Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon IC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Eve

She picked up Bubbles gently and shook Rowan's hand. "Nice battle! You and your cyndaquil were amazing!" Eve paused before adding, "I don't think I caught your name. I'm Eve. Hope to see you Aquacorde! Maybe we can battle again?"

Eve

She picked up Bubbles gently and shook Rowan's hand. "Nice battle! You and your cyndaquil were amazing!" Eve paused before adding, "I don't think I caught your name. I'm Eve. Hope to see you Aquacorde! Maybe we can battle again?"

Wishlist|| Art shop
Nolan let oddish up on his shoulder and started looking for someone to battle with
Nolan let oddish up on his shoulder and started looking for someone to battle with
HeLlO fREndS HoW YOu doIng?gCl6AiK.png
"I'm Rowan, you and your froakie were amazing too!" She grins. "And I would love to battle you again sometime, after Firesong here and I get more practice, and maybe learn some more moves. Until next time, Eve!"
"I'm Rowan, you and your froakie were amazing too!" She grins. "And I would love to battle you again sometime, after Firesong here and I get more practice, and maybe learn some more moves. Until next time, Eve!"
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Eve

She waved goodbye to Rowan as she headed over to Aquacorde, thanking the professor again for the pokemon and healing up Bubbles at the Pokecenter.
Eve

She waved goodbye to Rowan as she headed over to Aquacorde, thanking the professor again for the pokemon and healing up Bubbles at the Pokecenter.
Wishlist|| Art shop
Aria

Aria sprinted after Litten as fast as she could, but the cat knew how to shake humans off of her tail. From jumping up into trees to hiding behind houses and fences, Aria couldn't keep up with Litten. Unfortunately for Litten, while maneuvering out of the way, the shoe gets caught on a branch, and before Litten could get away, Aria grabs onto the shoe and frees it from the branch, Litten in tow.

After some struggling and scratching, Aria manages to return back to Iki town with the stolen shoe and Litten.

Kukui stares in shock. "I can't believe you caught Litten! That little one has been a troublemaker for years and always gets away with it!" He exclaims.

"Oh I think I was just lucky, the shoe got snagged on a bush while Litten was running away from me." Aria replies, exhausted from the chase.

"Well that has to be some fantastic luck then cousin! That Litten is actually one of our starter pokemon." He begins to explain. "Ah! Just in time, here come the other two starters." Kukui notices.

Kukui gestures towards the centre of town where a Rowlet and Popplio begin making their way towards the professor, along with the kahuna.
Aria

Aria sprinted after Litten as fast as she could, but the cat knew how to shake humans off of her tail. From jumping up into trees to hiding behind houses and fences, Aria couldn't keep up with Litten. Unfortunately for Litten, while maneuvering out of the way, the shoe gets caught on a branch, and before Litten could get away, Aria grabs onto the shoe and frees it from the branch, Litten in tow.

After some struggling and scratching, Aria manages to return back to Iki town with the stolen shoe and Litten.

Kukui stares in shock. "I can't believe you caught Litten! That little one has been a troublemaker for years and always gets away with it!" He exclaims.

"Oh I think I was just lucky, the shoe got snagged on a bush while Litten was running away from me." Aria replies, exhausted from the chase.

"Well that has to be some fantastic luck then cousin! That Litten is actually one of our starter pokemon." He begins to explain. "Ah! Just in time, here come the other two starters." Kukui notices.

Kukui gestures towards the centre of town where a Rowlet and Popplio begin making their way towards the professor, along with the kahuna.
W292vpc.gif
Nolan didn't know his way around the region so he went to the pokecenter to look for a map
Nolan didn't know his way around the region so he went to the pokecenter to look for a map
After rowan exits the pokecenter with a fully healed and rested cyndaquil, Rowan decides to take a walk to see what other pokemon she can find. She hears many different pokemon but doesn't know where the sounds are coming from.

Poof! Out of nowhere, a red and grey flies in front of her. It catches a glimpse of her and the cyndaquil and turns around to face her.

