Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities Reboot! (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 181 182
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/286060_f19BxJ67.png[/img] I may or may not have a new favorite OC child...
286060_f19BxJ67.png
I may or may not have a new favorite OC child...
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
AAAAHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCCHHHH
AAAAHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCCHHHH
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2021-03-10 08:21:25" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-03-10 08:16:59" ] As much as I wanna shriek to add at least seven to her age I also feel like I could make a litte exception to the rule for Olive... [/quote] [size=2]Doooo itttttt[/size] Also I might be able to combine a bear and a saber tooth tiger for added fear factor. I want to make her a Keter because I feel like a Keter 7 year old that can kick your butt is adorable. XD [/quote] Short faced bear. I have seen the claw marks of them things in a cave... Friggin' massive!
TangerineFruit wrote on 2021-03-10 08:21:25:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-03-10 08:16:59:
As much as I wanna shriek to add at least seven to her age I also feel like I could make a litte exception to the rule for Olive...
Doooo itttttt

Also I might be able to combine a bear and a saber tooth tiger for added fear factor. I want to make her a Keter because I feel like a Keter 7 year old that can kick your butt is adorable. XD

Short faced bear. I have seen the claw marks of them things in a cave... Friggin' massive!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I could totally see her just, after delivering a fresh can of butt-whoopin', she just decides to take a nap. Or, in defiance towards taking a nap, she delivers a fresh can of butt-whopin'.
I could totally see her just, after delivering a fresh can of butt-whoopin', she just decides to take a nap. Or, in defiance towards taking a nap, she delivers a fresh can of butt-whopin'.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-03-10 08:29:29" ] I could totally see her just, after delivering a fresh can of butt-whoopin', she just decides to take a nap. Or, in defiance towards taking a nap, she delivers a fresh can of butt-whopin'. [/quote] Yassssss! Or someone denies her a cupcake. XD
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-03-10 08:29:29:
Yassssss! Or someone denies her a cupcake. XD

Does she really want this cupcake though? [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6507/fcdac1a208920b203bdf9f9b59e50872f106343e_hq.jpg[/img]
Does she really want this cupcake though?

fcdac1a208920b203bdf9f9b59e50872f106343e_hq.jpg

Clayton Academy
@SmilodonLady

Is it okay if I have Anthony just murder Lance's guard without your response? Or would that be godmodding and a no?
@SmilodonLady

Is it okay if I have Anthony just murder Lance's guard without your response? Or would that be godmodding and a no?

Clayton Academy
Name: Olive Age: 7 1/2 Gender: Female Class: Keter, aggressive Power(s): -Olive can create a light pink substance that acts like acid melting anything it touches however it doesn’t hurt her and she actually chews it like bubble gum or floats it around herself because she likes popping the bubbles she can make with it. -She can shift into a short faced bear that looks like it was mixed with a saber toothed tiger due to its massive fangs. Her favorite thing to do is tip the claws with her acid or puke it up like fire. -Olive can also shift into a tiny white kitten with grey speckles and olive green eyes (get it? XD) this little cat form can float up to a certain height but it’s really not all that high. Other than being adorable and used for escaping this form doesn’t do much. Appearance:[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/338224_nSiwsZAD.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/286060_f19BxJ67.png[/img] She is a very smoll bean and always wears pink bows and clothing. She’s constantly styling her hair in a different way but it’s usually in braid or pigtails. Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): Her short faced bear has long fangs and is completely white, otherwise it looks like your normal giant short faced bear. Her cat form like previously mentioned is white with grey speckles and olive green eyes, it also has little tiny grey wings that actually don’t help her fly they just look cute. Backstory/bio: Olive was your pretty average toddler growing up, a bit of a sassy pants but with that sort of cute charm. She did well in pre-school and got along with other kids, she also had a good relationship with her parents as well. Basically life was normal. But everything changed when [s]the fire nation attacked[/s] she got her powers, she still did good in school but she accidentally melted some poor teacher’s finger when they tried to take a toy from here and so she was sent to a special facility for younger children, it was kind of like a life long prison daycare for kids with magic. Obviously that didn’t last long and she broke herself and the other kids out, afterwards she tried to go back home to her parents but they were scared of her and turned her away. Heart broken she started living on her own and helping supernaturals escape. Personality: Olive is a savage and has no issue roasting someone, she has no fear what so ever, and is a little rage minion if you make fun of the color pink, deny her something, or take something away from her. Surprisingly she is extremely smart and pretends to be a little adult, she grows attached to people pretty quickly even if she doesn’t act like it. Likes/dislikes: Likes: Pink, fluffy animals, stuffed animals, bubble gum, flowers specifically pink ones, baked goods especially cupcakes, and winning. Dislikes: Losing, people disrespecting pink, not getting what she wants, spiders, and sour things. Skills/talents: Olive is really good at acting and fools people into thinking she is a helpless little girl to get them to underestimate her and also because she thinks it fun. Despite her age Olive is very talented at controlling her magic due to using it literally all the time. She also may or may not have some experience breaking people out of magic prison.... Other/Notes: -Can not fight in hand to hand combat to save her life -Wants a pet whizpig -Take her cupcake I dare you
Name: Olive
Class: Keter, aggressive

