Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon IC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Link to OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2945909

Hi! If you have made your OC, you are welcome to start here!

Most of the rules are pretty much the usual, you all should know no OP, no powerplay, no godmodding. As well as be respectful

Other rules specific to the rp include: you can keep 6 pokemon on you at all times, you can't just catch a ton if pokemon your first day (if you just got your starter) it IS difficult to get ledgendaries and other difficult-to-catch pokemon, and pokemon don't just evolve all the time. If there is more I will put them down.

I put the regions in the OOC, but there are maps and lists all over the internet if you need inspiration for cities and towns and other locations in a region, or even small island areas.

Start when you are ready :)

Link to OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2945909

Hi! If you have made your OC, you are welcome to start here!

Most of the rules are pretty much the usual, you all should know no OP, no powerplay, no godmodding. As well as be respectful

Other rules specific to the rp include: you can keep 6 pokemon on you at all times, you can't just catch a ton if pokemon your first day (if you just got your starter) it IS difficult to get ledgendaries and other difficult-to-catch pokemon, and pokemon don't just evolve all the time. If there is more I will put them down.

I put the regions in the OOC, but there are maps and lists all over the internet if you need inspiration for cities and towns and other locations in a region, or even small island areas.

Start when you are ready :)

kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Ray
@ N/A Open
Ray was standing in front of Lake Verity, thinking a bit. She was starting her journey now. It almost felt surreal. Her own journey, with her own Pokemon. She nodded, turning to Sun.

"Alright, first things first!" She said, "We have to stretch to warm up and avoid cramps. We'll be walking quite far too so it's a good idea to stay fit."

The Chimchar tilted his head, blinking at Ray in confusion. She laughed a bit, "Don't worry. Just copy what I'm doing."
Obi
@ N/A Open
Obi ran up the stairs to the outlook in Aspertia city, bearing a wide grin and carrying Nico above his head somewhat dangerously. The Oshawott cried out, seeming very scared of what her trainer was doing. Arceus knows what would happen if he dropped her. Thankfully, his grip was solid and he hadn't yet tripped despite going up the stairs two at a time. He skidded to a stop at the top, placing Nico on the guard rail.

"Take in this view nice and good, cuz it's the only good thing about this town," Obi said, "And from now on, we'll be journeying around the world. You know what that means?"

Nico gave a small squeak in response. Obi breathed in a bit then screamed at the top of his lungs,"It means goodbye Aspertia city! Hello, adventure!"

((uuuh... some starters? Yep, sure? Lemme know if I need to change them or anything))
Ray
@ N/A Open
Ray was standing in front of Lake Verity, thinking a bit. She was starting her journey now. It almost felt surreal. Her own journey, with her own Pokemon. She nodded, turning to Sun.

"Alright, first things first!" She said, "We have to stretch to warm up and avoid cramps. We'll be walking quite far too so it's a good idea to stay fit."

The Chimchar tilted his head, blinking at Ray in confusion. She laughed a bit, "Don't worry. Just copy what I'm doing."
Obi
@ N/A Open
Obi ran up the stairs to the outlook in Aspertia city, bearing a wide grin and carrying Nico above his head somewhat dangerously. The Oshawott cried out, seeming very scared of what her trainer was doing. Arceus knows what would happen if he dropped her. Thankfully, his grip was solid and he hadn't yet tripped despite going up the stairs two at a time. He skidded to a stop at the top, placing Nico on the guard rail.

"Take in this view nice and good, cuz it's the only good thing about this town," Obi said, "And from now on, we'll be journeying around the world. You know what that means?"

Nico gave a small squeak in response. Obi breathed in a bit then screamed at the top of his lungs,"It means goodbye Aspertia city! Hello, adventure!"

((uuuh... some starters? Yep, sure? Lemme know if I need to change them or anything))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
((They're great, thanks for kicking off our roleplay))
((They're great, thanks for kicking off our roleplay))
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Rowan rubbed her cyndaquil, Firesong's head gently. She was curled up next to her.

After a while, Firesong became much like a friend to Rowan. She learned that she likes her pokeball, but not always, she learned that she only likes it when Rowan pets her head, and she learned all the little things that sets her tail aflame.

Rowan holds out the pokeball, and Firesong sniffs it, looking up at her to let her know she was okay with going into it. Rowan opens the ball, pulling her cyndaquil inside.

She lays back down in her bed, with the ball right next to her, and closes her eyes.
Rowan rubbed her cyndaquil, Firesong's head gently. She was curled up next to her.

After a while, Firesong became much like a friend to Rowan. She learned that she likes her pokeball, but not always, she learned that she only likes it when Rowan pets her head, and she learned all the little things that sets her tail aflame.

