Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "emperor camp" rp pitch?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1435826&skin=0&apparel=952,20864,20859,20858,6272,11202,494,4786&xt=dressing.png[/img] Could I put Heron in a cook slot?
scry?sdid=1435826&skin=0&apparel=952,20864,20859,20858,6272,11202,494,4786&xt=dressing.png

Could I put Heron in a cook slot?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@dartist I just have one last question, can we use beastclans as characters as well or just dragons? I'm ok with it either way
@dartist I just have one last question, can we use beastclans as characters as well or just dragons? I'm ok with it either way
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@dartist Sorry it took me a while! I've been very busy :) [b]Name:[/b] Juno Everhart [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her/They [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, cold, and sarcastic, Juno has a monotonous voice most of the time. She is insanely smart and freakishly clever and although she can come off as cold, she is very kind and loves to help others. She is slow to trust and even slower to anger. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1436704&skin=0&apparel=270,12930,12909,12902,12923,12937,13857,337,23744,23745,23746,23747&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Familiar:[/b] Gale Wolf named Dino (Actual name is Dinia but Juno calls him Dino because of his green color) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img] [b]Skills/Weapons:[/b] Juno is great with a knife though she hates to use it because she believes in helping others, not hurting them. [b]Abilities:[/b] Juno has the ability to alter temperature, whether it be someone's body heat or the temperature around her. She, however, can only do it for short periods of time without passing out after.
@dartist Sorry it took me a while! I've been very busy :)
Name: Juno Everhart
Pronouns: She/Her/They
Personality: Quiet, cold, and sarcastic, Juno has a monotonous voice most of the time. She is insanely smart and freakishly clever and although she can come off as cold, she is very kind and loves to help others.
She is slow to trust and even slower to anger.
Appearance:
scry?sdid=1436704&skin=0&apparel=270,12930,12909,12902,12923,12937,13857,337,23744,23745,23746,23747&xt=dressing.png
Familiar: Gale Wolf named Dino (Actual name is Dinia but Juno calls him Dino because of his green color)
611.png
Skills/Weapons: Juno is great with a knife though she hates to use it because she believes in helping others, not hurting them.
Abilities: Juno has the ability to alter temperature, whether it be someone's body heat or the temperature around her. She, however, can only do it for short periods of time without passing out after.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Sorry i've been out all day! let me answer anything real quick-

@Glorfindel1 Beastclans are fine, but I'd like to restrict it to 1 beastclan character per person!
also just to make sure, the character sheet is completely up to date correct?
Sorry i've been out all day! let me answer anything real quick-

@Glorfindel1 Beastclans are fine, but I'd like to restrict it to 1 beastclan character per person!
also just to make sure, the character sheet is completely up to date correct?
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Yeah, the sheet is up to date, lemme just re check to be sure
Yeah, the sheet is up to date, lemme just re check to be sure
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Just checking to be sure, @lr21vb Juno is meant to be a healer character, correct?
Just checking to be sure, @lr21vb Juno is meant to be a healer character, correct?
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@Glorfindel1 Yep! That's right! I hope that's okay...
@Glorfindel1 Yep! That's right! I hope that's okay...
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Yeah that's fine! I was just checking to make sure I put her in the right spot
Yeah that's fine! I was just checking to make sure I put her in the right spot
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
I'd like to make this guy as an insect gatherer! Name: Alamer Pronouns: He/him Personality/traits: Alamer is a very cocky, full-of-himself kind of guy who likes to show off alot, but once you get to know him well he's actually alot deeper and more sensitive than he appears. Backstory: Alamer didn't always live with dragons, he actually used to live with a large clan of serthis. However, when he was 14 years old, he came out to his parents and told them he was gay, which was forbidden in the clan, but he thought that his parents would accept him. He was wrong. His parents told the clan leader about him and he was sentenced to death. Alamer ran away before they could kill him, however, and he's been running ever since. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6332.png[/img] Familiar: None Weapons/skills: Alamer is a skilled warrior with a dagger, but his main specialty is his range of venom orbs and vials.
I'd like to make this guy as an insect gatherer!

Name: Alamer

Pronouns: He/him

Personality/traits: Alamer is a very cocky, full-of-himself kind of guy who likes to show off alot, but once you get to know him well he's actually alot deeper and more sensitive than he appears.

Backstory: Alamer didn't always live with dragons, he actually used to live with a large clan of serthis. However, when he was 14 years old, he came out to his parents and told them he was gay, which was forbidden in the clan, but he thought that his parents would accept him. He was wrong. His parents told the clan leader about him and he was sentenced to death. Alamer ran away before they could kill him, however, and he's been running ever since.

6332.png

Familiar: None

Weapons/skills: Alamer is a skilled warrior with a dagger, but his main specialty is his range of venom orbs and vials.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@dartist
Can you move Starseer to mage? She also heals, but she has Star magic so I figure...
\_(“-)_/
@dartist
Can you move Starseer to mage? She also heals, but she has Star magic so I figure...
\_(“-)_/
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784