Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
hmm are we missing any
oh yeah

White Lady says drink water but milk is good too! (she wants to support her husband)
hmm are we missing any
oh yeah

White Lady says drink water but milk is good too! (she wants to support her husband)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
The White Lady says abstain from drinking anything rn bc sad
But she still supports everyone!

The White Lady says abstain from drinking anything rn bc sad
But she still supports everyone!

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
true true

hornet says drink respect women juice and git gud
true true

hornet says drink respect women juice and git gud
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

I agree completely. Hornet is best
I agree completely. Hornet is best

she is extremely cool

too bad she killed vessels, though
she is extremely cool

too bad she killed vessels, though

Amazingly cool
Yeah :/ but I’m pretty sure she only really killed one in her first boss arena

Other than the HK area, do you have other ideas for the different kingdoms? Lol
Amazingly cool
Yeah :/ but I’m pretty sure she only really killed one in her first boss arena

Other than the HK area, do you have other ideas for the different kingdoms? Lol

hmm... maybe a kingdom like Ellesmera?
hmm... maybe a kingdom like Ellesmera?

That would be pretty cool! Tbh elven kingdoms are pretty great- maybe it’s bordering the hollow nest kingdom but they stay away from it a lot?
Maybe a traditional feudal society that’s constantly bickering too? Kinda like a modified pre-galbatorix broddwing kingdom ?
That would be pretty cool! Tbh elven kingdoms are pretty great- maybe it’s bordering the hollow nest kingdom but they stay away from it a lot?
Maybe a traditional feudal society that’s constantly bickering too? Kinda like a modified pre-galbatorix broddwing kingdom ?

I don't remember who/what broddwing is-

that sounds cool, too!

Maybe the Hallownest kingdom is suffering from some kind of plague? or the sun's just tryna sell some sunny-d

We could also have a more technologically advanced kingdom-maybe a steampunk-themed one? maybe no one who comes from there can use magic like the other kingdoms can, so they resorted to technology
I don't remember who/what broddwing is-

that sounds cool, too!

Maybe the Hallownest kingdom is suffering from some kind of plague? or the sun's just tryna sell some sunny-d

We could also have a more technologically advanced kingdom-maybe a steampunk-themed one? maybe no one who comes from there can use magic like the other kingdoms can, so they resorted to technology

Oh it’s just the big meh kingdom that eragon starts in-

Maybe the sunny d...causes the plague

That would be really cool! Maybe they’re on the coastline or large river which is where they get the water to use steampunk stuff?
Oh it’s just the big meh kingdom that eragon starts in-

Maybe the sunny d...causes the plague

That would be really cool! Maybe they’re on the coastline or large river which is where they get the water to use steampunk stuff?

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139