Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 146 147
Ranna nods. "Reading and dancing." She said honestly. "It seems like you and my father would get along seeing all these scrolls." She said.

"Understood. I'll keep you updated." He replied. But then there was no more letters... he waited for the dragon to arrive.
Ranna nods. "Reading and dancing." She said honestly. "It seems like you and my father would get along seeing all these scrolls." She said.

"Understood. I'll keep you updated." He replied. But then there was no more letters... he waited for the dragon to arrive.
Cancer was bashful, but did not act on feeling so.
“I am afraid he is probably a bit wiser than me. I mostly stick around because pretty much no one here can do paperwork. And the parties are nice.”

Yundala had the location marked on her map, and did recall the faint scent of her clan here. She landed by the gates, slowly approaching to see if it was the right place.
“...hello?”
Cancer was bashful, but did not act on feeling so.
“I am afraid he is probably a bit wiser than me. I mostly stick around because pretty much no one here can do paperwork. And the parties are nice.”

Yundala had the location marked on her map, and did recall the faint scent of her clan here. She landed by the gates, slowly approaching to see if it was the right place.
“...hello?”
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at him. "I hope you don't mind me asking... but what party?" She asked. She looked at the time worried about the performance coming up soon.

The guards looked at her. "Yundala?" One asked. They were not opening the gate yet.
Ranna looked at him. "I hope you don't mind me asking... but what party?" She asked. She looked at the time worried about the performance coming up soon.

The guards looked at her. "Yundala?" One asked. They were not opening the gate yet.
“What is the best way of spreading the plague? Gatherings. Many big gatherings, all the time. Its risky, chaotic, many die, but so we do even without them.”
He went over to one the crates, getting a large scroll keeper. He pulled out a few moldy posters, hastily made and long forgotten.
“Someone names a place, people come, do whatever the event is about, then leaves.”

“Mhmm.”
At least they knew she was coming. No one bothered with a description of her it seems.
“What is the best way of spreading the plague? Gatherings. Many big gatherings, all the time. Its risky, chaotic, many die, but so we do even without them.”
He went over to one the crates, getting a large scroll keeper. He pulled out a few moldy posters, hastily made and long forgotten.
“Someone names a place, people come, do whatever the event is about, then leaves.”

“Mhmm.”
At least they knew she was coming. No one bothered with a description of her it seems.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at him and didn't fully understand. "Oh... time to go perform... wish me luck.." She said. She then began to go out and back to the arena nervously. She looked around for the wildclaw.

"Please enter and go to regulus." A guard said.
Ranna looked at him and didn't fully understand. "Oh... time to go perform... wish me luck.." She said. She then began to go out and back to the arena nervously. She looked around for the wildclaw.

"Please enter and go to regulus." A guard said.
There was no wildclaw, but Armona had been talking to someone there. She noticed Ranna, and walked over.
“You’re early,” she said, inspecting Ranna. “Eager for round two?”

She didn’t say anything, but simply went inside. Yundala had no idea where Regulus was, but she wasn’t in haste anyway.
There was no wildclaw, but Armona had been talking to someone there. She noticed Ranna, and walked over.
“You’re early,” she said, inspecting Ranna. “Eager for round two?”

She didn’t say anything, but simply went inside. Yundala had no idea where Regulus was, but she wasn’t in haste anyway.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her. "Not really... i thought it was time." She said honestly. "Uh.. what should I do?" She asked curiously. She was hoping for advice.

The market was bustling around her as She stepped inside, dragons walking around not noticing her at all. She may have to ask around, but his office can't be hard to find.
Ranna looked at her. "Not really... i thought it was time." She said honestly. "Uh.. what should I do?" She asked curiously. She was hoping for advice.

The market was bustling around her as She stepped inside, dragons walking around not noticing her at all. She may have to ask around, but his office can't be hard to find.
“Whatever. Doesn’t matter. For your next performance, you should try dancing. Before they decide to mess it up, of course.”
Gathering the dragons was not a problem. Making them do as they wanted was another matter.

Regulus could wait. She wandered around nearly an hour, before finally asking about his wherabouts.
“Whatever. Doesn’t matter. For your next performance, you should try dancing. Before they decide to mess it up, of course.”
Gathering the dragons was not a problem. Making them do as they wanted was another matter.

Regulus could wait. She wandered around nearly an hour, before finally asking about his wherabouts.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her and then went to the arena and looked around the area. She sighed waiting for the crowd to arrive unsure who would watch.

A guard told her the directions with ease.
Ranna looked at her and then went to the arena and looked around the area. She sighed waiting for the crowd to arrive unsure who would watch.

A guard told her the directions with ease.
Armona called the pack, slowly but surely the dragons came to watch. They seemed more excited this time around, and it seems a challenger had already been chosen. No one had jumped down just yet, however.

She was quick leave him for the task. She came to the described location, and simply walked in.
“Regulus, its Yundala.”
Armona called the pack, slowly but surely the dragons came to watch. They seemed more excited this time around, and it seems a challenger had already been chosen. No one had jumped down just yet, however.

She was quick leave him for the task. She came to the described location, and simply walked in.
“Regulus, its Yundala.”
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 146 147