Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1003 1004
Eliza White
"...Fine..." She breathed out, her voice barely a whisper, "...Fine... Just... Lots... Of... Energy... May have... Overdone... It..."
Eliza White
"...Fine..." She breathed out, her voice barely a whisper, "...Fine... Just... Lots... Of... Energy... May have... Overdone... It..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`` Nice move isaac, just next time dont do it again`` she nodded and took eliza's hand `` lets get you a seat ok? your alright``
`` Nice move isaac, just next time dont do it again`` she nodded and took eliza's hand `` lets get you a seat ok? your alright``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-04-20 12:13:10" ] (Muffinhead, if you watch badboyhalo) [/quote] I do! Love badboy halo
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-04-20 12:13:10:
(Muffinhead, if you watch badboyhalo)
I do! Love badboy halo
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Isaac

I followed Rin, trying to keep calm. Something about that comment rubbed me the wrong way, but I didn't know why. I shook it off and rubbed my arm, absentminded. A dull ache had started, but it was fine. Probably just a sore muscle.
I paused and turned around. I wanted to make sure the English ship was leaving.
Isaac

I followed Rin, trying to keep calm. Something about that comment rubbed me the wrong way, but I didn't know why. I shook it off and rubbed my arm, absentminded. A dull ache had started, but it was fine. Probably just a sore muscle.
I paused and turned around. I wanted to make sure the English ship was leaving.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Ghost

I watched in amazement as the Captain walked past me back onto his boat and sailed away. What!? Was all I could think. I didn't understand what had happened other than how fast White had moved and Isaacs confession. I looked between rin Isaac and White. “What justed happened?” I asked Mort who was closest.
@Ir21vb
Ghost

I watched in amazement as the Captain walked past me back onto his boat and sailed away. What!? Was all I could think. I didn't understand what had happened other than how fast White had moved and Isaacs confession. I looked between rin Isaac and White. “What justed happened?” I asked Mort who was closest.
@Ir21vb
74428082_350.png
She set eliza on her bed, and gave her a glass of water. Rin took one look at isaac and hurried over to him `` did they hurt you? come on you ought to sit down to`` she ushered him over to a chair, and cleaned a bloody wound on his back `` where did you get this? `` she hissed and bandaged it `` take a rest, your act of nobltey is going to shoot back on you one day and it wont be good``
She set eliza on her bed, and gave her a glass of water. Rin took one look at isaac and hurried over to him `` did they hurt you? come on you ought to sit down to`` she ushered him over to a chair, and cleaned a bloody wound on his back `` where did you get this? `` she hissed and bandaged it `` take a rest, your act of nobltey is going to shoot back on you one day and it wont be good``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

I hissed a little. "That was my own fault..." I fought back my irritation. I didn't know who I was annoyed at, myself or Rin.
Isaac

I hissed a little. "That was my own fault..." I fought back my irritation. I didn't know who I was annoyed at, myself or Rin.
“ sorry! I know it’s gotta sting!” She apologized “ your a good man Isaac, but sometimes you gotta take a break” she smiled “ drink some water “ she handed him a cup of water
“ sorry! I know it’s gotta sting!” She apologized “ your a good man Isaac, but sometimes you gotta take a break” she smiled “ drink some water “ she handed him a cup of water
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

I downed the water in one gulp and set the cup down. I got up and went back outside. The fog was getting thicker, but the ship had left. That was good.
Isaac

I downed the water in one gulp and set the cup down. I got up and went back outside. The fog was getting thicker, but the ship had left. That was good.
Ghost

“Mort?” I glanced at Mort and my shoulders dropped when I realized he was gone. So I went below deck and got into my hammock. I pulled my sketchbook out and drew for a bit. I gently pushed off on a post to start the swinging of my hammock and hummed a soft tune.
Ghost

“Mort?” I glanced at Mort and my shoulders dropped when I realized he was gone. So I went below deck and got into my hammock. I pulled my sketchbook out and drew for a bit. I gently pushed off on a post to start the swinging of my hammock and hummed a soft tune.
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1003 1004