Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
Ranna nods and went to the room and looked around. "Hello? Cancer?" She asked curiously. She looked around the area anxiously.
Ranna nods and went to the room and looked around. "Hello? Cancer?" She asked curiously. She looked around the area anxiously.
The cave was spacious, and sk far the only place with such an amount of fragile objects. A Pearlcatcher was checking some scrolls, a pair of glasses to take away the focus of the many, many green eyes and protrusions growing from his body. Upon hearing hos name, he turned to Ranna.
“Yes? What do you want?”
The cave was spacious, and sk far the only place with such an amount of fragile objects. A Pearlcatcher was checking some scrolls, a pair of glasses to take away the focus of the many, many green eyes and protrusions growing from his body. Upon hearing hos name, he turned to Ranna.
“Yes? What do you want?”
IfCmPpP.png
"I hope I am not intruding... I was sent here by Amrona." She said. "Said we may have common interests and i can rest here?" She asked. Ranna was still very nervous about intruding or failing the clan.
"I hope I am not intruding... I was sent here by Amrona." She said. "Said we may have common interests and i can rest here?" She asked. Ranna was still very nervous about intruding or failing the clan.
He shrugged, returning to work.
“Probably just because we are the same breed. Take a pelt, rest whenever.”
In the room was another creature, a basilisk currently sleeping peacefully. It looked more like an overgrown chicken, the ruffled feathers adding to its roundness.
He shrugged, returning to work.
“Probably just because we are the same breed. Take a pelt, rest whenever.”
In the room was another creature, a basilisk currently sleeping peacefully. It looked more like an overgrown chicken, the ruffled feathers adding to its roundness.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at him and then nods. "Thank you sir..." She said. She sat down a respectful distance away and tried to rest awhile. She was not sure what to do about the idea of performing for a clan like this.
Ranna looked at him and then nods. "Thank you sir..." She said. She sat down a respectful distance away and tried to rest awhile. She was not sure what to do about the idea of performing for a clan like this.
He stopped organising for a second, turning to Ranna.
“I saw the show. Good you didn’t curl up and quiver.”
He stopped organising for a second, turning to Ranna.
“I saw the show. Good you didn’t curl up and quiver.”
IfCmPpP.png
"Show?" She asked curiously. "Oh the pursuit... i don't know." She said honestly. "I kind of did by running." She said sighing and quiet. "I just don't know what was going on down there." Ranna said.
"Show?" She asked curiously. "Oh the pursuit... i don't know." She said honestly. "I kind of did by running." She said sighing and quiet. "I just don't know what was going on down there." Ranna said.
“They are bored and scared. The arena is the one place thet can practice and fight without it turning to infighting.”
He walked over to her, looking down with hardened eyes.
“Seeing someone even more scared and confused is very entertaining for the young warriors.”
“They are bored and scared. The arena is the one place thet can practice and fight without it turning to infighting.”
He walked over to her, looking down with hardened eyes.
“Seeing someone even more scared and confused is very entertaining for the young warriors.”
IfCmPpP.png
"Oh... so I'm just that. Ok." She said going quiet. She didn't know what to do about the idea of being a practice dragon at the lair. She looked at him not sure if he was angry.
"Oh... so I'm just that. Ok." She said going quiet. She didn't know what to do about the idea of being a practice dragon at the lair. She looked at him not sure if he was angry.
He blinked slowly, before going to pet his basilisk. It cooed a little, but remained asleep.
“Being introduced as the punching bag must not have been what you imagined. I think Armona made her wording in the letter very consciously.”
He blinked slowly, before going to pet his basilisk. It cooed a little, but remained asleep.
“Being introduced as the punching bag must not have been what you imagined. I think Armona made her wording in the letter very consciously.”
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147