Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1003 1004
Ghost

“The whole captain Lucifer having a sword at your throat then you know pinning him to the mast and then he turns around and walks back onto his ship. Specific enough?” I stood there shifting on my feet. The monarch butterfly fluttered up and onto my shoulder feeling my unease.
Ghost

“The whole captain Lucifer having a sword at your throat then you know pinning him to the mast and then he turns around and walks back onto his ship. Specific enough?” I stood there shifting on my feet. The monarch butterfly fluttered up and onto my shoulder feeling my unease.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Eliza White
"Stay... Did... you not... hear his spiel?" She asked, looking up at Ghost. "He wanted... the powerling of... Hypnos... The powerling of the mind and dreams... He wanted me..." Eliza shrugged, "Lucifer has... always been... an odd guy... Cruel... Too... I scrambled... Much of his... mind... literally... tore his reality... Apart..." Like I did to my father. "...I can... repair it... I think... If I... Wanted to... That is..." Eliza looked over at Isaac again and then back to Ghost, "...Any other... Questions?"
Eliza White
"Stay... Did... you not... hear his spiel?" She asked, looking up at Ghost. "He wanted... the powerling of... Hypnos... The powerling of the mind and dreams... He wanted me..." Eliza shrugged, "Lucifer has... always been... an odd guy... Cruel... Too... I scrambled... Much of his... mind... literally... tore his reality... Apart..." Like I did to my father. "...I can... repair it... I think... If I... Wanted to... That is..." Eliza looked over at Isaac again and then back to Ghost, "...Any other... Questions?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ghost

I stared in shock trying to keep the thought of having my mind scrambled and my whole reality torn apart. I stopped thinking, she could probably see... “No.. No more questions. I'll.... I'll go, ” I opened the door and slipped out the monarch flitting behind. I closed the door quietly. She looked and sounded like she was about to collapse. *you idiot! What a great time to ask your question!* I thought sarcastically. I felt like an idiot so I went below deck and climbed into my hammock. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't fall asleep. The thought of what had happened today was on the front of my mind.
Ghost

I stared in shock trying to keep the thought of having my mind scrambled and my whole reality torn apart. I stopped thinking, she could probably see... “No.. No more questions. I'll.... I'll go, ” I opened the door and slipped out the monarch flitting behind. I closed the door quietly. She looked and sounded like she was about to collapse. *you idiot! What a great time to ask your question!* I thought sarcastically. I felt like an idiot so I went below deck and climbed into my hammock. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't fall asleep. The thought of what had happened today was on the front of my mind.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Eliza White
Eliza groaned and looked at Isaac, "Did I... Scare her... Off?..." She shifted so she sat on the edge of the bed.
Eliza stood and slowly walked across the room towards Isaac, "...Didn't finish... What I wanted... to say... This morning..."
Eliza White
Eliza groaned and looked at Isaac, "Did I... Scare her... Off?..." She shifted so she sat on the edge of the bed.
Eliza stood and slowly walked across the room towards Isaac, "...Didn't finish... What I wanted... to say... This morning..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Oh? I thought we finished it perfectly." I took a step forward, watching carefully in case she fell over again.
Isaac

"Oh? I thought we finished it perfectly." I took a step forward, watching carefully in case she fell over again.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
Eliza shifted forward, "...Wanted to say... To say... Say..." She shook her head, having trouble putting her thoughts into words. She looked up at him, her lips pressed in a thin line of frusteration.
Eliza White
Eliza shifted forward, "...Wanted to say... To say... Say..." She shook her head, having trouble putting her thoughts into words. She looked up at him, her lips pressed in a thin line of frusteration.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I gave her a kiss. "Maybe tell me in the morning when you can string a sentence together?"
Isaac

I gave her a kiss. "Maybe tell me in the morning when you can string a sentence together?"
Eliza White
Eliza blushed and looked down, "...Can do that... Already... Wanted to say... That... Say... Ugh!... Fine... But... First..." She tilted her head up and kissed him again.
Eliza White
Eliza blushed and looked down, "...Can do that... Already... Wanted to say... That... Say... Ugh!... Fine... But... First..." She tilted her head up and kissed him again.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I smiled broadly. "Good night, Eliza." I headed out the door and shut it quietly behind me.
Isaac

I smiled broadly. "Good night, Eliza." I headed out the door and shut it quietly behind me.
Eliza White
Eliza didn't bother changing. She slowly lowered herself into bed and was asleep within a few minutes.
Eliza White
Eliza didn't bother changing. She slowly lowered herself into bed and was asleep within a few minutes.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1003 1004