Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 146 147
Ranna looked around. She thought she was going to be dancing... She adjusted her apparel waiting for whatever was going to happen next in the arena.

Regulus looked at the and stopped writing. "You're late, and didn't knock." He said standing up.
Ranna looked around. She thought she was going to be dancing... She adjusted her apparel waiting for whatever was going to happen next in the arena.

Regulus looked at the and stopped writing. "You're late, and didn't knock." He said standing up.
It was as if everyone held their breath. Armona gestured for Ranna to start.

“I wasn’t told I had a time limit. And we don’t have doors home.”
She knew it was appropriate to knock anyway. Though it was fun to agonize him a little. She had a pretty stoic face like her father, if not just a bit more lively.
It was as if everyone held their breath. Armona gestured for Ranna to start.

“I wasn’t told I had a time limit. And we don’t have doors home.”
She knew it was appropriate to knock anyway. Though it was fun to agonize him a little. She had a pretty stoic face like her father, if not just a bit more lively.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna then began to dance, it was surprisingly well done for a pearlcatcher but also good considering her shy behavior. She seemed more confident almost when dancing among the arena.

Regulus shook his head. "And you are aware of why you are here?" He asked. He was not visibly annoyed, but knew she was going to be a challenge.
Ranna then began to dance, it was surprisingly well done for a pearlcatcher but also good considering her shy behavior. She seemed more confident almost when dancing among the arena.

Regulus shook his head. "And you are aware of why you are here?" He asked. He was not visibly annoyed, but knew she was going to be a challenge.
Even if her talent shone, the crowd tired of the performance pretty fast. Armona watched as a spiral landed in the along the walls, slowly creeping up to Ranna. The hatchlings were mesmerized at least.

“Mhm. I don’t really feel like it. Can I go soon?” She didn’t seem too impressed.
Even if her talent shone, the crowd tired of the performance pretty fast. Armona watched as a spiral landed in the along the walls, slowly creeping up to Ranna. The hatchlings were mesmerized at least.

“Mhm. I don’t really feel like it. Can I go soon?” She didn’t seem too impressed.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna continued to try and impress the crowd, she was not sure why they seemed to think it was a waste of time, and she didn't know about the spiral dragon slowly preparing an ambush.

Regulus looked at her. "No." He said seriously. "I have my request from your father, and as a result you'll begin immediately." He said. "Get a chair."
Ranna continued to try and impress the crowd, she was not sure why they seemed to think it was a waste of time, and she didn't know about the spiral dragon slowly preparing an ambush.

Regulus looked at her. "No." He said seriously. "I have my request from your father, and as a result you'll begin immediately." He said. "Get a chair."
They were intensely watching now. Just when Ranna seemed to have to focus on balance, the spiral shot forward, grasping onto all her limbs at once. There was an uproar above.

She didn’t groan, as if having expecting this. She got a chair, sitting down on it, the completely wrong way.
They were intensely watching now. Just when Ranna seemed to have to focus on balance, the spiral shot forward, grasping onto all her limbs at once. There was an uproar above.

She didn’t groan, as if having expecting this. She got a chair, sitting down on it, the completely wrong way.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna yelped and fell quickly... She heard something snap too and winced. Something just broke...

Regulus looked at her. Unbeknownst to her, he was her teacher... "No. Sit correctly. Or no one will respect you if you have any important opinion."
Ranna yelped and fell quickly... She heard something snap too and winced. Something just broke...

Regulus looked at her. Unbeknownst to her, he was her teacher... "No. Sit correctly. Or no one will respect you if you have any important opinion."
The more percieving dragons could hear the snap over the cheering, causing Amrona to cut the event at once.
“Halt! Kiddo, scram.” The spiral did not ask twice.
Armone bent down, inspecting Ranna.

“I don’t know how. We don’t have chairs at home.”
Mocking Regulus would probably do no good, but she wanted the control for just a bit more.
The more percieving dragons could hear the snap over the cheering, causing Amrona to cut the event at once.
“Halt! Kiddo, scram.” The spiral did not ask twice.
Armone bent down, inspecting Ranna.

“I don’t know how. We don’t have chairs at home.”
Mocking Regulus would probably do no good, but she wanted the control for just a bit more.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna's leg broke... She was not sure what to do and looked around the arena worried about another battle. She was trying to stand though.

Regulus looked at her. "I've been there. You do." He said. "Now if you please. Sit." He said.
Ranna's leg broke... She was not sure what to do and looked around the arena worried about another battle. She was trying to stand though.

Regulus looked at her. "I've been there. You do." He said. "Now if you please. Sit." He said.
“Oh no you don’t,” Armona said, gently picking her up. “All of you, get out!”
The arena was slowly emptied as Armona flew up to another cave. It was big enough to fit them both, but bare otherwise. Armona got some wraps and a large stick, beginning to path up Ranna.

She obediently did so, awaiting Regulus’ next instruction.
“Oh no you don’t,” Armona said, gently picking her up. “All of you, get out!”
The arena was slowly emptied as Armona flew up to another cave. It was big enough to fit them both, but bare otherwise. Armona got some wraps and a large stick, beginning to path up Ranna.

She obediently did so, awaiting Regulus’ next instruction.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 146 147