!

@VovaTheBoss added! <3 (so pretty :0)

@Glorfindel1 added!

@TacoTequila added!
@lr21vb absolutely! i'll add you!

@VovaTheBoss added! <3 (so pretty :0)

@Glorfindel1 added!