Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon IC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rowan watches Firesong get attacked and tossed around. He was getting weaker and Rowan knew she wouldn't be able to hold up much longer. This was their first battle and although she was doing well, maybe not well enough.

"Firesong, use quick attack again!" Rowan yells.
Rowan watches Firesong get attacked and tossed around. He was getting weaker and Rowan knew she wouldn't be able to hold up much longer. This was their first battle and although she was doing well, maybe not well enough.

"Firesong, use quick attack again!" Rowan yells.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Nolan Woke up on his tenth birthday and quickly put on his clothes then rushed out the door to prof. oaks lab to get his first pokemon he wanted charmander but it was already taken he decided on bulbasaur he took the pokemon and pokeballs with him to set off on his quest and he made it to the forest where he encountered a wild oddish Nolan threw his pokeball at it then he caught it his very first pokemon. "YES!" screeamed Nolan "I just caught an oddish!" then he continued his journey with bulbasaur and his new friend oddish.
Nolan Woke up on his tenth birthday and quickly put on his clothes then rushed out the door to prof. oaks lab to get his first pokemon he wanted charmander but it was already taken he decided on bulbasaur he took the pokemon and pokeballs with him to set off on his quest and he made it to the forest where he encountered a wild oddish Nolan threw his pokeball at it then he caught it his very first pokemon. "YES!" screeamed Nolan "I just caught an oddish!" then he continued his journey with bulbasaur and his new friend oddish.
HeLlO fREndS HoW YOu doIng?gCl6AiK.png
Nolan got a ticket to the johto region to see one of his friends when he landed he let out bulbasaur and oddish
Nolan got a ticket to the johto region to see one of his friends when he landed he let out bulbasaur and oddish
Aria slept in, very late, after getting to the new house at 1am and hastily unpacking some of her things. Even with the timezone not being too far off the flight was long and it took some time to even find the house in question. Someone was banging on the door, and mom instead of waking her up just went to the door to see who it is.

Next thing Aria knows, her mom comes bursting into the room and wakes her up immediately as the professor for this region is here to help her with getting her starter. Apparently this tradition of the professor eagerly going to people's places at 10am goes for all children when they turn 10 or they have just moved, either way Aria groggily gets out of bed and comes to say hi to Kukui while still in pyjamas.
Aria slept in, very late, after getting to the new house at 1am and hastily unpacking some of her things. Even with the timezone not being too far off the flight was long and it took some time to even find the house in question. Someone was banging on the door, and mom instead of waking her up just went to the door to see who it is.

Next thing Aria knows, her mom comes bursting into the room and wakes her up immediately as the professor for this region is here to help her with getting her starter. Apparently this tradition of the professor eagerly going to people's places at 10am goes for all children when they turn 10 or they have just moved, either way Aria groggily gets out of bed and comes to say hi to Kukui while still in pyjamas.
W292vpc.gif
"Hey, welcome to Alola! Heh, looks like I just woke you up huh?" Kukui says with a quick chuckle. This isn't the first time he's dealt with new trainers sleeping in.

"Yeah I'm Aria~" Aria yawns in response. "Who are you and why are you here at-" Aria checks the time on the new stove "10am??".

"You didn't know, your mom has been asking me ever since you were gonna move here for a starter pokemon." Kukui replies confused. "Since the Kahuna for this island doesn't use an email too often I'm usually the one who arranges this stuff."

Aria turns to her mom in disbelief "I'm getting a starter pokemon?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise but the professor came pretty early, you should go get dressed kiddo!" Mom answers a little awkwardly. "Don't want to meet your first pokemon in pyjamas do you?"

Aria quickly runs back into her room, closes the door and frantically tears open boxes to grab at some clothes. Several minutes later, Aria finally comes out wearing whatever summer clothes she could find. Kukui gets up from the dining area and eagerly heads out saying "Alright! The Kahuna isn't too far from here but follow me!".

Aria takes a step out, then runs back in to grab a bag and her phone. She gives her mom a tight hug and runs back out, wearing her comfy sandals since they were the shoes she wore when travelling. Since she never got a chance to go over what starter pokemon she could get here, she rapidly goes online to search up "Alolan starters? Alola beginner pokemon?" Before she could find any decent results, she bumps into the professor by accident.

"Woah, better be careful there, you might miss out on the amazing view Route 1 has to offer!" Kukui points out, gesturing towards the bright sunny sky and vivid blue ocean. Multiple Wingull soar in the breeze, while the winds brush past the bushes and trees.

"Sorry about that, I was just wondering about the starter pokemon, that's all!" Aria apologizes, feeling embarrassed that she wasn't watching her step better.

"No worries, nobody got hurt, anyways, we're coming up on Iki Town, that's where you'll get your starter-" Kukui replies, before getting cut off by a runaway Litten carrying someones shoe.

