Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1's with Bug always open ooc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
alright dope! ping me when it's up
alright dope! ping me when it's up
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Sorry i haven't gotten it up yet, my friend stole my phone ;-:
Sorry i haven't gotten it up yet, my friend stole my phone ;-:
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
it's all good! more time to finish my drawing of Reaper Lad
it's all good! more time to finish my drawing of Reaper Lad
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
I'm bringing this back!

I'm a bit wary, though, as I've been facing some challenges recently, so please be patient! I'll of course do my best to keep up with all the roleplays.
I'm bringing this back!

I'm a bit wary, though, as I've been facing some challenges recently, so please be patient! I'll of course do my best to keep up with all the roleplays.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111
EEEEEEHHHHHHH
Phoenix what's up? Haven't seen you sense august
I would like to have a 1x1 rp with you
@Phoenixgirl111
EEEEEEHHHHHHH
Phoenix what's up? Haven't seen you sense august
I would like to have a 1x1 rp with you
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos Hi! I was hoping I'd see you on here! I'd love to rp with you!

Sorry for disappearing, though. I had some issues, but I will be on here as much as possible, at least until summer
@LordKaos Hi! I was hoping I'd see you on here! I'd love to rp with you!

Sorry for disappearing, though. I had some issues, but I will be on here as much as possible, at least until summer
QNbfPfg.png
I am excited for the days of summer I am excited to just relax for a bit and just be playing games and rping.. And that first line make me think you missed me
I have one or two ideas:
We can do some sort of pokemon romance of some sort or we can go back, way back to my first good rp I have been in and go back to a sertain lovey dovey two.
@Phoenixgirl111
I am excited for the days of summer I am excited to just relax for a bit and just be playing games and rping.. And that first line make me think you missed me
I have one or two ideas:
We can do some sort of pokemon romance of some sort or we can go back, way back to my first good rp I have been in and go back to a sertain lovey dovey two.
@Phoenixgirl111
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos We may be able to combine the two, have characters with the same dynamic as our OC's from Deities, but put them into a pokemon world. I would think we should do different characters though, to match the overall setting.
@LordKaos We may be able to combine the two, have characters with the same dynamic as our OC's from Deities, but put them into a pokemon world. I would think we should do different characters though, to match the overall setting.
QNbfPfg.png
Ok we can do that. I am conflicted with rather pur characters be pokemon or humans.
Ok we can do that. I am conflicted with rather pur characters be pokemon or humans.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos
Humans

Definitely humans

@LordKaos
Humans

Definitely humans

QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9