Power(s): -Olive can create a light pink substance that acts like acid melting anything it touches however it doesn’t hurt her and she actually chews it like bubble gum or floats it around herself because she likes popping the bubbles she can make with it.
-She can shift into a short faced bear that looks like it was mixed with a saber toothed tiger due to its massive fangs. Her favorite thing to do is tip the claws with her acid or puke it up like fire.
-Olive can also shift into a tiny white kitten with grey speckles and olive green eyes (get it? XD) this little cat form can float up to a certain height but it’s really not all that high. Other than being adorable and used for escaping this form doesn’t do much.

Appearance:338224_nSiwsZAD.png
286060_f19BxJ67.png
She is a very smoll bean and always wears pink bows and clothing. She’s constantly styling her hair in a different way but it’s usually in braid or pigtails.

Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): Her short faced bear has long fangs and is completely white, otherwise it looks like your normal giant short faced bear. Her cat form like previously mentioned is white with grey speckles and olive green eyes, it also has little tiny grey wings that actually don’t help her fly they just look cute.

Backstory/bio: Olive was your pretty average toddler growing up, a bit of a sassy pants but with that sort of cute charm. She did well in pre-school and got along with other kids, she also had a good relationship with her parents as well. Basically life was normal. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked she got her powers, she still did good in school but she accidentally melted some poor teacher’s finger when they tried to take a toy from here and so she was sent to a special facility for younger children, it was kind of like a life long prison daycare for kids with magic. Obviously that didn’t last long and she broke herself and the other kids out, afterwards she tried to go back home to her parents but they were scared of her and turned her away. Heart broken she started living on her own and helping supernaturals escape.

Personality: Olive is a savage and has no issue roasting someone, she has no fear what so ever, and is a little rage minion if you make fun of the color pink, deny her something, or take something away from her. Surprisingly she is extremely smart and pretends to be a little adult, she grows attached to people pretty quickly even if she doesn’t act like it.

Likes/dislikes: Likes: Pink, fluffy animals, stuffed animals, bubble gum, flowers specifically pink ones, baked goods especially cupcakes, and winning. Dislikes: Losing, people disrespecting pink, not getting what she wants, spiders, and sour things.

Skills/talents: Olive is really good at acting and fools people into thinking she is a helpless little girl to get them to underestimate her and also because she thinks it fun. Despite her age Olive is very talented at controlling her magic due to using it literally all the time. She also may or may not have some experience breaking people out of magic prison....

Other/Notes: -Can not fight in hand to hand combat to save her life
-Wants a pet whizpig
-Take her cupcake I dare you

I have my next post written up, just waiting to post it because Anthony's section involves SmilodonLady's guard, and I don't wanna overstep my bounds.
I have my next post written up, just waiting to post it because Anthony's section involves SmilodonLady's guard, and I don't wanna overstep my bounds.

Clayton Academy
Imma chuck my kitty at lance *insert evil smug face here*
Imma chuck my kitty at lance *insert evil smug face here*
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 181 182