"Stop that runaway troublemaker!" Somebody yells in the distance. Aria springs into action and chases after the cat, ignoring the cries of everyone else around her, she was eager to help.
"Hey, welcome to Alola! Heh, looks like I just woke you up huh?" Kukui says with a quick chuckle. This isn't the first time he's dealt with new trainers sleeping in.

"Yeah I'm Aria~" Aria yawns in response. "Who are you and why are you here at-" Aria checks the time on the new stove "10am??".

"You didn't know, your mom has been asking me ever since you were gonna move here for a starter pokemon." Kukui replies confused. "Since the Kahuna for this island doesn't use an email too often I'm usually the one who arranges this stuff."

Aria turns to her mom in disbelief "I'm getting a starter pokemon?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise but the professor came pretty early, you should go get dressed kiddo!" Mom answers a little awkwardly. "Don't want to meet your first pokemon in pyjamas do you?"

Aria quickly runs back into her room, closes the door and frantically tears open boxes to grab at some clothes. Several minutes later, Aria finally comes out wearing whatever summer clothes she could find. Kukui gets up from the dining area and eagerly heads out saying "Alright! The Kahuna isn't too far from here but follow me!".

Aria takes a step out, then runs back in to grab a bag and her phone. She gives her mom a tight hug and runs back out, wearing her comfy sandals since they were the shoes she wore when travelling. Since she never got a chance to go over what starter pokemon she could get here, she rapidly goes online to search up "Alolan starters? Alola beginner pokemon?" Before she could find any decent results, she bumps into the professor by accident.

"Woah, better be careful there, you might miss out on the amazing view Route 1 has to offer!" Kukui points out, gesturing towards the bright sunny sky and vivid blue ocean. Multiple Wingull soar in the breeze, while the winds brush past the bushes and trees.

"Sorry about that, I was just wondering about the starter pokemon, that's all!" Aria apologizes, feeling embarrassed that she wasn't watching her step better.

"No worries, nobody got hurt, anyways, we're coming up on Iki Town, that's where you'll get your starter-" Kukui replies, before getting cut off by a runaway Litten carrying someones shoe.

"Stop that runaway troublemaker!" Somebody yells in the distance. Aria springs into action and chases after the cat, ignoring the cries of everyone else around her, she was eager to help.
W292vpc.gif
Eve

Seeing that the cyndaquil was getting closer to fainting, she called out to Bubbles “Hit it head on with pound!”

Bubbles nodded and took the quick attack, then striking back with a pound. Although he was still in better shape than Firesong, his health was getting chipped away because of all the tackles and quick attacks.
Eve

Seeing that the cyndaquil was getting closer to fainting, she called out to Bubbles “Hit it head on with pound!”

Bubbles nodded and took the quick attack, then striking back with a pound. Although he was still in better shape than Firesong, his health was getting chipped away because of all the tackles and quick attacks.
Wishlist|| Art shop
Firesong jumps out of the way, but not quickly enough. She still gets hit by Bubbles's pound.

"Firesong! Use smokescreen and then hit it with another tackle!" The cyndaquil releases a thick smoke that makes it hard to see, before going after Bubbles for a tackle.
Firesong jumps out of the way, but not quickly enough. She still gets hit by Bubbles's pound.

"Firesong! Use smokescreen and then hit it with another tackle!" The cyndaquil releases a thick smoke that makes it hard to see, before going after Bubbles for a tackle.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Nolan heads further into the new region until he sees some people battling then Nolan knew he wanted to battle like them
Nolan heads further into the new region until he sees some people battling then Nolan knew he wanted to battle like them
Eve

Eve shouted to Bubbles, "Try to listen for it's attack and use pound!"

Bubbles nodded but still got caught off guard. However, it leapt back at the spot where Firesong was, using pound in hopes that the cyndaquil was still there.
Eve

Eve shouted to Bubbles, "Try to listen for it's attack and use pound!"

Bubbles nodded but still got caught off guard. However, it leapt back at the spot where Firesong was, using pound in hopes that the cyndaquil was still there.
Wishlist|| Art shop
"Firesong, dodge!" But it was too late, her pokemon didn't know where Bubbles was and she ended up getting hit. The smoke cleared up and the cyndaquil had fainted. "Here, get some rest." Rowan popped open her Pokeball and pulled Firesong inside. She walked up to Eve, holding out her hand. "Good game!"
"Firesong, dodge!" But it was too late, her pokemon didn't know where Bubbles was and she ended up getting hit. The smoke cleared up and the cyndaquil had fainted. "Here, get some rest." Rowan popped open her Pokeball and pulled Firesong inside. She walked up to Eve, holding out her hand. "Good game!"
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6