Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "emperor camp" rp pitch?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784
@dartist Ooh! I would love to make another character. Is there a healer spot I could possibly reserve?
@dartist Ooh! I would love to make another character. Is there a healer spot I could possibly reserve?
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@lr21vb yep absolutely!

now i want to make a character for another role
AAA here we go
@lr21vb yep absolutely!

now i want to make a character for another role
AAA here we go
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@Sleipmon yeah sure! i'll throw Baihu in, and i actually never realized i hadn't added a couple mage positions :0 i'll do that now and add Everett!
@Sleipmon yeah sure! i'll throw Baihu in, and i actually never realized i hadn't added a couple mage positions :0 i'll do that now and add Everett!
I've made the clanmaster and in all honesty... I need hi XD he's beautiful-- [b]Name:[/b] -Reocordaes (Goes strictly by Clanmaster, unless said otherwise.) [b]Gender:[/b] -Male [b]Pronouns:[/b] -he/him or they/them [b]personality:[/b] -He's basically a father figure when the clan needs one. -He's also, on occasion, a trickster. Since he never specifies his real age, he often mentions things very rarely remembered. No one knows weather or not he was there for it, or if he actually puts some effort into his jokes. -[i]women issues[/i]. Hes so scared of bad relationships, if you throw a scroll at him with the word "love" on it he might jump. [outfit=1512225] [b]Familiar:[/b] Red-breasted Hianu named Miguel [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1035.png[/img] [b]Weapons?:[/b] -he primarily uses his teeth and claws. His large size lets him overpower most smaller opponents, so he usually pins them first [b]abilities: [/b] -he learned from an old plague clan leader how to remove a majority of illness from a dragon. It takes a lot of his energy, and there's no guaranty the dragon will survive, but it heightens their chances. [b]other?:[/b] -All of his jewelry is stolen. He has no trouble confirming that at all. He isn't a thief anymore, of course, but shiny things [i]really[/i] catch his attention. Like, a big red bird. -His voice is not the prettiest (he sounds choked up often), but when he hums it's quite calming. He's not one to share his singing voice, though.
I've made the clanmaster and in all honesty... I need hi XD he's beautiful--

Name:
-Reocordaes (Goes strictly by Clanmaster, unless said otherwise.)
Pronouns:
-he/him or they/them
personality:
-He's basically a father figure when the clan needs one.
-He's also, on occasion, a trickster. Since he never specifies his real age, he often mentions things very rarely remembered. No one knows weather or not he was there for it, or if he actually puts some effort into his jokes.
-women issues. Hes so scared of bad relationships, if you throw a scroll at him with the word "love" on it he might jump.

Reo

Familiar:
Red-breasted Hianu named Miguel
1035.png

Weapons?:
-he primarily uses his teeth and claws. His large size lets him overpower most smaller opponents, so he usually pins them first

abilities:
-he learned from an old plague clan leader how to remove a majority of illness from a dragon. It takes a lot of his energy, and there's no guaranty the dragon will survive, but it heightens their chances.

other?:
-All of his jewelry is stolen. He has no trouble confirming that at all. He isn't a thief anymore, of course, but shiny things really catch his attention. Like, a big red bird.
-His voice is not the prettiest (he sounds choked up often), but when he hums it's quite calming. He's not one to share his singing voice, though.
Oh, yeah, I might add a familiar. And Starseer would probably be a mage
Oh, yeah, I might add a familiar. And Starseer would probably be a mage
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Name: Tazar Pronouns: he/him Personality: Tazar is a very aloof character. He also has a very vulgar way of speaking and acting, which generally makes dragons avoid him Backstory: Tazar was born into a family of bandits. His parents were always on the move to avoid the law, and this made Tazar become a lonely child because he was never in one place long enough to make any friends. Being a loner, Tazar made it a habit of avoiding people and he also built up extreme trust issues. Eventually, when he grew up, he left his family and abandoned his past to build a new future for himself. Unfortunately, despite wanting to be tye exact opposite of his parents, he had to turn to stealing to survive. He was pretty succesful, I mean, how could you grow up in a family of bandits and not learn a thing or two? Despite his skills, he was eventually caught and thrown in a dungeon for 30 years. When he was released, he continued to steal but this time he was determined to never be caught. This lead him to live the exact same nomadic life that he had as a child, the very same life he tried to escape. Familiar: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28137.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1425787&skin=0&apparel=1792,282,284&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Name: Tazar

Pronouns: he/him

Personality: Tazar is a very aloof character. He also has a very vulgar way of speaking and acting, which generally makes dragons avoid him

Backstory: Tazar was born into a family of bandits. His parents were always on the move to avoid the law, and this made Tazar become a lonely child because he was never in one place long enough to make any friends. Being a loner, Tazar made it a habit of avoiding people and he also built up extreme trust issues. Eventually, when he grew up, he left his family and abandoned his past to build a new future for himself. Unfortunately, despite wanting to be tye exact opposite of his parents, he had to turn to stealing to survive. He was pretty succesful, I mean, how could you grow up in a family of bandits and not learn a thing or two? Despite his skills, he was eventually caught and thrown in a dungeon for 30 years. When he was released, he continued to steal but this time he was determined to never be caught. This lead him to live the exact same nomadic life that he had as a child, the very same life he tried to escape.

Familiar:
28137.png

scry?sdid=1425787&skin=0&apparel=1792,282,284&xt=dressing.png
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Sorry I took so long, technical issues.
Sorry I took so long, technical issues.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Bump! Keeping it one the 1st page!
Bump! Keeping it one the 1st page!
21cub4.png
This looks fun! I’d love to toss in an imperial. What roles are open?
This looks fun! I’d love to toss in an imperial. What roles are open?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds there is a link to a character sheet on the first page, that should tell you the roles that are open
@Tumbleweeds there is a link to a character sheet on the first page, that should tell you the roles that are open
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784