"Aww, hi there-" The bird pecks at her and she tries to back up in surprise. "Ow ow ow!" she cries out in pain. She pulls her Pokedex out of her backpack and holds it up to the bird.

"Fletchling, the tiny robin pokemon a normal and flying type. Its melodious cries are actually warnings. Fletchlings will mercilessly peck at anything that enters its territory."

Rowan sighs. She should have scanned this first. She looked at Firesong, who was untouched. Maybe now was her chance to catch this fletchling. "Firesong, use quick attack!" The cyndaquil darts at the bird and jumps, hitting it with force and knocking it out of the sky. The fletchling runs at Firesong, pecking at her. "Tackle it, Firesong!"

Finally, the fletchling runs out of energy. Rowan pulls a red and white ball out of her backpack and pops it open. She throws it at the pokemon. It pulls it in and closes. When it finally clicks, Rowan runs and picks up the ball.
After rowan exits the pokecenter with a fully healed and rested cyndaquil, Rowan decides to take a walk to see what other pokemon she can find. She hears many different pokemon but doesn't know where the sounds are coming from.

Poof! Out of nowhere, a red and grey flies in front of her. It catches a glimpse of her and the cyndaquil and turns around to face her.

"Aww, hi there-" The bird pecks at her and she tries to back up in surprise. "Ow ow ow!" she cries out in pain. She pulls her Pokedex out of her backpack and holds it up to the bird.

"Fletchling, the tiny robin pokemon a normal and flying type. Its melodious cries are actually warnings. Fletchlings will mercilessly peck at anything that enters its territory."

Rowan sighs. She should have scanned this first. She looked at Firesong, who was untouched. Maybe now was her chance to catch this fletchling. "Firesong, use quick attack!" The cyndaquil darts at the bird and jumps, hitting it with force and knocking it out of the sky. The fletchling runs at Firesong, pecking at her. "Tackle it, Firesong!"

Finally, the fletchling runs out of energy. Rowan pulls a red and white ball out of her backpack and pops it open. She throws it at the pokemon. It pulls it in and closes. When it finally clicks, Rowan runs and picks up the ball.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Eve

Eve hurried onto route two where she nearly stepped on a scatterbug.

"Alright! My first encounter! Use Bubble!" Eve called to her Froakie.

Bubbles shot a stream of bubbles to the scatterbug, which it used tackle through the stream, hitting bubbles. Bubbles retaliated with another bubble, one that hit the bug. Eve threw a pokeball and after three wiggles, it clicks and Eve picks it up.

"Whoo! We caught a scatterbug!" she said, tossing it out of it's ball. "I'm going to name you vivi!"
Eve

Eve hurried onto route two where she nearly stepped on a scatterbug.

"Alright! My first encounter! Use Bubble!" Eve called to her Froakie.

Bubbles shot a stream of bubbles to the scatterbug, which it used tackle through the stream, hitting bubbles. Bubbles retaliated with another bubble, one that hit the bug. Eve threw a pokeball and after three wiggles, it clicks and Eve picks it up.

"Whoo! We caught a scatterbug!" she said, tossing it out of it's ball. "I'm going to name you vivi!"
Wishlist|| Art shop
((@/DeathSpecter ack sorry, I was stupid and completely missed your post. Do you want me to send a reply to it or should I have Obi bump into Jay again?))
((@/DeathSpecter ack sorry, I was stupid and completely missed your post. Do you want me to send a reply to it or should I have Obi bump into Jay again?))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Nolan walks around to see where he was going until he saw a sad looking eevee he picks it up to care for it the eevee looked up at him and smiled Nolan took out a pokeball and he touched the center he let the eevee choose if t wanted to be with nolan and the eevee went in Nolan let it out of its pokeball and let all his pokemon ulbasaur and oddish meet their new friend
Nolan walks around to see where he was going until he saw a sad looking eevee he picks it up to care for it the eevee looked up at him and smiled Nolan took out a pokeball and he touched the center he let the eevee choose if t wanted to be with nolan and the eevee went in Nolan let it out of its pokeball and let all his pokemon ulbasaur and oddish meet their new friend
1 2 3 4 5 6