Rowan holds out the pokeball, and Firesong sniffs it, looking up at her to let her know she was okay with going into it. Rowan opens the ball, pulling her cyndaquil inside.

She lays back down in her bed, with the ball right next to her, and closes her eyes.
QNbfPfg.png
Simone tok a deep breath. 1. 2. 3. I can do this. I'm okay. Her Scorbunny looked up at her. Simone felt calmer with Scorbunny there. My little angel. My star. Route 1. They had gone through that route with no problems at all. But again she had avoided the other trainers. Wedgehurst. A new place. Filled with trainers and their pokèmon.

Simone had bought potions and pokèballs. Now she only needed to get to Motostoke. She had seen the map. She knew what she had to do. She... I can't do this. I can't do this at all. "Star?" Scorbunny looked at her with a soft smile. It almost looked as if he was saying something. I believe in you! "You always know what to do. Don't you; Star?" It came out in a soft voice. Scorbunny puffed out his chest, resting his hands on his hips and nodded.

In Simone's own opinion, Star the Scorbunny was a bit weird. Some of the weirdness came out of the fact her mom had gotten her Star. Another came from how Star looked. Star was not a shiny. But he had floppy ears. His eyes was also a bit darker. All natural variation within Scorbunny. But to see them on Star... Simone looked around, in deep thought.
Simone tok a deep breath. 1. 2. 3. I can do this. I'm okay. Her Scorbunny looked up at her. Simone felt calmer with Scorbunny there. My little angel. My star. Route 1. They had gone through that route with no problems at all. But again she had avoided the other trainers. Wedgehurst. A new place. Filled with trainers and their pokèmon.

Simone had bought potions and pokèballs. Now she only needed to get to Motostoke. She had seen the map. She knew what she had to do. She... I can't do this. I can't do this at all. "Star?" Scorbunny looked at her with a soft smile. It almost looked as if he was saying something. I believe in you! "You always know what to do. Don't you; Star?" It came out in a soft voice. Scorbunny puffed out his chest, resting his hands on his hips and nodded.

In Simone's own opinion, Star the Scorbunny was a bit weird. Some of the weirdness came out of the fact her mom had gotten her Star. Another came from how Star looked. Star was not a shiny. But he had floppy ears. His eyes was also a bit darker. All natural variation within Scorbunny. But to see them on Star... Simone looked around, in deep thought.
10.jpg
Rowan woke up bright and early, she hasn't had much success finding pokemon so far, but today she would. She has been practicing for so long. She grabbed her backpack, which was filled with little pokeballs, and clips Firesong to her belt.

She looks in the mirror and combs her hair into a loose braid, before throwing a bear hoodie and army boots on. She looks at herself one more time. She nods, looking like a real trainer, and runs out the door.

She crosses the street and walks over to the small wooded area by her school, she has seen pokemon over here before, but never actually tried catching them. She hears a noise from not too far away and turns to look at a bug pokemon. It looks like some sort of worm or something. She scans it with her pokedex.

Weedle, a bug type pokemon it says.
Rowan woke up bright and early, she hasn't had much success finding pokemon so far, but today she would. She has been practicing for so long. She grabbed her backpack, which was filled with little pokeballs, and clips Firesong to her belt.

She looks in the mirror and combs her hair into a loose braid, before throwing a bear hoodie and army boots on. She looks at herself one more time. She nods, looking like a real trainer, and runs out the door.

She crosses the street and walks over to the small wooded area by her school, she has seen pokemon over here before, but never actually tried catching them. She hears a noise from not too far away and turns to look at a bug pokemon. It looks like some sort of worm or something. She scans it with her pokedex.

Weedle, a bug type pokemon it says.
QNbfPfg.png
Eve woke up early, dashing to the lab. She would've just gone there at 10 like literally every other pokemon trainer out there, but her mom said she had to wait till 13. Stumbling through the entrance, she greeted Professor Sycamore before walking to the three pokemon in front of her. Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin.

Eve looked up into their faces. It was so hard to choose only one! Eventually, she picked up the Froakie and held it up in the air.

"Hi Bubbles!" she said cheerfully, "We're going to be great friends together!"

Laughing, she waved goodbye to Professor Sycamore as she hurried out, excited and ready to head onto route one.
Eve woke up early, dashing to the lab. She would've just gone there at 10 like literally every other pokemon trainer out there, but her mom said she had to wait till 13. Stumbling through the entrance, she greeted Professor Sycamore before walking to the three pokemon in front of her. Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin.

Eve looked up into their faces. It was so hard to choose only one! Eventually, she picked up the Froakie and held it up in the air.

"Hi Bubbles!" she said cheerfully, "We're going to be great friends together!"

