Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "emperor camp" rp pitch?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1783 1784
@DarkMoon9 yeah totally, let me do that real quick!
@DarkMoon9 yeah totally, let me do that real quick!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@Glorfindel1 could you do me a favor and remove Slepimon and their charcters from the list? they messaged me to lmk they lost interest
@Glorfindel1 could you do me a favor and remove Slepimon and their charcters from the list? they messaged me to lmk they lost interest
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist Sounds interesting! Name: Usaliti Pronouns: She/her/they Personality/traits: Enigmatic, she prefers to listen and assess. Backstory: When a rival clan attacked hers, they left no survivors. Or at least, they thought they didn't. She was only a babe when her clan was massacred. No other tribes would take her in, so she decided to try her luck with dragons. Summer Coat: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6336.png[/img] Winter Coat: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6337.png[/img] Familiar: None Weapons/skills: Very good with a bow, but other than that, unknown.
@dartist
Sounds interesting!

Name: Usaliti

Pronouns: She/her/they

Personality/traits: Enigmatic, she prefers to listen and assess.

Backstory: When a rival clan attacked hers, they left no survivors. Or at least, they thought they didn't. She was only a babe when her clan was massacred. No other tribes would take her in, so she decided to try her luck with dragons.

Summer Coat:
6336.png
Winter Coat:
6337.png

Familiar: None

Weapons/skills: Very good with a bow, but other than that, unknown.
66745629p.png 67662818p.png
Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flow'r, But only so an hour
Leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief
So goes dawn to day
Nothing Gold Can Stay
67555460p.png 67208463p.png
Bump!
Bump!
21cub4.png
@Meepster which role is Usaliti in? Just asking so I can add it to the chart
@Meepster which role is Usaliti in? Just asking so I can add it to the chart
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Uh, warrior I think.
Uh, warrior I think.
66745629p.png 67662818p.png
Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flow'r, But only so an hour
Leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief
So goes dawn to day
Nothing Gold Can Stay
67555460p.png 67208463p.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58274552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582746/58274552_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#490068][i][u]Name[/u][/i]: [b]Cepheus [/b] [i][u]Job[/u][/i]: Mage [i][u]Pronouns[/u][/i]: He/Him/They/Them [u][i]Personality/traits[/i][/u]: He might come off as cold and stoic but he just isn't the best at sharing his emotions.....or talking for that matter. He is often lost in his own head, maps of the stars, or a book. He is very gentle when handling things or dealing with others you just have to get over his resting scary face. [i][u]Backstory[/u][/i]: Cepheus left home after learning all that he could, once a bright eyed young Dragon. Then he learned it wasn't all starshines and comets and traveling became rough. He lost everything he brought with him to bandits got shoved around for his naturally passive nature. So he found a cave and hid out studying his gift of magic that he gained from his Mother. He had never found a use for it because before he could only preform what he would call parlor tricks, some sparks of light here, some mist there. He spent a few years practicing alone hidden away from others. Growing his magical capabilities. Once he found himself proficient in his abilities he decided to put them to use and joined Reocordaes and the rest of the group. [i][u]Fighting style/Abilities[/u][/i]: Cepheus' magic looks as dark as the night sky tho lights up with flecks that represent stars. He mostly knows magic that can be refed to as protection magic, it is stronger when cast on himself so he is a very physical fighting mage. He is often known to cast a barrier around himself and use his wings and tail as melee weapons. He can do it on others tho for that he must be stationary and focus. He also can cast blasts of magic tho doing to many of these use up his strength. [i][u]Familiar[/u][/i]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36026.png[/img] [b]Lupus [/b] Was a gift from his Father and comes out of the necklace he wears to aid him with grabbing things he needs, running messages along, holding things. [size=2]Random Facts: -Would know about Emperor Dragon's -Would be tempted to get a closer look even tho they are dangerous -Open for chemistry relationships -Confused Pansexual[/size] [/color] @dartist[/center]
58274552_350.png

Name: Cepheus

Job: Mage

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Personality/traits: He might come off as cold and stoic but he just isn't the best at sharing his emotions.....or talking for that matter. He is often lost in his own head, maps of the stars, or a book.
He is very gentle when handling things or dealing with others you just have to get over his resting scary face.

Backstory: Cepheus left home after learning all that he could, once a bright eyed young Dragon. Then he learned it wasn't all starshines and comets and traveling became rough. He lost everything he brought with him to bandits got shoved around for his naturally passive nature.
So he found a cave and hid out studying his gift of magic that he gained from his Mother. He had never found a use for it because before he could only preform what he would call parlor tricks, some sparks of light here, some mist there.
He spent a few years practicing alone hidden away from others. Growing his magical capabilities.
Once he found himself proficient in his abilities he decided to put them to use and joined Reocordaes and the rest of the group.

