Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
"Are you... Armona?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at the dragon curiously wondering who she was. She never met her before and didn't know... she looked around the lair curiously.
"Are you... Armona?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at the dragon curiously wondering who she was. She never met her before and didn't know... she looked around the lair curiously.
Armona was pretty long, battle scarred and equipped to gain more. From below, the shadows made her eyes look as if piercing from darkness.
“I am. You know what to do, and it will happen tonight. Right here.”
She gestured to the rounded arena which was repurposed for the day. A few gnarled dragons looked down, annoyed their playing ground had been occupied.
Armona was pretty long, battle scarred and equipped to gain more. From below, the shadows made her eyes look as if piercing from darkness.
“I am. You know what to do, and it will happen tonight. Right here.”
She gestured to the rounded arena which was repurposed for the day. A few gnarled dragons looked down, annoyed their playing ground had been occupied.
IfCmPpP.png
"Tonight? Yes i do. You invited me to perform for the clan. The guards called it... uh... the Pit?" She asked. "Sorry if I'm wrong." She said shyly. She didn't know if others would watch or just Armona... many looked annoyed by Armona's idea.
"Tonight? Yes i do. You invited me to perform for the clan. The guards called it... uh... the Pit?" She asked. "Sorry if I'm wrong." She said shyly. She didn't know if others would watch or just Armona... many looked annoyed by Armona's idea.
“I did. The guys expect a great performance than the one you are giving now. Unless you like warming up with some combatitive prowess.”
Now speaking louder, they got more attention from the clan. Red eyes peeked at Ranna, curious as to what she would do now.
“I did. The guys expect a great performance than the one you are giving now. Unless you like warming up with some combatitive prowess.”
Now speaking louder, they got more attention from the clan. Red eyes peeked at Ranna, curious as to what she would do now.
IfCmPpP.png
"Combat?" She asked. "I don't fight though..." She whispered to her. She was clearly not a warrior... were they mistaken by who they invited? She looked more nervous and shy now.
"Combat?" She asked. "I don't fight though..." She whispered to her. She was clearly not a warrior... were they mistaken by who they invited? She looked more nervous and shy now.
“You did come to perform for our amusement. No, you won’t be fighting. You will be running. No flying.”
She walked away from the middle, as the crowd of dragons started hollering and cheering at Ranna. Some were thinking about jumping down, but there was a disagreement for who would go first.
“You did come to perform for our amusement. No, you won’t be fighting. You will be running. No flying.”
She walked away from the middle, as the crowd of dragons started hollering and cheering at Ranna. Some were thinking about jumping down, but there was a disagreement for who would go first.
IfCmPpP.png
"Running?" She asked confused. "What do you mean?" She didn't know what they meant... She looked at the crowd anxious about what exactly Ambrona was talking about.
"Running?" She asked confused. "What do you mean?" She didn't know what they meant... She looked at the crowd anxious about what exactly Ambrona was talking about.
A young bogsneak dropped down, now slowly cilrcling Ranna. Then he ran directly at her, mouth agape and fans flaring.
A young bogsneak dropped down, now slowly cilrcling Ranna. Then he ran directly at her, mouth agape and fans flaring.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna fled quickly, trying to avoid the dragons that were attacking... she had been lied to! She didn't know why they hated her as it seemed and ran around the arena in a panic.
Ranna fled quickly, trying to avoid the dragons that were attacking... she had been lied to! She didn't know why they hated her as it seemed and ran around the arena in a panic.
There was only one dragon chasing her, and it playfully circled and fainted Ranna at every opportunity. Whenever he got close, or Ranna made a natrow escape, the crowd would be cheering.
Armona watched from the sides, leeping a strict eye on the event.
There was only one dragon chasing her, and it playfully circled and fainted Ranna at every opportunity. Whenever he got close, or Ranna made a natrow escape, the crowd would be cheering.
Armona watched from the sides, leeping a strict eye on the event.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147