Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
"To get me here? I suppose..." She said. Ranna looked down. "I'm not ecactly cutout for fighting... my father and brothers are." She said honestly. She looked embarrassed by her apparel making her seem more important than how she was.
"To get me here? I suppose..." She said. Ranna looked down. "I'm not ecactly cutout for fighting... my father and brothers are." She said honestly. She looked embarrassed by her apparel making her seem more important than how she was.
Cancer shaked his head.
“No, it wasn’t a trick. I am pretty sure she actually wants you to dance.”
He noticed her looking ashamed, and sat beside her.
“I bet you feel like a fool. I would too in your position...”
Cancer shaked his head.
“No, it wasn’t a trick. I am pretty sure she actually wants you to dance.”
He noticed her looking ashamed, and sat beside her.
“I bet you feel like a fool. I would too in your position...”
IfCmPpP.png
"I do... look at me... i look all dancy because of my sister, i just try to be a pearlcatcher but I don't like to be fancy." She said. "I just fear failing again..."
"I do... look at me... i look all dancy because of my sister, i just try to be a pearlcatcher but I don't like to be fancy." She said. "I just fear failing again..."
“Fail? I wouldn’t say you’ve failed. If anything, you succeeded in your first challenge here.”
It must be a heavy burden, being in the position she was.

Acid had hooked Yundala up with the neccessary tools and resources. He knew she was probably going to be safe, and wouldn’t need even half of the equipment. But if she was going to be gone for so long, who knew?
They had made their goodbyes, albeit a short one, and the wildclaw was on her way to start the exchange program.
“Fail? I wouldn’t say you’ve failed. If anything, you succeeded in your first challenge here.”
It must be a heavy burden, being in the position she was.

Acid had hooked Yundala up with the neccessary tools and resources. He knew she was probably going to be safe, and wouldn’t need even half of the equipment. But if she was going to be gone for so long, who knew?
They had made their goodbyes, albeit a short one, and the wildclaw was on her way to start the exchange program.
IfCmPpP.png
"Challenge?" She asked curiously. She was not aware of the program she was in...

Regulus wrote a letter to Acid. "I do believe that this is perhaps a good idea for both of our clans. Do not give Ranna special treatment, but i do imply some care for my daughter..."
"Challenge?" She asked curiously. She was not aware of the program she was in...

Regulus wrote a letter to Acid. "I do believe that this is perhaps a good idea for both of our clans. Do not give Ranna special treatment, but i do imply some care for my daughter..."
“Challenge as in your going to be a bit indoctrinated. Think of yourself as an exchange student, in the school of hard knocks.”
He had to stop for a second, reflecting on how dumb that sounded.
“Don’t go into the fighting pit, and most of your problems are gone. Though it seems Armona demands you there...”

It did take fifteen minutes to read, at which point someone else had gotten writing duty. He told them to write this;
“This will strengthen our understanding of each other. Ranna will be treated like one of our own. Don’t be soft on Yundala.”
“Challenge as in your going to be a bit indoctrinated. Think of yourself as an exchange student, in the school of hard knocks.”
He had to stop for a second, reflecting on how dumb that sounded.
“Don’t go into the fighting pit, and most of your problems are gone. Though it seems Armona demands you there...”

It did take fifteen minutes to read, at which point someone else had gotten writing duty. He told them to write this;
“This will strengthen our understanding of each other. Ranna will be treated like one of our own. Don’t be soft on Yundala.”
IfCmPpP.png
"Brainwashed?!" She said nervous. "Or not that bad like books say?" She asked. Ranna looked at him. She was anxious already for the next performance, they probably expected something else!

Regulus responded. "Good. And i hope you don't mind the... culture shock she may have. Did you have any specific teachers in mind?"
"Brainwashed?!" She said nervous. "Or not that bad like books say?" She asked. Ranna looked at him. She was anxious already for the next performance, they probably expected something else!

Regulus responded. "Good. And i hope you don't mind the... culture shock she may have. Did you have any specific teachers in mind?"
Cancer looked at her with a confused expression.
“Brainwashing? Books? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I meant you will have to fit in, and represent your clan.”

“I don’t care, Ranna adapts or gets sent back. Yundala will take over as the chief of the clan. She does not care. Make her.”
The letter was folded and sent with the small construct. It was very handy for this kind of work.
Cancer looked at her with a confused expression.
“Brainwashing? Books? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I meant you will have to fit in, and represent your clan.”

“I don’t care, Ranna adapts or gets sent back. Yundala will take over as the chief of the clan. She does not care. Make her.”
The letter was folded and sent with the small construct. It was very handy for this kind of work.
IfCmPpP.png
"Oh good... i thought you were going to lock me in a room and indoctrinate me that way.. like old books say." Ranna said relieved.

Regulus nods and replies. "Understood. I'll do what I can. Any suggestions if she decides to run back to you herself?"
"Oh good... i thought you were going to lock me in a room and indoctrinate me that way.. like old books say." Ranna said relieved.

Regulus nods and replies. "Understood. I'll do what I can. Any suggestions if she decides to run back to you herself?"
“Oh no, I guess my phrasing was wrong. That would be pretty weird.”
He watched her for a minute, then at the papers lying around.
“Books, you say? Been reading since hatching?”

“Then I would send another dragon. If Ranna runs back, I expect you to do the same.”
Acid was pretty annoyed with sending letters. He was itching to get moving soon.
“Oh no, I guess my phrasing was wrong. That would be pretty weird.”
He watched her for a minute, then at the papers lying around.
“Books, you say? Been reading since hatching?”

“Then I would send another dragon. If Ranna runs back, I expect you to do the same.”
Acid was pretty annoyed with sending letters. He was itching to get moving soon.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147