Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1's with Bug always open ooc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Alright dope! I'm subbed as well, now.

I have plenty of headcannons for the Splatoon universe, so depending on how okay you are with those, it could be fun- even if I, again, have no real idea for plot (but have many characters, most of which I would be delighted to use). Same goes for Zelda universe- the Breath of the Wild world would probably be easiest to use, depending on what we want (and I, again, have plenty a character for it).

As for supernatural-urban-fantasy RP ideas, I have. Plenty:

- Grim-reaper style dude meets human who can ~somehow~ see them and all of the other stuff in the world; has to be the human's guide and the two become friends
- Cryptids in the woods.
- Underground mages work to save world from [insert evil thing here]; characters are among mages as notable figures
- vampires?? werewolves??? more cryptids in the woods??? and they meet random human who's friendly to them and then ~plot happens~

Honestly, take your pick and we can go from there.
(and of course! always happy to spread The Endless around wherever I can, gotta help my friend out yknow)
Alright dope! I'm subbed as well, now.

I have plenty of headcannons for the Splatoon universe, so depending on how okay you are with those, it could be fun- even if I, again, have no real idea for plot (but have many characters, most of which I would be delighted to use). Same goes for Zelda universe- the Breath of the Wild world would probably be easiest to use, depending on what we want (and I, again, have plenty a character for it).

As for supernatural-urban-fantasy RP ideas, I have. Plenty:

- Grim-reaper style dude meets human who can ~somehow~ see them and all of the other stuff in the world; has to be the human's guide and the two become friends
- Cryptids in the woods.
- Underground mages work to save world from [insert evil thing here]; characters are among mages as notable figures
- vampires?? werewolves??? more cryptids in the woods??? and they meet random human who's friendly to them and then ~plot happens~

Honestly, take your pick and we can go from there.
(and of course! always happy to spread The Endless around wherever I can, gotta help my friend out yknow)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Ooh I do like the grim reaper idea!
I also like the mage one too

AaAAaAaAaah I don't know which amazing idea to pick
Ooh I do like the grim reaper idea!
I also like the mage one too

AaAAaAaAaah I don't know which amazing idea to pick
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Why not both? Human dude is a mage, the reaper is like "hey kid, we're going to go to [mage area] and like. Get you trained." All the other mages are like "-gasp- a real live reaper is training a mage????? here?????? wowie!!!!"
Why not both? Human dude is a mage, the reaper is like "hey kid, we're going to go to [mage area] and like. Get you trained." All the other mages are like "-gasp- a real live reaper is training a mage????? here?????? wowie!!!!"
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
oOoOOooH yes!
oOoOOooH yes!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alright cool- d'you want to be the human or the reaper? Personally, I'd prefer reaper for the ~aesthetic~ but can do whatever
Alright cool- d'you want to be the human or the reaper? Personally, I'd prefer reaper for the ~aesthetic~ but can do whatever
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
You can be the reaper ^^ im gonna be gone for a bit, but ill be back
You can be the reaper ^^ im gonna be gone for a bit, but ill be back
QNbfPfg.png
Alright dope! D'you want to make a 1x1 thread?
I'll be here, sketching the Reaper Lad
Alright dope! D'you want to make a 1x1 thread?
I'll be here, sketching the Reaper Lad
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
ello BOIS
ello BOIS
^Call me ghost^
im here to ruin your lives
im here to ruin your lives
^Call me ghost^
Okii I'll make it now ^•^
Okii I'll make it now ^•^
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9