Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1's with Bug always open ooc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I’m fine with either! Again, the only difference is my character will 100% be trans for a HP one while only probably for a pokemon rp! So it’s fine by me fnfnfn

for pokemon, i'd prefer it be set in either Hisui or Galar since i've,,, played those games fjfdjs so i know the setting but i'm fine improvising! maybe they have a hisuian cyndaquil as their starter? or rowlet, i like it too, cyndaquil just holds a place in my heart. likely a cheerful, bubbly dumb lesbian who can't take a hint for the life of her sdfkjfds

for HP, i was thinking maybe a transfem wizard who's Very Determined to learn all the damn transfiguration magic there is, since she understands not feeling comfortable in your body. probably a hopeless romantic with a lot of insecurities around her appearance sdfhgjfsdjgh

Should we make a forum to discuss further? and since i'm fine with either option just let me know what works best for what you were thinking sdfjjdfs
@phoenixgirl111
I’m fine with either! Again, the only difference is my character will 100% be trans for a HP one while only probably for a pokemon rp! So it’s fine by me fnfnfn

for pokemon, i'd prefer it be set in either Hisui or Galar since i've,,, played those games fjfdjs so i know the setting but i'm fine improvising! maybe they have a hisuian cyndaquil as their starter? or rowlet, i like it too, cyndaquil just holds a place in my heart. likely a cheerful, bubbly dumb lesbian who can't take a hint for the life of her sdfkjfds

for HP, i was thinking maybe a transfem wizard who's Very Determined to learn all the damn transfiguration magic there is, since she understands not feeling comfortable in your body. probably a hopeless romantic with a lot of insecurities around her appearance sdfhgjfsdjgh

Should we make a forum to discuss further? and since i'm fine with either option just let me know what works best for what you were thinking sdfjjdfs
@phoenixgirl111
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Phoenixgirl111

Hi! I'm interested in creating a Harry Potter rp with you!
@Phoenixgirl111

Hi! I'm interested in creating a Harry Potter rp with you!
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
@PoemsOfLou

Sure! I'll get a new forum in soon, then we can do some character creating!

Anything specific you want in the roleplay?
@PoemsOfLou

Sure! I'll get a new forum in soon, then we can do some character creating!

Anything specific you want in the roleplay?
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111

Awesome! I have this OC I created (based on a WWE wrestler haha) that I would be interested in fleshing out more. What about you?
@Phoenixgirl111

Awesome! I have this OC I created (based on a WWE wrestler haha) that I would be interested in fleshing out more. What about you?
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
@PoemsOfLou

I have a bunch of characters that I've created, including one Ravenclaw girl that I haven't really shone much light on, that, like you I would like to build on her and make her less of a sidekick to one of my other OC's
@PoemsOfLou

I have a bunch of characters that I've created, including one Ravenclaw girl that I haven't really shone much light on, that, like you I would like to build on her and make her less of a sidekick to one of my other OC's
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111

My girl is in Slytherin, but she's not a bully type like Draco. Maybe a friendship could develop between them.

What timeline should we use, do you think? I've always pictured my OC as a couple years older than Harry.
@Phoenixgirl111

My girl is in Slytherin, but she's not a bully type like Draco. Maybe a friendship could develop between them.

What timeline should we use, do you think? I've always pictured my OC as a couple years older than Harry.
@PoemsOfLou

I typically just make the whole Harry v Voldemort fiasco nonexistent to make for an easier slow-paced roleplay, but we could also put them farther in the past if you prefer.

I'm usually a bit weird about stuff like this, but I'm flexible and can take this RP in any direction you want, so you don't have to deal with my large collection of professor OCs.
@PoemsOfLou

I typically just make the whole Harry v Voldemort fiasco nonexistent to make for an easier slow-paced roleplay, but we could also put them farther in the past if you prefer.

I'm usually a bit weird about stuff like this, but I'm flexible and can take this RP in any direction you want, so you don't have to deal with my large collection of professor OCs.
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111

Ah, gotcha. We can make it so that it's all over and done with, that works for me.

I wouldn't mind seeing your collection of OCs! I don't have a large collection, myself. Just a handful of random students based on WWE wrestlers ^-^;
@Phoenixgirl111

Ah, gotcha. We can make it so that it's all over and done with, that works for me.

I wouldn't mind seeing your collection of OCs! I don't have a large collection, myself. Just a handful of random students based on WWE wrestlers ^-^;
@PoemsOfLou

I don't think I can show you my teacher arsenal, it's all on a document under my email, and I can't change the settings. But I can give you a list of names, classes, houses, and some other details?
@PoemsOfLou

I don't think I can show you my teacher arsenal, it's all on a document under my email, and I can't change the settings. But I can give you a list of names, classes, houses, and some other details?
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111

That would work! I can give you a little intro of my main OC, too.
@Phoenixgirl111

That would work! I can give you a little intro of my main OC, too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9