Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147
Ranna looked at her. She was still building and soon finished the defensive door. She was then just sitting there and waiting to see what was next.

"500?" She asked. She trying to haggle the price knowing 50,000 was too much.

"Do you want fame or infamy?" He asked curiously.
Ranna looked at her. She was still building and soon finished the defensive door. She was then just sitting there and waiting to see what was next.

"500?" She asked. She trying to haggle the price knowing 50,000 was too much.

"Do you want fame or infamy?" He asked curiously.
Battledance went over to uffle Ranna`s mane. "Good job! You`ve been working for hours, take a rest."
Ranna was hungry again...

The raptorik looked offended. "Tens!" It squeaked. It still stood there with confidence.

"What does it matter if you will die anyway? I think I would just help the plaguebringer or something. Are you wanting to make history?" she asked.
Battledance went over to uffle Ranna`s mane. "Good job! You`ve been working for hours, take a rest."
Ranna was hungry again...

The raptorik looked offended. "Tens!" It squeaked. It still stood there with confidence.

"What does it matter if you will die anyway? I think I would just help the plaguebringer or something. Are you wanting to make history?" she asked.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her and then went to the food they had gathered and ate until full...

"Hmm. 10,000?" She asked. She looked at them trying to understand this demand...

"Are you looking to make history and break the cycles? Or merely fade away as a standard dragon?" He asked in return.
Ranna looked at her and then went to the food they had gathered and ate until full...

"Hmm. 10,000?" She asked. She looked at them trying to understand this demand...

"Are you looking to make history and break the cycles? Or merely fade away as a standard dragon?" He asked in return.
She was going have to eat all of it. At least here they had a larger leeway about gathering more. Battledance looked curiously at Ranna. "You sure have an appetite."

The raptorik seemed pleased. "Yes! Hand over, I show way!" It said, stretching a featherd arm out.

He didn’t answer her question... "i mean, trying to ‘break the cycles’ nowadays is likely to get you dead. But like, sure I guess?" She was not sure what he was implying.
She was going have to eat all of it. At least here they had a larger leeway about gathering more. Battledance looked curiously at Ranna. "You sure have an appetite."

The raptorik seemed pleased. "Yes! Hand over, I show way!" It said, stretching a featherd arm out.

He didn’t answer her question... "i mean, trying to ‘break the cycles’ nowadays is likely to get you dead. But like, sure I guess?" She was not sure what he was implying.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna soon finished. She looked at Battledance afterwards and sat down no longer hungry.

She handed them coin and then waited. "Now what do you know?" She asked.

Regulus looked at her. "Make your own path." He said. "Find a way to make your name to live on in history." He said. "Does that make sense?"
Ranna soon finished. She looked at Battledance afterwards and sat down no longer hungry.

She handed them coin and then waited. "Now what do you know?" She asked.

Regulus looked at her. "Make your own path." He said. "Find a way to make your name to live on in history." He said. "Does that make sense?"
Battledance crossed her arms. "I did not have that problem. Maybe you will have to suppress it somehow." She said, wondering how to teach Ranna such an ability.

"This way!" It said simply, taking off to the skies. It did not try escape, stopping to see if they were following.

Yundala slowly nodded her head. "Well... yeah. I guess I will try to do that. One more thing; what’s with the empress? Why was she so important?" Yundala asked, glad he was talking a bit more like himself.
Battledance crossed her arms. "I did not have that problem. Maybe you will have to suppress it somehow." She said, wondering how to teach Ranna such an ability.

"This way!" It said simply, taking off to the skies. It did not try escape, stopping to see if they were following.

Yundala slowly nodded her head. "Well... yeah. I guess I will try to do that. One more thing; what’s with the empress? Why was she so important?" Yundala asked, glad he was talking a bit more like himself.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her curiously. She was not sure what to do, especially with the issue of the food.

They followed her carefully and in a large amount of soldiers following behind her.

"Empress? Ah... she was an important leader alongside the emperor. The emperor was a warlord so the empress dealt with the affairs of the clan most of the time." Regulus said.
Ranna looked at her curiously. She was not sure what to do, especially with the issue of the food.

They followed her carefully and in a large amount of soldiers following behind her.

"Empress? Ah... she was an important leader alongside the emperor. The emperor was a warlord so the empress dealt with the affairs of the clan most of the time." Regulus said.
It seemed it was a reoccuring problem. If it continued like this, the area would be cleansed of suitable nutrition and Ranna would have to move again. Or her territory would simply get quite large.
Battledance was exhausted and was resting.

In context, this parade woyld have been a strange sight, but as the world was no one paid any more mind to the group than any other potential threat. They evetually reached the border of the water flight, where the raptorik stopped. "That way! The land of fire!" It said, pointing to the ashfall waste. "I saw! Trust me, good eyes!"

"Huh..." maybe he just wanted her to read the book because it interested him? It certainly got her interest too. But it was not time for reading yet. "Hey, wanna have another go at chess?"
It seemed it was a reoccuring problem. If it continued like this, the area would be cleansed of suitable nutrition and Ranna would have to move again. Or her territory would simply get quite large.
Battledance was exhausted and was resting.

In context, this parade woyld have been a strange sight, but as the world was no one paid any more mind to the group than any other potential threat. They evetually reached the border of the water flight, where the raptorik stopped. "That way! The land of fire!" It said, pointing to the ashfall waste. "I saw! Trust me, good eyes!"

"Huh..." maybe he just wanted her to read the book because it interested him? It certainly got her interest too. But it was not time for reading yet. "Hey, wanna have another go at chess?"
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna allowed her to rest. However it seemed like the experiment was still not complete even after the magic. Something else might have happened during the punch, but to memory.

"Fire? Are you sure?" She asked carefully. She didn't know if it was a trap and wanted to make sure before paying for the information.

"Chess?" He asked. "Sure. I shall prepare the board. Is something wrong?" He asked. He still seems odd...
Ranna allowed her to rest. However it seemed like the experiment was still not complete even after the magic. Something else might have happened during the punch, but to memory.

"Fire? Are you sure?" She asked carefully. She didn't know if it was a trap and wanted to make sure before paying for the information.

"Chess?" He asked. "Sure. I shall prepare the board. Is something wrong?" He asked. He still seems odd...
She would have to search for a surgeon for that. If Ranna could draw taht connection, or even Battledance to tealize such help was needed.

"Y-Yes!" It said, having no further proof for the army of dragons. It looked on edge now, ready to dive for safet if neccessary.

She would like to ask the same, but was honestly too uncomfortable to do so. "No, just practicing my poker face."
She would have to search for a surgeon for that. If Ranna could draw taht connection, or even Battledance to tealize such help was needed.

"Y-Yes!" It said, having no further proof for the army of dragons. It looked on edge now, ready to dive for safet if neccessary.

She would like to ask the same, but was honestly too uncomfortable to do so. "No, just practicing my poker face."
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147