Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 146 147
Ranna looked at her. "I don't know if I can yet..." She said honestly. She removed the helmet. She was still feeling bad after the plague magic and despite recovering for the most part she was still very weak physically.

"To create something?" Fortem asked. He looked at her wondering what she was going to try.
Ranna looked at her. "I don't know if I can yet..." She said honestly. She removed the helmet. She was still feeling bad after the plague magic and despite recovering for the most part she was still very weak physically.

"To create something?" Fortem asked. He looked at her wondering what she was going to try.
"That’s ok, baby. Let’s get this off you." She said, undoing the straps they had struggled to fix just a moment ago. Outside, again, came the call that Batttledance was needed. She groaned, turning to leave while showing she was very preoccupied doing something more important than seeing what the ruckus was about.

"Yeah, just a dagger or something. I saw you use the pliers to hold it, right?" She asked. Yundala had no idea where to even start. Or if she could take Fortem’s time. That was problems for later.
"That’s ok, baby. Let’s get this off you." She said, undoing the straps they had struggled to fix just a moment ago. Outside, again, came the call that Batttledance was needed. She groaned, turning to leave while showing she was very preoccupied doing something more important than seeing what the ruckus was about.

"Yeah, just a dagger or something. I saw you use the pliers to hold it, right?" She asked. Yundala had no idea where to even start. Or if she could take Fortem’s time. That was problems for later.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her. "Something wrong?" She asked curiously. She was looking at the armor and slowly removing it. It was odd to wear armor when she was a dancer of all jobs. She was not sure why Battledance was not going to help her clan.

"Yes. To hold it, but you'll need the hammer as well once it is hot, then you strike it on the anvil." Fortem explained to her. He was not sure what to expect.
Ranna looked at her. "Something wrong?" She asked curiously. She was looking at the armor and slowly removing it. It was odd to wear armor when she was a dancer of all jobs. She was not sure why Battledance was not going to help her clan.

"Yes. To hold it, but you'll need the hammer as well once it is hot, then you strike it on the anvil." Fortem explained to her. He was not sure what to expect.
From Ranna’s perspective, a few minutes would pass before Battledance returned. It had been remarkably quiet, and she seemed slightly concerned. "Ranna, my baby, you need to go talk with Acid. He’s outside, right now. Whatever happens, we have several armed guards and a garrison waiting." She said, worry in her eyes.

"Ok, ok, ok. Where’s the steel?" She said, grabbing the pliers. The entire area was hot, so the instructions were unclear.
From Ranna’s perspective, a few minutes would pass before Battledance returned. It had been remarkably quiet, and she seemed slightly concerned. "Ranna, my baby, you need to go talk with Acid. He’s outside, right now. Whatever happens, we have several armed guards and a garrison waiting." She said, worry in her eyes.

"Ok, ok, ok. Where’s the steel?" She said, grabbing the pliers. The entire area was hot, so the instructions were unclear.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her curiously and after removing the last part of the armor went outside and looked around for Acid. She was not sure why he was here though...

Fortem dropped an enormous block of steel at her feet. "Here. And it's stored in an adjacent room." He said to her calmly and waited for her to begin.
Ranna looked at her curiously and after removing the last part of the armor went outside and looked around for Acid. She was not sure why he was here though...

Fortem dropped an enormous block of steel at her feet. "Here. And it's stored in an adjacent room." He said to her calmly and waited for her to begin.
Battledance seemed hesitant to let Ranna go. Trying to get her mind off, she shuffled together the armor.
He was standing there alone. Wether he actually was alone was not certain, but the guards were indeed nearby in case it was worse. He said nothing, but gestured for her to follow just a bit away.

She looked at ot, then at Fortem, then at the block. "How funny. No, you need to give me a flat piece. This one’s way to big to become a sword." That’s right! Yundala knew geometry. That was a knowledge not every dragon possessed.
Battledance seemed hesitant to let Ranna go. Trying to get her mind off, she shuffled together the armor.
He was standing there alone. Wether he actually was alone was not certain, but the guards were indeed nearby in case it was worse. He said nothing, but gestured for her to follow just a bit away.

She looked at ot, then at Fortem, then at the block. "How funny. No, you need to give me a flat piece. This one’s way to big to become a sword." That’s right! Yundala knew geometry. That was a knowledge not every dragon possessed.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna followed. "Is something wrong?" She asked him curiously. Ranna was not sure what why he was here, but was glad to see he was ok after everything that happened before in his clan.

He nods and then gave her a smaller thin slab of steel to work on. He didn't seem bothered by the request, then he sat down to watch.
Ranna followed. "Is something wrong?" She asked him curiously. Ranna was not sure what why he was here, but was glad to see he was ok after everything that happened before in his clan.

He nods and then gave her a smaller thin slab of steel to work on. He didn't seem bothered by the request, then he sat down to watch.
He did have a fresh cut on his neck, but was otherwise fine. "I assume there is no way to convince you to come back." He said, inspecting Ranna now that they were together again. He quickly took notice of her wounded arm. "What happened here?"

Yundala took the steel in the pliers. She figured it had to get really warm, and the air in here alone was not enough. She eventually find the forge, putting the metal piece inside and waiting for it to get the orange glow. "Shh. No hints. I know what I am doing," she lied.
He did have a fresh cut on his neck, but was otherwise fine. "I assume there is no way to convince you to come back." He said, inspecting Ranna now that they were together again. He quickly took notice of her wounded arm. "What happened here?"

Yundala took the steel in the pliers. She figured it had to get really warm, and the air in here alone was not enough. She eventually find the forge, putting the metal piece inside and waiting for it to get the orange glow. "Shh. No hints. I know what I am doing," she lied.
IfCmPpP.png
"Come back? I don't know what you mean, to your clan? I can go there too. Learn from both of you." Ranna said. "I was traveling here and i got hurt..." She said honestly.

Fortem wasn't sure about that, but he didn't speak about the trial. He just sat idle, waiting for her to attempt to create something from more or less nothing...
"Come back? I don't know what you mean, to your clan? I can go there too. Learn from both of you." Ranna said. "I was traveling here and i got hurt..." She said honestly.

Fortem wasn't sure about that, but he didn't speak about the trial. He just sat idle, waiting for her to attempt to create something from more or less nothing...
"Oh thank the plaguebringer..." he muttered under his breath. "Doesn’t seem like miss flighty feet is too eager about that. Though any solution is better than none. Also," he started, trying to recollect the events. "I did discover Ossi’s lair. Did you really set fire to the basement?"

As the piece changed color, she took it out and put it on the anvil. Then with the hammer, she hit it with all her might. Which... wasn’t a lot. For a wildclaw, that is. She aimed to make it flat.
"Oh thank the plaguebringer..." he muttered under his breath. "Doesn’t seem like miss flighty feet is too eager about that. Though any solution is better than none. Also," he started, trying to recollect the events. "I did discover Ossi’s lair. Did you really set fire to the basement?"

As the piece changed color, she took it out and put it on the anvil. Then with the hammer, she hit it with all her might. Which... wasn’t a lot. For a wildclaw, that is. She aimed to make it flat.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 146 147