Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 146 147
Ranna looked at her. "Yes. But will visit him too. If that's ok." She said smiling.

"That is why i have it." He responded. "I'll have to remove the splinters from your claw and bandage it." He said looking at her.
Ranna looked at her. "Yes. But will visit him too. If that's ok." She said smiling.

"That is why i have it." He responded. "I'll have to remove the splinters from your claw and bandage it." He said looking at her.
Battledance frowned. She wasn’t against her visiting people. But Acid of all people?
"For how long? I want to give you the training that’s required first." And letting Ranna go at all didn’t feel right. They had just developed a kind of... bond. It must not be severed.

Yundala waved him away. "That is a problem for later. Will probably be all grimy by then too." She said, inspecting the handle. "How do I get it smooth? Its kind of handle shaped now. The edges aren’t supposed to be there, that I know." She said, holding it very carefully.
Battledance frowned. She wasn’t against her visiting people. But Acid of all people?
"For how long? I want to give you the training that’s required first." And letting Ranna go at all didn’t feel right. They had just developed a kind of... bond. It must not be severed.

Yundala waved him away. "That is a problem for later. Will probably be all grimy by then too." She said, inspecting the handle. "How do I get it smooth? Its kind of handle shaped now. The edges aren’t supposed to be there, that I know." She said, holding it very carefully.
IfCmPpP.png
"A day or two. What's wrong with that?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her. She was not sure what to do with Acid and learning from him.

He handed her a piece of parchment with rough edges on one side and showed her how to sand the handle to be smooth and better for a claw to grip when using a sword.

"A day or two. What's wrong with that?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her. She was not sure what to do with Acid and learning from him.

He handed her a piece of parchment with rough edges on one side and showed her how to sand the handle to be smooth and better for a claw to grip when using a sword.

Battledance groaned to herself. "Hnnng- fine. Sorry, I am scared you wouldn’t want to come back." She said, looking at the evening sun setting. "Not today though. Or tomorrow. You have lessons. Come back inside." She said, putting a wing against Ranna’s back.

She followed his example, surprised by all the details of this process too. "I understand why you guys are the best at this. We usually just pick up a piece of sharp anything and call it a day." She said.
Battledance groaned to herself. "Hnnng- fine. Sorry, I am scared you wouldn’t want to come back." She said, looking at the evening sun setting. "Not today though. Or tomorrow. You have lessons. Come back inside." She said, putting a wing against Ranna’s back.

She followed his example, surprised by all the details of this process too. "I understand why you guys are the best at this. We usually just pick up a piece of sharp anything and call it a day." She said.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna nods. "Ok. Hope you don't mind that." She said honestly. She looked around the lair and followed her back to the lair to talk and learn from Battledance.

"You use make shift equipment?" He asked curiously. Fortem looked at her and then the tools again.
Ranna nods. "Ok. Hope you don't mind that." She said honestly. She looked around the lair and followed her back to the lair to talk and learn from Battledance.

"You use make shift equipment?" He asked curiously. Fortem looked at her and then the tools again.
As they walked back, a company of dragons left the lair. They greeted Battledance briefly before going into the forest. "Prowling party. Hopefully they will bring back something good." She told Ranna.

"We like to use proper stuff, but its not always aviable." She said, looking at the handle again. "Ok, so to put this thing with the knif- ow, you glue it on?" She said, blood turning the handle red. Yundala seemed content with the result though.
As they walked back, a company of dragons left the lair. They greeted Battledance briefly before going into the forest. "Prowling party. Hopefully they will bring back something good." She told Ranna.

"We like to use proper stuff, but its not always aviable." She said, looking at the handle again. "Ok, so to put this thing with the knif- ow, you glue it on?" She said, blood turning the handle red. Yundala seemed content with the result though.
IfCmPpP.png
"What do you mean?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her and then looked around the area. She entered her lair and sat down to think.

"Yes. But I suggest you bandage your claw before doing so." Fortem said.
"What do you mean?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her and then looked around the area. She entered her lair and sat down to think.

"Yes. But I suggest you bandage your claw before doing so." Fortem said.
"Since we live so close to the arcane border, its neccessary for us to patrol it. It also gives us the chance to meet new clanmates, or eliminate the unworthy. We also need insight into nearby settlers, events, materials and food sources. We call this process prowling." Battledance explained. "You are likely going to do so at some point too." She sat down outside Ranna’s den.

She groaned, looking at her palm and quickly pulling a splinter out. It looked painful. She reached for the bandage, attempting to put it on with one arm and her mouth. "Whe could haw done thish later," she muttered with roll in between her teeth.
"Since we live so close to the arcane border, its neccessary for us to patrol it. It also gives us the chance to meet new clanmates, or eliminate the unworthy. We also need insight into nearby settlers, events, materials and food sources. We call this process prowling." Battledance explained. "You are likely going to do so at some point too." She sat down outside Ranna’s den.

She groaned, looking at her palm and quickly pulling a splinter out. It looked painful. She reached for the bandage, attempting to put it on with one arm and her mouth. "Whe could haw done thish later," she muttered with roll in between her teeth.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her. "I understand. But i don't know how I'd be a fighter. Especially when I'm not strong." She said honestly. She looked at her sit down and wondered what was on her mind.

"Perhaps. but i would rather not have you glue a dagger to your claw and spend three weeks in the infirmary to remove it." Fortem responded.
Ranna looked at her. "I understand. But i don't know how I'd be a fighter. Especially when I'm not strong." She said honestly. She looked at her sit down and wondered what was on her mind.

"Perhaps. but i would rather not have you glue a dagger to your claw and spend three weeks in the infirmary to remove it." Fortem responded.
"I can see how. And I will show you. Though there is something about strength you must know," she said, smiling as she showed her forearms. They were slender, but no doubt athletic.
"Earth dragons are the strongest. They lift boulders with ease and move mountains. We plague dragons are stronger, because we throw ourselves against what kills us. Those who survive, are obviously more powerful. We can’t beat a snapper in wrestling, but we can infest them with black death. I call that victory."

Yundala released the roll from her mouth looked at her hand. Then at Fortem. "Dude, I should glue daggers to my hands. That’s genius!" Yundala exclaimed, getting a wide range of visual ideas as to how that would work.
"I can see how. And I will show you. Though there is something about strength you must know," she said, smiling as she showed her forearms. They were slender, but no doubt athletic.
"Earth dragons are the strongest. They lift boulders with ease and move mountains. We plague dragons are stronger, because we throw ourselves against what kills us. Those who survive, are obviously more powerful. We can’t beat a snapper in wrestling, but we can infest them with black death. I call that victory."

Yundala released the roll from her mouth looked at her hand. Then at Fortem. "Dude, I should glue daggers to my hands. That’s genius!" Yundala exclaimed, getting a wide range of visual ideas as to how that would work.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 146 147