Laughing, she waved goodbye to Professor Sycamore as she hurried out, excited and ready to head onto route one.
Wishlist|| Art shop
Obi
@ DeathSpecter
"Alright, now that that's out of the way," Obi hummed, picking Nico back up again, "We can go on our first official route!"

The boy tucked Nico securely under his shoulder and then slid down the side rails of the stairs, causing his Oshawott to give another startled shout. He laughed slightly as he jumped off, landing and then putting her down as he did. The Oshawott sighed, still trembling a bit.

"There's nothing to be scared of, you'll only get a few scrapes if you fall," Obi said, then spotting Jay, "Hey you! You're a trainer right?" He didn't even wait for an answer as he continued, "Then we should battle!"
Obi
@ DeathSpecter
"Alright, now that that's out of the way," Obi hummed, picking Nico back up again, "We can go on our first official route!"

The boy tucked Nico securely under his shoulder and then slid down the side rails of the stairs, causing his Oshawott to give another startled shout. He laughed slightly as he jumped off, landing and then putting her down as he did. The Oshawott sighed, still trembling a bit.

"There's nothing to be scared of, you'll only get a few scrapes if you fall," Obi said, then spotting Jay, "Hey you! You're a trainer right?" He didn't even wait for an answer as he continued, "Then we should battle!"
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Quinn dragged him and his Sobble, who was sitting on his head by the way, under the unbearable heat rays of the sun, beginning to wonder how far he was from home. He turned his head, shielding his eyes from the sun which had been facing his back, to only realize he was around the middle of Route 1. Sooo... not far at all. He sighed and pulled his trench coat over his and Sobble’s heads,

“You know, I should really give you a name,” Quinn said to Sobble as he walked. Sobble said nothing as they walked out of Route 1.
Quinn dragged him and his Sobble, who was sitting on his head by the way, under the unbearable heat rays of the sun, beginning to wonder how far he was from home. He turned his head, shielding his eyes from the sun which had been facing his back, to only realize he was around the middle of Route 1. Sooo... not far at all. He sighed and pulled his trench coat over his and Sobble’s heads,

“You know, I should really give you a name,” Quinn said to Sobble as he walked. Sobble said nothing as they walked out of Route 1.
YTxMA.gifX0Os4.gifvX5Ib.gifyseqP.gif
Xavian // she/her // Galar

Xavian loved mornings. A lot more than many others did- the girl would wake up at six daily just to see the sunrise. And today was no different, as she was finally going to be leaving to be a pokemon trainer! A real one!

Xavian got packed quickly, picking up the pokeball which contained her Charmander with a soft smile. Pressing the button and popping open the lid, the small fire-lizard popped out and gave Xavian an inquisitive chirp.

"Yeah, today we're gonna be leaving home, okay? I know- it's scary. But- it'll be fun! we're gonna get you a Rookidee partner." Cinnamon gave a huff of disapproval before Xavian continued. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not replacing you. I promise."

Xavian quietly left the house, her bag containing all she needed. Practically bouncing, she made her way into Route 1 before stopping in front of a Rookidee. With a grin from ear to ear, she tossed a pokeball at it, hearing the satisfying click of a catch after a moment. Cinnamon rolled his eyes, but when Xavian popped the pokeball open and the Rookidee settled onto her shoulder, the charmander couldn't help but feel a bit better.

"Now- off to Motostoke!" Xavian said with a triumphant look in her eyes, darting through the route in no time at all. "And you, little bird, need a name. Darknut sound good?"
Xavian // she/her // Galar

Xavian loved mornings. A lot more than many others did- the girl would wake up at six daily just to see the sunrise. And today was no different, as she was finally going to be leaving to be a pokemon trainer! A real one!

Xavian got packed quickly, picking up the pokeball which contained her Charmander with a soft smile. Pressing the button and popping open the lid, the small fire-lizard popped out and gave Xavian an inquisitive chirp.

"Yeah, today we're gonna be leaving home, okay? I know- it's scary. But- it'll be fun! we're gonna get you a Rookidee partner." Cinnamon gave a huff of disapproval before Xavian continued. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not replacing you. I promise."

Xavian quietly left the house, her bag containing all she needed. Practically bouncing, she made her way into Route 1 before stopping in front of a Rookidee. With a grin from ear to ear, she tossed a pokeball at it, hearing the satisfying click of a catch after a moment. Cinnamon rolled his eyes, but when Xavian popped the pokeball open and the Rookidee settled onto her shoulder, the charmander couldn't help but feel a bit better.

"Now- off to Motostoke!" Xavian said with a triumphant look in her eyes, darting through the route in no time at all. "And you, little bird, need a name. Darknut sound good?"
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
1 2 3 4 5 6