Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 146 147
Ranna looked at him. "I don't know, they have not exactly done anything. I'm just curious about what to do... they are very odd and seem determined to prove themselves to the deity, while I'm loyal to flamecaller." She explained.

Fortem looked at her. "If you must, use the tongs, or create a handle first." He said. Fortem looked at the grinding wheel and then waited for her to sharpen the daggers, or try to.

(It is, i forgot the tool lol. I knew it from Skyrim though)
Ranna looked at him. "I don't know, they have not exactly done anything. I'm just curious about what to do... they are very odd and seem determined to prove themselves to the deity, while I'm loyal to flamecaller." She explained.

Fortem looked at her. "If you must, use the tongs, or create a handle first." He said. Fortem looked at the grinding wheel and then waited for her to sharpen the daggers, or try to.

(It is, i forgot the tool lol. I knew it from Skyrim though)
He sighed, not liking the last sentence. "And that’s the part I’m worried about. Make sure to have the Flamecaller close to your..." he started, lips bristling as possibly the worst joke ever was about leave his throat. "Hearth." The solid stare that was his face turned to a giant grin, wheezing in spite of the serious message he was trying to give.

Oh. She had completely forgotten most handheld tools had handles. "How do I attach it? Do I glue it on? Weld it or whatever?" She asked, starting to doubt her geometry skills.
He sighed, not liking the last sentence. "And that’s the part I’m worried about. Make sure to have the Flamecaller close to your..." he started, lips bristling as possibly the worst joke ever was about leave his throat. "Hearth." The solid stare that was his face turned to a giant grin, wheezing in spite of the serious message he was trying to give.

Oh. She had completely forgotten most handheld tools had handles. "How do I attach it? Do I glue it on? Weld it or whatever?" She asked, starting to doubt her geometry skills.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna blinked. Then she sighed. "I never knew you were one for ancient dragon jokes." She said honestly. She smiled and chuckled despite the awful joke. She now found a dragon worse at humor than regulus.

"Shape the wooden grip, then glue it together carefully with quick acting glue." He said to her. Fortem looked at Yundala patiently.
Ranna blinked. Then she sighed. "I never knew you were one for ancient dragon jokes." She said honestly. She smiled and chuckled despite the awful joke. She now found a dragon worse at humor than regulus.

"Shape the wooden grip, then glue it together carefully with quick acting glue." He said to her. Fortem looked at Yundala patiently.
He used a minute getting his breath back, before clearing his throat. "Uhuh. Seriously though, do come soon. Armona is worried, and Cancer is not looking forward to it at all." The smile turned into a vile grin. "I do believe they will take care of, and teach you. Dying is not allowed."

"Shape the wood? Do I look like a nature dragon? Or do you use the wheel for that?" She said, looking for wood in the room. Why did they use so many materials??
He used a minute getting his breath back, before clearing his throat. "Uhuh. Seriously though, do come soon. Armona is worried, and Cancer is not looking forward to it at all." The smile turned into a vile grin. "I do believe they will take care of, and teach you. Dying is not allowed."

"Shape the wood? Do I look like a nature dragon? Or do you use the wheel for that?" She said, looking for wood in the room. Why did they use so many materials??
IfCmPpP.png
"What is wrong with Cancer?" She asked curiously. She also didn't understand the grin... She looked at him worried about the hint he implied about Battledance. Could she be lying?

"You never used talons or a blade to cut and shape wood into something?" He asked. He showed her examples of sword handles and grips he made. All were handmade.
"What is wrong with Cancer?" She asked curiously. She also didn't understand the grin... She looked at him worried about the hint he implied about Battledance. Could she be lying?

"You never used talons or a blade to cut and shape wood into something?" He asked. He showed her examples of sword handles and grips he made. All were handmade.
"You will find out" he said, looking around the area. "I will be going now. Be wary." Acid gave her a stern look, contemplating if leaving her at all was wise.

"Uuuh, I guess I have cut sticks in half. And made wooden spikes." She said, looking at his collection. "Bone can be used too, but I don’t know how to make it work. So I just take wooden block and cut it to shape? How do I avoid splinters?" Ugh. Trees.
"You will find out" he said, looking around the area. "I will be going now. Be wary." Acid gave her a stern look, contemplating if leaving her at all was wise.

"Uuuh, I guess I have cut sticks in half. And made wooden spikes." She said, looking at his collection. "Bone can be used too, but I don’t know how to make it work. So I just take wooden block and cut it to shape? How do I avoid splinters?" Ugh. Trees.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at him. "I will. But you be careful too." She said honestly. Ranna smiled.

Fortem got his gloves on and showed her how to cut using the talons. "Like this. Though swords are better or daggers are to do so." He explained to her.
Ranna looked at him. "I will. But you be careful too." She said honestly. Ranna smiled.

Fortem got his gloves on and showed her how to cut using the talons. "Like this. Though swords are better or daggers are to do so." He explained to her.
Ah. Yes. ‘Careful’. Always a relative concept. "I will. Stay alive." He said, slowly moving in the north direction. Three other dragons came out from hiding, likely having kept watch while they talked, following Acid back to their clan.
Battledance was watching them from the lair entrance, though too far away to make out her expression.

"Ok, that doesn’t look too hard." She said, following his example. Though without gloves, she got splinters in her palm immediately. Recreative poetry was spoken once again, but the handle was taking shape.
Ah. Yes. ‘Careful’. Always a relative concept. "I will. Stay alive." He said, slowly moving in the north direction. Three other dragons came out from hiding, likely having kept watch while they talked, following Acid back to their clan.
Battledance was watching them from the lair entrance, though too far away to make out her expression.

"Ok, that doesn’t look too hard." She said, following his example. Though without gloves, she got splinters in her palm immediately. Recreative poetry was spoken once again, but the handle was taking shape.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna smiled at them. Hopefully Acid would be ok, though she didn't know that Battledance had been watching them all from the distance. But what would she do?

Fortem frowned. There had been gloves right in front of her. But he allowed her to continue her work while he prepared a medical kit for her.
Ranna smiled at them. Hopefully Acid would be ok, though she didn't know that Battledance had been watching them all from the distance. But what would she do?

Fortem frowned. There had been gloves right in front of her. But he allowed her to continue her work while he prepared a medical kit for her.
As they left the area, Battledance approached Ranna. "Finally. You decided to stay, right?" She asked, almost expectantly.

Yundala noticed him getting the kit. "Don’t bother. The blood on this piece is proof of my hard wor- ouch!" She exclaimed, dropping the piece. She picked it up again, the hate of wood increasing every second.
As they left the area, Battledance approached Ranna. "Finally. You decided to stay, right?" She asked, almost expectantly.

Yundala noticed him getting the kit. "Don’t bother. The blood on this piece is proof of my hard wor- ouch!" She exclaimed, dropping the piece. She picked it up again, the hate of wood increasing every second.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 146 147