Fighting style/Abilities: Cepheus' magic looks as dark as the night sky tho lights up with flecks that represent stars.
He mostly knows magic that can be refed to as protection magic, it is stronger when cast on himself so he is a very physical fighting mage.
He is often known to cast a barrier around himself and use his wings and tail as melee weapons. He can do it on others tho for that he must be stationary and focus.
He also can cast blasts of magic tho doing to many of these use up his strength.

Familiar:
36026.png
Lupus
Was a gift from his Father and comes out of the necklace he wears to aid him with grabbing things he needs, running messages along, holding things.

Random Facts:
-Would know about Emperor Dragon's
-Would be tempted to get a closer look even tho they are dangerous
-Open for chemistry relationships
-Confused Pansexual

@dartist

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
I wanted to do a better character sheet than “Likes birds and magic cape” so here we go! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66972375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669724/66972375_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Asher Role: Navigator/Messeger Pronouns: Any (Male is his usual preference, ask him!) Sexuality: Raging Pansexual Personality: While he comes off as strange and unnervingly obsessive, he is sweet and loyal. He tends to raise a question, “Is he alright?” He talks more than you would think and as soon as you befriend him you gain a friend who would [b]DIE[/b] for you! Backstory: Thrown out of his clan for the fact that he was born all white, an utter nightmare to any coatl! So he ran from his clan until his legs hurt and flew till his wings ached. When he had curled up to die a bird loomed over him. He heard a caw, when his lifted his head a strange bird had landed on him. The bird stayed with him for days as he rested, chasing of vultures swooping in for a meal. He then decided he would befriend these wonderful creatures. As soon as he had found his flock (aka his hundreds of ravens) his colors came in. He decided to try his luck with dragons. His skill scoping the land was immediately treasured in the clan. He learned some spells and sent his ravens, enchanted for swift flights and quiet wings, to send messages. Fighting style: He is a horrible fighter, though he can aid his allies with spells. Familiar: Savior [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/373.png[/img] Was the bird who saved Asher when he was younger. He will never leave his side. He is humongous and incredibly strong as a result of Asher’s enchantments. Other random facts: -Can turn into a raven with a magical cloak. Anyone can use it but it’s abilities come directly from his ravens. If they don’t want you to, you can’t shapeshift. -Total extrovert -He is kinda the clan therapist. He will always talk to you if needed or be a shoulder to cry on. -Will totally take part in any trouble -Slow to anger -Will send messages to anyone from anyone -Loves a good love story(Both in a book and real life) -Loves books -The emperor is both utterly terrifying and amazing to him. -Spends just as much time as a bird as he does a dragon. -Can write with both his hands and his feet. [/center]
I wanted to do a better character sheet than “Likes birds and magic cape” so here we go!
66972375_350.png
Name: Asher
Role: Navigator/Messeger
Pronouns: Any (Male is his usual preference, ask him!)
Sexuality: Raging Pansexual
Personality: While he comes off as strange and unnervingly obsessive, he is sweet and loyal. He tends to raise a question, “Is he alright?” He talks more than you would think and as soon as you befriend him you gain a friend who would DIE for you!
Backstory: Thrown out of his clan for the fact that he was born all white, an utter nightmare to any coatl! So he ran from his clan until his legs hurt and flew till his wings ached. When he had curled up to die a bird loomed over him. He heard a caw, when his lifted his head a strange bird had landed on him. The bird stayed with him for days as he rested, chasing of vultures swooping in for a meal. He then decided he would befriend these wonderful creatures. As soon as he had found his flock (aka his hundreds of ravens) his colors came in. He decided to try his luck with dragons. His skill scoping the land was immediately treasured in the clan. He learned some spells and sent his ravens, enchanted for swift flights and quiet wings, to send messages.
Fighting style: He is a horrible fighter, though he can aid his allies with spells.
Familiar: Savior
373.png
Was the bird who saved Asher when he was younger. He will never leave his side. He is humongous and incredibly strong as a result of Asher’s enchantments.
Other random facts:
-Can turn into a raven with a magical cloak. Anyone can use it but it’s abilities come directly from his ravens. If they don’t want you to, you can’t shapeshift.
-Total extrovert
-He is kinda the clan therapist. He will always talk to you if needed or be a shoulder to cry on.
-Will totally take part in any trouble
-Slow to anger
-Will send messages to anyone from anyone
-Loves a good love story(Both in a book and real life)
-Loves books
-The emperor is both utterly terrifying and amazing to him.
-Spends just as much time as a bird as he does a dragon.
-Can write with both his hands and his feet.
21cub4.png
Freendly bump
Freendly bump
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
B
O
O
P
B
O
O
P